CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gun: Maverick

Last Cunt Standing

To return to the OP, and fresh from my short spell in the Roopsbunker, (a first for me) I’d say the Top Gun sequel isn’t bad. I can live with Jennifer Connelly as the fiftysomething bit of skirt, and Cruise dials down the cheese just enough to avoid remaking the first film. It’s beautifully shot, those action sequences against snowy mountains are impressive, and it’s got a belting soundtrack, featuring a good bit of unexpected Bowie. I could have lived without the sailing sequence and the obligatory homoerotic beach sport. Worth £12 of anyones money, in short. 

Now you must excuse me, I have a flight to catch tomorrow so I’d better join the queue in an hour or so. Enjoy the Queen’s Platyplus Jubbly or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

To return to the OP, and fresh from my short spell in the Roopsbunker, (a first for me) I’d say the Top Gun sequel isn’t bad. I can live with Jennifer Connelly as the fiftysomething bit of skirt, and Cruise dials down the cheese just enough to avoid remaking the first film. It’s beautifully shot, those action sequences against snowy mountains are impressive, and it’s got a belting soundtrack, featuring a good bit of unexpected Bowie. I could have lived without the sailing sequence and the obligatory homoerotic beach sport. Worth £12 of anyones money, in short. 

Now you must excuse me, I have a flight to catch tomorrow so I’d better join the queue in an hour or so. Enjoy the Queen’s Platyplus Jubbly or whatever. 

Why'd you get coolered?

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I asked you. Fuck the enigmatic smartarse routine and spill.

Enigmatic? I don’t actually know for sure, as I’ve had no contact or conduct guidance from the beloved Ginger jailer. I just tried to login yesterday to find, to my surprise, a notice saying I’d been suspended for abusive behaviour until 1st June. I did make an earlier (Sunday, 12:57) oblique reference to our favourite member of the judiciary and his supposed viewing habits, but it was pretty fucking mild by Corner standards. Seems that’s enough for a no-warning lockout these days. I’ve had edgier conversations over the Swindon Moat House prawn sandwiches at the biannual Mensa meeting. So has she, I suspect. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Enigmatic? I don’t actually know for sure, as I’ve had no contact or conduct guidance from the beloved Ginger jailer. I just tried to login yesterday to find, to my surprise, a notice saying I’d been suspended for abusive behaviour until 1st June. I did make an earlier (Sunday, 12:57) oblique reference to our favourite member of the judiciary and his supposed viewing habits, but it was pretty fucking mild by Corner standards. Seems that’s enough for a no-warning lockout these days. I’ve had edgier conversations over the Swindon Moat House prawn sandwiches at the biannual Mensa meeting. So has she, I suspect. 

First unjust ban from Roops and you’re crying? Fookin poof.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Poor old Judge. She's basically dangling him over the feeding grounds to use as bait at this point. He can't even complain about it without her permission.

Its great.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I quite literally added that it's non-kosher as I accurately predicted you'd try to be a clever dick. I also predicted that you'd be too pissed to notice it.

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Well of course every cunt who has a pop at the King of The Hill must be pissed. What other explanation could there be? Actually I’m surprised you don’t bring in sniffing things up your nose and shit like that. Not that I would know anything about that, you’ll have to ask Marjorie, the big time drug smuggler who has his tongue permanently up your bum canal. Are you allowed to send abusive, racist PMs Carrotcruncher? I won’t bother complaining to Mr Roops. I suspect he comes from the same dreary, narcissistic, boring as fuck, look at me I’m so fucking great, school as you. When I say “school” I don’t mean that place where you got bullied every day for all those years. I mean a collective way of thinking as in wannabe Nazi who hasn’t got a fucking clue. 

Well……..do carry on.

52 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Went to see it tonight with Mrs Ape - it was fucking brilliant.

The out-of-gas, no nose wheel, out of bullets, foreign F14 crash landing on an aircraft carrier was either dreadful, or brilliant, perhaps both. I’m still deciding. What was your highlight, Ape?

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well of course every cunt who has a pop at the King of The Hill must be pissed. What other explanation could there be? Actually I’m surprised you don’t bring in sniffing things up your nose and shit like that. Not that I would know anything about that, you’ll have to ask Marjorie, the big time drug smuggler who has his tongue permanently up your bum canal. Are you allowed to send abusive, racist PMs Carrotcruncher? I won’t bother complaining to Mr Roops. I suspect he comes from the same dreary, narcissistic, boring as fuck, look at me I’m so fucking great, school as you. When I say “school” I don’t mean that place where you got bullied every day for all those years. I mean a collective way of thinking as in wannabe Nazi who hasn’t got a fucking clue. 

Well……..do carry on.

Rattled.

Shalom and fuck off etc..

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The out-of-gas, no nose wheel, out of bullets, foreign F14 crash landing on an aircraft carrier was either dreadful, or brilliant, perhaps both. I’m still deciding. What was your highlight, Ape?

The F14 was a bit far fetched but was right for a larger-than-life film like Top Gun. I thought the in-cockpit scenes were very good as the actors, Cruise in particular, were actually pulling some g’s. I’ll freely admit to loving the original, so all the little links back to it made me smile, with some making me fill up and bit and others laugh out loud. Just thought it was a very well made and completely absorbing film that is already firmly installed in my list of favourites. Will doubtless go and see it again at Cheltenham Imax.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The F14 was a bit far fetched but was right for a larger-than-life film like Top Gun. I thought the in-cockpit scenes were very good as the actors, Cruise in particular, were actually pulling some g’s. I’ll freely admit to loving the original, so all the little links back to it made me smile, with some making me fill up and bit and others laugh out loud. Just thought it was a very well made and completely absorbing film that is already firmly installed in my list of favourites. Will doubtless go and see it again at Cheltenham Imax.

Good morning Ape, you stupendously boring fucking twat.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Dobri ranok you dull little cunt.