CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Thanks for taking the time to come back and edit your original post to include research you’ve done on time zones - the fact you needed to speaks volumes about you. You’re falling foul of your elaborate bullshit. 

Spent a lot of time in Brazil, no need to Google timezomes being a widely travelled chap in your industry, as you know. I missed a full stop and I know that you’re a grammar cop, as well as a spanner-chimp. She’s having breakfast now (I know you’re interested.)

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I previously mentioned that I declined a foetal reduction - that was my personal choice. Here's a 'photo taken on 23rd January 2017 of former president Trump signing the executive order which withdrew funding from from all public and third sector agencies that provided abortion health care, witnessed by earnest and smug looking wealthy people who were the architects of the order. Do you see the problem?

5051.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

The real problem with abortion or murder is that it is committed almost exclusively by women who aren’t married and regard sex as a recreational pursuit.

Abstinence from pre-marital sex should be enforced and abortion re criminalised.

Women would then have more self respect and dignity.

Abortion clinics could then be turned into nurseries.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The real problem with abortion or murder is that it is committed almost exclusively by women who aren’t married and regard sex as a recreational pursuit.

Abstinence from pre-marital sex should be enforced and abortion re criminalised.

Are you a darkie? You’ll be advocating FGM next you pre-historic imbecile.

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Do you have any information regarding the number of men who are not married and regard sex as a recreational pursuit and have abortions as a result of their promiscuous behaviour?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think you’ll find it is actually ‘genital mutilation’ you stupid cunt. How do you subjugate women by mutilating a tribe? Lol.

He means its often associated with tribal rituals and cultures.

Never understood the big deal myself. Don't those Yank cunts get their cocks clipped at birth even when they aren't Jewish?

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He means its often associated with tribal rituals and cultures.

Never understood the big deal myself. Don't those Yank cunts get their cocks clipped at birth even when they aren't Jewish?

Don’t the kikes and another’s get it done as a cleanliness issue…de-smegging the helmet, etc? As opposed to the FGM freaks who do it to remove the pleasurable aspect of the act for women. Which is not something any of my two partners ever experienced anyway.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The practice is enforced by tribal culture you lobotomised weasel.

Fuck off.

Be more careful with what you post then, go back, have someone read it out loud to you and do it again. You’re clearly the product of a failed comprehensive school you utter fraud.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t the kikes and another’s get it done as a cleanliness issue…de-smegging the helmet, etc? As opposed to the FGM freaks who do it to remove the pleasurable aspect of the act for women. Which is not something any of my two partners ever experienced anyway.

Bollocks. I'm fully sheathed and perfectly fucking clean. It isn't fucking rocket science to pull the thing back and wash your bellend. Without it I can only imagine the thing rubs raw against your pubes and underwear. Maybe that's why they're so hysterical all the time? Loss of feeling due to calloused helmets?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. I'm fully sheathed and perfectly fucking clean. It isn't fucking rocket science to pull the thing back and wash your bellend. Without it I can only imagine the thing rubs raw against your pubes and underwear. Maybe that's why they're so hysterical all the time? Loss of feeling due to calloused helmets?

I’ve no idea, Killa. What I do know is their logic wouldn’t apply in Newcastle as it’s difficult to wander around a stinking hot desert for forty years with no available water to stave off SGS, up there.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve no idea, Killa. What I do know is their logic wouldn’t apply in Newcastle as it’s difficult to wander around a stinking hot desert for forty years with no available water to stave off SGS.

You and the acronyms today...

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spent a lot of time in Brazil, no need to Google timezomes being a widely travelled chap in your industry, as you know. I missed a full stop and I know that you’re a grammar cop, as well as a spanner-chimp. She’s having breakfast now (I know you’re interested.)

Ah I see. Should have guessed really. Funny how you didn’t make your time zone comment the first time you posted. You see, I think my comment angered you and you scampered off to look on Google.

You really are a strange, bullshitting little bellend.