CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER will be fired up again on Tuesday after 3 year shutdown.

King Billy

Great news everyone. The LHC near Geneva (just like the WEF at Davos) is about to be fired up on Tuesday by CERN after a 3 year shutdown and they’re kicking off straight away with the largest and most powerful particle collision ever, not knowing (in their own words) what might happen or what they might learn from this experiment. Apparently they’re hoping to unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe. 
Really? How the fuck will smashing a couple of ‘particles’ about a millionth the size of Franks brain, head on into each other, unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe? And who the fuck cares anyway?

If I smash my imaginary M4 at 140 MPH into an oncoming Uber driven by a mask wearing bearded Afghan, will any previously unsolvable mysteries suddenly be solved?

Total fucking shite news for the consumption of the dimwitted masses who will lap it all up between wanks over Stephen Hawking videos and tell their Thunberg looking retarded kids not to worry and that everything’s going to be OK.

Brian Cox is another fucking cunt. D Ream my hairy star.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Great news everyone. The LHC near Geneva (just like the WEF at Davos) is about to be fired up on Tuesday by CERN after a 3 year shutdown and they’re kicking off straight away with the largest and most powerful particle collision ever, not knowing (in their own words) what might happen or what they might learn from this experiment. Apparently they’re hoping to unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe. 
Really? How the fuck will smashing a couple of ‘particles’ about a millionth the size of Franks brain, head on into each other, unravel the darkest mysteries of the universe? And who the fuck cares anyway?

If I smash my imaginary M4 at 140 MPH into an oncoming Uber driven by a mask wearing bearded Afghan, will any previously unsolvable mysteries suddenly be solved?

Total fucking shite news for the consumption of the dimwitted masses who will lap it all up between wanks over Stephen Hawking videos and tell their Thunberg looking retarded kids not to worry and that everything’s going to be OK.

Brian Cox is another fucking cunt.....

He was good as Hogan in Sharpe 

Some believe this is being used to contact demons from another dimension or even Lucifer himself, personally i believe Lucifer is already here, he manifests in stupid people.

There's so much evidence for that, just a walk down any street and you can very quickly count how many thicko's walking by on both hands with in minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Some believe this is being used to contact demons from another dimension or even Lucifer himself, personally i believe Lucifer is already here, he manifests in stupid people.

There's so much evidence for that, just a walk down any street and you can very quickly count how many thicko's walking by on both hands with in minutes.

I thought Pen was something to do with it at first, till I realised it wasn’t called the Large Hardon Collider.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’re clearly not a man of science and it’s obvious you know absolutely nothing about particle physics. But worse than this your post, after dismissing the LHC as a load of bollocks, quickly descends into an idiotic reference to your fucking car, mask wearing and how news about the LHC is targeted at the “dimwitted masses”. I think it’s pretty clear to see who the dimwit is here.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re clearly not a man of science and it’s obvious you know absolutely nothing about particle physics. But worse than this your post, after dismissing the LHC as a load of bollocks, quickly descends into an idiotic reference to your fucking car, mask wearing and how news about the LHC is targeted at the “dimwitted masses”. I think it’s pretty clear to see who the dimwit is here.

You?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The irony here is that your ode to stupidity and ignorance was uploaded by a device made possible by components infused with ions created by a particle accelerator. There  are countless industrial applications, most notably the development of MRI scanners. The LHC has so far discovered 59 different types of matter and has helped in discovering how the universe worked and evolved. Discoveries of hither unknown matter has been used in the formulation of drugs as well as the more mundane such as packaging.

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Hadron Collider

Who’s there?

Knock knock.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, King Billy said:

We only sensorially access 0.4% of the electro-magnetic spectrum. The remaining 99.6% harbours secrets and holds structure outside of the basic waveforms we see via our puny instruments. The reverse engineering of base particles is key to understanding this. They want to see what hides in the shadows.

For those that have grasped the magnitude of this event, it certainly is news, and worrying news at that.

27 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

We only sensorially access 0.4% of the electro-magnetic spectrum. The remaining 99.6% harbours secrets and holds structure outside of the basic waveforms we see via our puny instruments. The reverse engineering of base particles is key to understanding this. They want to see what hides in the shadows.

For those that have grasped the magnitude of this event, it certainly is news, and worrying news at that.

If they wanted the little particle things to go faster, why not just use ball bearings? I think they're over complicating it to show off. It's not rocket surgery.

It's ten years today since the detection of the Higgs Boson was confirmed. That has been extremely useful, if only for its application in winding up religious people by referring to it as the God particle.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's ten years today since the detection of the Higgs Boson was confirmed. That has been extremely useful, if only for its application in winding up religious people by referring to it as the God particle.

It doesn't have the same ring to it as, 'The Andromeda Strain'.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Very interesting PB. But I'm going to wait to see if Roops challenges the veracity of your statement before I agree because, as you know, Roops is an expert on everything. Except the LBW rule. 

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Reported for attempted derailing Professor Apeman.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The LHC has so far discovered 59 different types of matter

That’s not really that impressive as the BBC have apparently discovered 154 different human genders with only a fraction of the LHCs budget. Hopefully the Beeb will  build on this success and start launching the likes of Jeremy Vine and Emily Maitless at each other at extremely high velocity. Who knows what dark secrets of the Universe would be revealed?