CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Yep - you’ve still got it. How’s the imaginary Ukrainian settling in?

She’s in bed. Two hours behind us so she’s had a long day. You’re one of the few on here to express genuine interest, for that I applaud you through gritted fists.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Fair comment. I can't stay here 24/7 like you. I have a life even if work isn't ramping up right now. 

Night night. We’ll say no more about your behaviour tonight. And there’s no need to apologise tomorrow. Forget about it. I have already.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A strange statement from someone who was boasting an hour or so ago about all the fannies he’d been up. Are you OK? You can tell me.

Hey, I've never had my cock gummed by a toothless idiot before. No one should knock what they haven't tried. 

I know you'd enjoy it more than me, Bill. It would make a change from being fucking in the arse by Roops. 

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s in bed. Two hours behind us so she’s had a long day. You’re one of the few on here to express genuine interest, for that I applaud you through gritted fists.

I’d like to make a charitable donation.DC. Give her one up the wrongun from me. Make the poor wretch feel she’s welcome in what must be a very uncomfortable environment for her (Liverpool). 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Night night. We’ll say no more about your behaviour tonight. And there’s no need to apologise tomorrow. Forget about it. I have already.

King Billy apologises to Goober for being a stupid fucking cunt. 

I love this authority you've granted me, Bill. 

Suck it up.

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

Hey, I've never had my cock gummed by a toothless idiot before. No one should knock what they haven't tried. 

I know you'd enjoy it more than me, Bill. It would make a change from being fucking in the arse by Roops. 

Just when you’d nearly got the hang of spelling, grammar and putting words in sentences  correctly so they make sense etc., you’ve undone all that hard work with…being fucking in the arse.

Time for bed now. 😴

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

See your PM. If you forward this to the primate, I’ll never speak to you again.

She's lovely. And the 7 inch clitoris (I'm sure it's just the radiation) complements the impressive pubic growth. It looks like Osama Bin Laden eating a saveloy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Just when you’d nearly got the hang of spelling, grammar and putting words in sentences  correctly so they make sense etc., you’ve undone all that hard work with…being fucking in the arse.

Time for bed now. 😴

Autocorrect spelling wanker. This is the recourse of someone that's not on their arse, but on their front, arse cheeks spread, with Punkape standing over them. 

Bill, let's spell this out. You, like all your Northern Irish countrymen, are a fucking a fucking disgrace. Us Brits, and I don't count you in that cohort, don't want you. You're a stain on our society. 

Get the fuck out of my country. 

Love you, limpy. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Goober said:

Autocorrect spelling wanker. This is the recourse of someone that's not on their arse, but on their front, arse cheeks spread, with Punkape standing over them. 

Bill, let's spell this out. You, like all your Northern Irish countrymen, are a fucking a fucking disgrace. Us Brits, and I don't count you in that cohort, don't want you. You're a stain on our society. 

Get the fuck out of my country. 

Love you, limpy. 

OK. I’ll be off tomorrow then. Thanks for allowing me to stay this long. Shame it didn’t work out. At least you’ve kept your cool and didn’t get angry or anything. 🤣😂

And I won’t mention …are a fucking a fucking disgrace, as I know you’ve got enough homework to keep you busy tonight.

Just now, King Billy said:

OK. I’ll be off tomorrow then. Thanks for allowing me to stay this long. Shame it didn’t work out. At least you’ve kept your cool and didn’t get angry or anything. 🤣😂🤣😂

King Billy apologies for thinking that Goober was even a tiny bit annoyed. 

King Billy is stupid fucking cunt, not for the first time. 

Apology accepted. 

Would you like me to add emojis for added emphasis? 

3 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh really? You've changed your tune. You hated me, you dirty little misogynistic cunt. Fuck off and die.

Are you Benny Blanco?

If so you pre-date me, but by reputation, according to others, you were a bit of a mental cunt. 

You're not coming across that way. Have you turned a new leaf, or is the medication working?