CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kerry Katona to quit UK

Penny Farthing

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Kerry Katona has announced she is quitting the UK

What the fuck will her taxi driver do?

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/kerry-katona-announced-quitting-uk-23975606

I wish this cunt would be relocated to the surface of the sun by a disgruntled portal imp.

You I would teleport onto an Aztec operating table to have your cock lopped off. It will be used in magics to prevent small-pox.

18 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I wish this cunt would be relocated to the surface of the sun by a disgruntled portal imp.

You I would teleport onto an Aztec operating table to have your cock lopped off. It will be used in magics to prevent small-pox.

That would need to holistic as I do not have a cock .. similar in as much as you do not have a brain.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
20 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

That would need to holistic

If you are to claim I am absent a brain, perhaps you ought to edit this?

You a thicker than 2 planks sandwiching a Diane Abbott and Bernard Manning coital tryst.

You are a cunt. A really massive, sweaty cunt.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Started off well PC but fell off with the derailment of the thread in the second paragraph. 

Must try harder. See me after school for a towel whipping you horrible little miscreant 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Started off well PC but fell off with the derailment of the thread in the second paragraph. 

Must try harder. See me after school for a towel whipping you horrible little miscreant 

No derailment here, honest miss.

A two sentence post gets what it deserves. I only ask that this simpleton writes a paragraph or two. A bit of effort. 

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For those without an encyclopaedic knowledge of Corner history, the "taxi driver" bit is a reference to a former poster who was less than complimentary about Ms Katona.

He kept those posts coming for a couple of years I think .. I do wonder whether it was he who later posted as Shitstabber Michael.

This country will be a better place without this flabby, thick, attention-seeking, coke-snorting alcoholic northern slag in it, who's made millions from selling her addiction problems to tabloid media, often citing her reasons to 'help others' while gratuitously accepting tens of thousands in return. A permanent relocation is an excellent idea.

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This country will be a better place without this flabby, thick, attention-seeking, coke-snorting alcoholic northern slag in it, who's made millions from selling her addiction problems to tabloid media, often citing her reasons to 'help others' while gratuitously accepting tens of thousands in return. A permanent relocation is an excellent idea.

I’ve fingered her. Lost me sovereign ring, watch & cufflinks. She got the ale in too…during.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Her mother is remaining in the UK and she is probably even more coked up.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew her before she joined Nuclear Bunny. 

I banged the ginger one in their heyday. It's a night i'll always remember due to her skills with the pink oboe and riding me like Lester Piggot on a favourite at the Grand National! Can't remember her fucking name though.