CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER will be fired up again on Tuesday after 3 year shutdown.

King Billy

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's ten years today since the detection of the Higgs Boson was confirmed

Higgs Boson, in my opinion manufacture the finest bathroom suites in the world bar none. It took me a while to admit it to the missus, but our Higgs Boson toilet pan (from the ‘particle collider’ range) made our previous avocado green one look positively cheap and outdated.

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Great news everyone. The LHC near Geneva (just like the WEF at Davos) is about to be fired up on Tuesday by CERN after a 3 year shutdown and they’re kicking off straight away with the largest and most powerful particle collision ever, not knowing (in their own words) what might happen or what they might learn from this experiment. Apparently they’re hoping to unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe. 
Really? How the fuck will smashing a couple of ‘particles’ about a millionth the size of Franks brain, head on into each other, unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe? And who the fuck cares anyway?

If I smash my imaginary M4 at 140 MPH into an oncoming Uber driven by a mask wearing bearded Afghan, will any previously unsolvable mysteries suddenly be solved?

Total fucking shite news for the consumption of the dimwitted masses who will lap it all up between wanks over Stephen Hawking videos and tell their Thunberg looking retarded kids not to worry and that everything’s going to be OK.

Brian Cox is another fucking cunt. D Ream my hairy star.

I can't wait!

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Higgs Boson, in my opinion manufacture the finest bathroom suites in the world bar none. It took me a while to admit it to the missus, but our Higgs Boson toilet pan (from the ‘particle collider’ range) made our previous avocado green one look positively cheap and outdated.

I've got a Royal Doulton Antimatter storage jar.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I've heard that the Higgs Boson toilet's cistern is so advanced  that it sends turds back in time. 

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I formulated some Hash, out of some leftover weed. It really chills you out Mrs Roops, and makes arguing seem a waste of time. Would you like some?

I've already sent you a kilo. 

Tell her you work for Pfizer and it’s ‘totally safe and totally effective’ and you won’t be able to keep up with her orders for weekly boosters and pallet loads to stock up her new drive in freezer that Jeff Bezos would stare at with open mouthed envy.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. The same one they found the Dead Sea scrolls in.

On closer examination they turned out to be the rolled up rental agreement for Michael Schumachers skis, which incidentally were never returned. Something the media never mention.

• Like 1

On 03/07/2022 at 21:15, King Billy said:

Great news everyone. The LHC near Geneva (just like the WEF at Davos) is about to be fired up on Tuesday by CERN after a 3 year shutdown and they’re kicking off straight away with the largest and most powerful particle collision ever, not knowing (in their own words) what might happen or what they might learn from this experiment. Apparently they’re hoping to unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe. 
Really? How the fuck will smashing a couple of ‘particles’ about a millionth the size of Franks brain, head on into each other, unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe? And who the fuck cares anyway?

If I smash my imaginary M4 at 140 MPH into an oncoming Uber driven by a mask wearing bearded Afghan, will any previously unsolvable mysteries suddenly be solved?

Total fucking shite news for the consumption of the dimwitted masses who will lap it all up between wanks over Stephen Hawking videos and tell their Thunberg looking retarded kids not to worry and that everything’s going to be OK.

Brian Cox is another fucking cunt. D Ream my hairy star.

Great work, Bill. I'm sure that both Lord P and the Judge will be sorely disappointed to find that you're actually referring to the large Hadron collider and not a couple of large hardon's colliding. One is obsessed with convincing us their an old dear and the others obsessed with receiving a length of afghan cock up the arse (must be something to do with the goatshagger's also being circumcised). 

I'm sure Einstein would have something to say about a bunch of the world's brightest and gifted scientists conducting universe ending experiments in the Swiss Alps. I've no idea who is funding these on paper it looks perfectly safe shenanigans, but i'd wager heavily that it's not any of the elite cunt's spending the week at Davos with Claus.

It's ironic to think that European taxpayer's are footing the bill to be potentially wiped off the face of the earth in a nanosecond, and only about 0.5% have a fucking clue. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Great work, Bill. I'm sure that both Lord P and the Judge will be sorely disappointed to find that you're actually referring to the large Hadron collider and not a couple of large hardon's colliding. One is obsessed with convincing us their an old dear and the others obsessed with receiving a length of afghan cock up the arse (must be something to do with the goatshagger's also being circumcised). 

I'm sure Einstein would have something to say about a bunch of the world's brightest and gifted scientists conducting universe ending experiments in the Swiss Alps. I've no idea who is funding these on paper it looks perfectly safe shenanigans, but i'd wager heavily that it's not any of the elite cunt's spending the week at Davos with Claus.

It's ironic to think that European taxpayer's are footing the bill to be potentially wiped off the face of the earth in a nanosecond, and only about 0.5% have a fucking clue. 

I reckon that if these fucking geniuses up in the cave, wanking about with their fucking high tech catapult just fired Klaus Schwab at Bill Gates, at somewhere around ten million MPH, at least one unsolvable mystery could be finally put to bed, ie ‘How to get rid of 2 absolute cunts?’ The LHC could then self destruct after a 2 minute countdown, blowing up Switzerland,Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Lichtenstein and Slovenia, but leaving Monaco totally unscathed as the GP there is one of my favourites.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon that if these fucking geniuses up in the cave, wanking about with their fucking high tech catapult just fired Klaus Schwab at Bill Gates, at somewhere around ten million MPH, at least one unsolvable mystery could be finally put to bed, ie ‘How to get rid of 2 absolute cunts?’ The LHC could then self destruct after a 2 minute countdown, blowing up Switzerland,Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Lichtenstein and Slovenia, but leaving Monaco totally unscathed as the GP there is one of my favourites.

