CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kerry Katona to quit UK

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I banged the ginger one in their heyday. It's a night i'll always remember due to her skills with the pink oboe and riding me like Lester Piggot on a favourite at the Grand National! Can't remember her fucking name though.

The ginger one? Graham.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've defected to Millwall. political reasons. I want one of them gollywog badges.

That's fucking heresy man and don't bring it up again. Reminisce about the B Mob day's and change your mind. I'm sure you can find a gollywog badge on Ebay. Times have changed and Millwall have many a black boatrace at the Den!

You need a time machine to go back and visit the early 80's mate or possibly emigrate to fucking China. 

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure you can find a gollywog badge on Ebay. Times have changed and Millwall have many a black boatrace at the Den!

Ginger bob is a nonce, did you lend him a copy of razzle when you was ‘behind the door’ together? 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ginger bob is a nonce, did you lend him a copy of razzle when you was ‘behind the door’ together? 

Ed, as you're not one of those fucking queers who hate football (Bend, Proper, MikeFuckingD) I'd be interested to know who you support.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, as you're not one of those fucking queers who hate football (Bend, Proper, MikeFuckingD) I'd be interested to know who you support.

Millwall, I was f troop back in the day, before that surgeon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you a bit emotional today because Frank’s officially dead?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61514850

Pretty terrible news I suppose, especially as Vangelis created some unique electronic sounds, some way ahead of their time. Frank seems to have an infatuation with him, which makes one wonder: did he ever suck him off?

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Millwall, I was f troop back in the day, before that surgeon. 

I was a junior canary back in the '90s. I shivved Splat the cat and kicked the absolute fuck out of some Ainsley Harriot looking types at an Ipswich softplay area.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was a junior canary back in the '90s. I shivved Splat the cat and kicked the absolute fuck out of some Ainsley Harriot looking types at an Ipswich softplay area.

I was on Danny dyers football factory, London firms, me and ginger bob, although some of the lads didn’t appreciate the cameras.

50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

True story decs, a lot of the lads at the den put ginger bob on the shelf, he was outcast because he always had a camera crew with him, wanker. 

Ed, my mate Doccy is organising a boxing event at the Ocean Rooms in Gorleston on 25 June. Big John Fury and the main man Tyson himself will be the main appearance. I've told Doc about your fighting prowess and he's relayed it back to the gyppos and you're more than welcome to come up on a VIP ticket. 

Bring Bend and we'll do him in the car park.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, my mate Doccy is organising a boxing event at the Ocean Rooms in Gorleston on 25 June. Big John Fury and the main man Tyson himself will be the main appearance. I've told Doc about your fighting prowess and he's relayed it back to the gyppos and you're more than welcome to come up on a VIP ticket. 

Bring Bend and we'll do him in the car park.

All sounds good decs, unfortunately I got all my facts off the discovery channel. Both fend and I are 9st soaking wet and a bit gay, especially bends. I’ll pass thanks 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pretty terrible news I suppose, especially as Vangelis created some unique electronic sounds, some way ahead of their time. Frank seems to have an infatuation with him, which makes one wonder: did he ever suck him off?

If he did, it’s halitosis that killed the mediocre Greek cunt.

• Like 1

On 19/05/2022 at 21:21, Eddie said:

Ed, you wouldn't last a day behind the door and you fucking know it. I don't give a flying fuck if some Millwall lunatic is a nonce, but i certainly wouldn't be asking him to babysit. I'd suggest you ask him yourself due to being such good pals, or were you his co-defendant?

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

All sounds good decs, unfortunately I got all my facts off the discovery channel. Both fend and I are 9st soaking wet and a bit gay, especially bends. I’ll pass thanks 

I know a few lads from Wall, and i'll ask about regarding Ginger Bob. Lets hope you're right mate, coz if not i'll be passing on Fender's details. I'm sure he'll be keen to help locate you...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Ed, you wouldn't last a day behind the door and you fucking know it. I don't give a flying fuck if some Millwall lunatic is a nonce, but i certainly wouldn't be asking him to babysit. I'd suggest you ask him yourself due to being such good pals, or were you his co-defendant?

I bet you loved living with other men, especially shower time, perv.