CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyre Extinguisher Cunts

Roadkill

Guest judgetwi

Let’s hope that Rupert and Harriet don’t get caught fucking up some Albanian pimp’s pussy wagon. They might find out that the SJW’s love for the gimmigrant is not reciprocated. 
That would be a fucking tragedy.

Of course my Toyota RAV4 is covered in Spaz stickers so I’m laughing. Always best to think ahead.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Let’s hope that Rupert and Harriet don’t get caught fucking up some Albanian pimp’s pussy wagon. They might find out that the SJW’s love for the gimmigrant is not reciprocated. 
That would be a fucking tragedy.

Of course my Toyota RAV4 is covered in Spaz stickers so I’m laughing. Always best to think ahead.

Judge, mate, have you ever watched TA Fishing on YouTube?

I'm currently sat watching an instalment from 6 years ago, Graham appears to be fishing on a beach somewhere on the south coast. 17 minutes and two seconds in and he's caught nothing, but his soft bait has been nibbled so there's something out there. 

I don't know where you stand on using lugworm when sea fishing, but I don't really think it's necessary as long as you have got squid on the hook. Anyway, I'll let you know a bit later on if he catches anything, I'm guessing if he does it will be dog fish.

Tight lines, mate. 🎣

Edited by Decimus
PS- He caught a couple of whiting.

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This shouldn't bother the majority of posters on here with their imaginary BMW M3 sporting the run-flat tyre option. Fuck off.

BMW M cars (including the imaginary ones) have never come with  run flat tyres, as they’re fucking guaranteed to dislocate every joint in your skeleton before you reach the end of your street, and if you get a nail in one no one will repair it like a normal tyre. I imagine you knew this earlier today but it is Friday and some on here (not me obviously) wouldn’t expect you to be even talking coherently after the 9am ‘offie run’ or ‘pre weekend practice session’.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

BMW M cars (including the imaginary ones) have never come with  run flat tyres, as they’re fucking guaranteed to dislocate every joint in your skeleton before you reach the end of your street,

Or shake your teeth off of their titanium implant posts, eh Billy?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judge, mate, have you ever watched TA Fishing on YouTube?

I'm currently sat watching an instalment from 6 years ago, Graham appears to be fishing on a beach somewhere on the south coast. 17 minutes and two seconds in and he's caught nothing, but his soft bait has been nibbled so there's something out there. 

I don't know where you stand on using lugworm when sea fishing, but I don't really think it's necessary as long as you have got squid on the hook. Anyway, I'll let you know a bit later on if he catches anything, I'm guessing if he does it will be dog fish.

Tight lines, mate. 🎣

You what? You what, you what you what you what? Countryboy…..taking the piss out of cunts who don’t know you are taking the piss is a good laugh in real life but it doesn’t work on Internet forums. I once had a very bad case of food poisoning after eating squid so I would not inflict it on innocent fish swimming about minding their own fucking business. 

Hope this helps…………. mate!

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bullshit, never happened...Squid isn't kosher.

What makes me smile is that because some cunt thousands of years ago said that Jews shouldn't eat a being because it doesn't have scales, our resident Red Sea Roller is forbidden to sample how fucking delicious calamari is. 

Even Rabbi Julia Neuberger confessed to eating shellfish

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's @Eddie, anxiously awaiting the arrival of a container full of east European car valeters. I recognise the forearm from his 'SNATCH!' video. The Argos 9ct bracelet that Fatty gave him in lieu of severance pay is a dead giveaway too.

I thought that was you Eric,  at Dover waiting to machine gun the next lot of 'bearded kiddies' in dinghies and inflatable unicorns.