Monaco must be destroyed because that's where all the lizard people live.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Which also means that skirt wearing little cunt Hamilton survives. Do you really want that Billy? 

On 03/07/2022 at 21:57, Jake The Muss said:

Some believe this is being used to contact demons from another dimension or even Lucifer himself, personally i believe Lucifer is already here, he manifests in stupid people.

There's so much evidence for that, just a walk down any street and you can very quickly count how many thicko's walking by on both hands with in minutes.

It's quite easy to spot a thick spaz when they're walking on both hands. 

Thalidomide is a cunt. 

Looking at this again, the whole thing is creepy, it seems these techno-spastics are trying to recreate the big bang...that is still just a theory and never been proven to be a fact...so who knows what these tefal-heads are really up to.

Cern also has an interesting logo which appears to be three sixes interlocked..just stating what i see, so shut the fuck up...and there is Shiva the god of destruction outside the building, this has potential to become a conspiracy theorist wet dream...

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Looking at this again, the whole thing is creepy, it seems these techno-spastics are trying to recreate the big bang...that is still just a theory and never been proven to be a fact...so who knows what these tefal-heads are really up to.

Cern also has an interesting logo which appears to be three sixes interlocked..just stating what i see, so shut the fuck up...and there is Shiva the god of destruction outside the building, this has potential to become a conspiracy theorist wet dream...

Above the entrance to the LHC cave in the Alps is a large no.33. These cunts don’t even try to hide their demonic agenda anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Above the entrance to the LHC cave in the Alps is a large no.33. These cunts don’t even try to hide their demonic agenda anymore.

There is a lot of symbolic bollocks in their promotion videos as well and they are connected to the WEF, that also uses three sixes in their logo..to me it's all anti-human just listening to these parasites.

It's 100% a transhuman agenda..but yeah the satanic element is everywhere to see, the Lucis trust which is supported by the UN. Why would the UN support something like this, which used to be called The Lucifer Publishing Company...people need to start investigating and start asking questions.

Keep the people dumbed-down and in blissful ignorance.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

There is a lot of symbolic bollocks in their promotion videos as well and they are connected to the WEF, that also uses three sixes in their logo..to me it's all anti-human just listening to these parasites.

It's 100% a transhuman agenda..but yeah the satanic element is everywhere to see, the Lucis trust which is supported by the UN. Why would the UN support something like this, which used to be called The Lucifer Publishing Company...people need to start investigating and start asking questions.

Keep the people dumbed-down and in blissful ignorance.

The huge telescope in The Vatican which only a tiny number of the Head Fiddlers closest cofiddlers are permitted anywhere near is called, guess what?….Lucifer. 
According to Pope Francis when he was asked why? ….’It’s just a name and doesn’t mean anything bad’.

Right o then. Just asking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I don't think Swiss people using the same aftershave as Henry Cooper is much cause for concern. As you were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The huge telescope in The Vatican which only a tiny number of the Head Fiddlers closest cofiddlers are permitted anywhere near is called, guess what?….Lucifer. 
According to Pope Francis when he was asked why? ….’It’s just a name and doesn’t mean anything bad’.

Right o then. Just asking.

The Vatican is a lovely place, what with their snake audience hall and their room dedicated to lucifer...a tourist hot spot for SRA.

Constantine the Great was a cunt.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2022 at 23:38, Jake The Muss said:

The Vatican is a lovely place, what with their snake audience hall and their room dedicated to lucifer...a tourist hot spot for SRA.

Constantine the Great was a cunt.

The Georgia Guidestones a huge stone monument erected in the early 1970s near Atlanta, listing the 10 rules for the New World Order was partly destroyed by a mysterious explosion the other night and immediately reduced to rubble the next day as it was apparently left unsafe due to the explosion. 🤣The explosion was captured on cctv as the site is extensively covered. The fakestream news have been showing a car driving away seconds before the explosion, but nobody planting a bomb or even going near the structure Mmmm? And would you believe it? The footage of the explosion occurring shows the time in the top right hand corner. 03.33 AM 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE AGAIN FOLKS! 
It’s almost as if they’re laughing and want everyone to see what their game is but very few have their eyes open.

On 06/07/2022 at 22:00, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think Swiss people using the same aftershave as Henry Cooper is much cause for concern. As you were.

What do you call a woman with a corkscrew arm and a bottle opener leg?

Swiss Army Wife.

On 09/07/2022 at 19:22, King Billy said:

The Georgia Guidestones a huge stone monument erected in the early 1970s near Atlanta, listing the 10 rules for the New World Order was partly destroyed by a mysterious explosion the other night and immediately reduced to rubble the next day as it was apparently left unsafe due to the explosion. 🤣The explosion was captured on cctv as the site is extensively covered. The fakestream news have been showing a car driving away seconds before the explosion, but nobody planting a bomb or even going near the structure Mmmm? And would you believe it? The footage of the explosion occurring shows the time in the top right hand corner. 03.33 AM 

NOTHING TO SEE HERE AGAIN FOLKS! 
It’s almost as if they’re laughing and want everyone to see what their game is but very few have their eyes open.

Was it Eric?

• Like 1