CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A human fetus is not sentient until near the end of the second trimester, well after the time period for legal terminations.

At 5 weeks the heart starts beating.

At 8 weeks the foetus starts moving in the womb.

At 10 weeks vital organs are functioning.

At 11 weeks the diaphragm is developing.

At 12 weeks the foetus has taken on human form in all relevant respects.

If it looks like a baby, it’s a fucking baby. You may agree with exterminating babies, I don’t. Nothing personal as we’re constantly at loggerheads about everything. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If it looks like a baby, it’s a fucking baby. You may agree with exterminating babies, I don’t. Nothing personal as we’re constantly at loggerheads about everything. 

But you seem perfectly happy for armed maniacs to exterminate children in American schools. 

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cynical old cunt. Three peep holes covertly drilled, one on her bog seat. ‘Cameras?’ weird deviant twat.

Peep hole in the bog seat? Wouldn't that require you to have your head in the shitter? 

I'll just assume you were looking for something to eat. 

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

But you seem perfectly happy for armed maniacs to exterminate children in American schools. 

OK then Ape. How about if we meet halfway and totally ban guns and abortion? No dead babies. Everyone’s a winner.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Some engineer you are. A ‘plane’ is a carpenter’s tool…it’s an aeroplane.

I’m still intrigued to understand how you think that naming the flight number of an arrival at Manchester airport somehow validates your bullshit. Please indulge me with more detail. 

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You wouldn’t be high-fiving your mates, coming out of her bedroom, however…I would swap it for the wife. Rock hard tits and a fanny like a mouse’s ear (no kids.) Advice?

You can probably bribe her with Prussian Blue tablets if you can find any.

Is there any old Cold War fallout shelters near you?

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m still intrigued to understand how you think that naming the flight number of an arrival at Manchester airport somehow validates your bullshit. Please indulge me with more detail. 

There are people on here who’s opinion I value higher than yours. They know. Fix that tray table.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

IMG_20220527_211259.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There are people on here who’s opinion I value higher than yours. They know. Fix that tray table.

I don’t give a fuck about what you think of my opinion. Others may appear to believe the whole Ukrainian story, but I know it to be just more of your well documented bullshit. 

Just now, Ape™️ said:

I don’t give a fuck about what you think of my opinion. Others may appear to believe the whole Ukrainian story, but I know ot to be just more of your well documented bullshit. 

Don’t give up on me Apo. I’m a goddamn miracle of humanitarian benevolence. True story, eng.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Goober how did you get in there?

This would have required good planning 

Not only would he have to find a bush pig of a woman with a fanny so wide be could get his entire head up, but also a 3rd party insane enough to ultrasound the results 

What times we live in 

• Like 2

Just now, Roadkill said:

Well congratulations and all that, but I think you've been doing it terribly wrong.

Quite possibly. 

Unfortunately, fannies don't come with instruction books (not that I'd read them, being a bloke) so mistakes happen. 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This would have required good planning 

Not only would he have to find a bush pig of a woman with a fanny so wide be could get his entire head up, but also a 3rd party insane enough to ultrasound the results 

What times we live in 

I live in Norfolk, Stubby...