CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Heatwave

Last Cunt Standing

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just adjusting to the cultural and intellectual milieu and participating in the appropriate parlance Marje………you bignosed skidmark cripple.

It's a bit stagnant at the moment, Jewdy. Any chance of you nominating Bill 'The Cocaine Cowboy' Clinton and his well documented trips on Epstein's Lolita Express. The man's a complete and utter cunt, well deserving of a nom.

You Arab loving, patron of the Pink Oboe!

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My thoughts exactly. Fucking get on with it then. How do you plan on doing it?, flying one of your toys into overhead power lines?

Oi, Big Bollock, when did this feud with Ape begin then? Was it before my time here? Have you formed an alliance with DC? Am I next on your hitlist?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's a bit stagnant at the moment, Jewdy. Any chance of you nominating Bill 'The Cocaine Cowboy' Clinton and his well documented trips on Epstein's Lolita Express. The man's a complete and utter cunt, well deserving of a nom.

Do it yourself you bone idle kike wanker.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, how was working outside today? Very hot I'd imagine... I was kind of hoping you were dead but good to hear from you nonetheless. 

Worked till 11.30, shirt off,loads of water ,fucking lovely it was. I had two 30 somethings call off and the other couldn't handle the heat at mid-day. Fucking poofs this generation. If your ball bags not sticking to your leg then fucking get on with it, bone idle cunts. 

• Like 1

On 16/07/2022 at 19:24, Penelope Alive said:

Will be at Fairford watching aeroplanes tomorrow predicted to 99f.

Penelope, there were many sightings of the Beast of Bodmin during todays heatwave... I've checked the times, and you were not logged in during any of said sightings... Did you go to Bodmin to get some fresh air today? Was it mistaken identity?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Worked till 11.30, shirt off,loads of water ,fucking lovely it was. I had two 30 somethings call off and the other couldn't handle the heat at mid-day. Fucking poofs this generation. If your ball bags not sticking to your leg then fucking get on with it, bone idle cunts. 

You call that a days work? And you've got the cheek to call my (the younger) generation bone idle? I was at home, smoking hash and watching Amazon prime all afternoon... Now that's bone idle. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What about all these Pfizer addicts KB? Millions of them wandering around like sheep during the heat wave. What with it needing to be frozen or kept cold before use, could it have an adverse reaction on its carriers?

Probably not, bearing in mind how fucking thick they had to be to line up with their sleeves rolled up in the first place. 🐑💉😷

I have heard spastics moaning days ahead of the two hot days, i have heard more spastics moaning about it today and i will hear more super spastics moaning tomorrow..many of these spastics fail to see the irony that they took experimental injections so they could fuck off to somewhere just as hot or even hotter for a couple of weeks to sit in the fucking sun.

Get over it and go and get another fucking booster, please do us all a cunting favor.

P.S..i was wondering if Greta the great was good at sucking cock by now...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I have heard spastics moaning days ahead of the two hot days, i have heard more spastics moaning about it today and i will hear more super spastics moaning tomorrow..many of these spastics fail to see the irony that they took experimental injections so they could fuck off to somewhere just as hot or even hotter for a couple of weeks to sit in the fucking sun.

Get over it and go and get another fucking booster, please do us all a cunting favor.

P.S..i was wondering if Greta the great was good at sucking cock by now...

I’d let her plate my arse. I’d just close my eyes and pretend I’d never seen how hideous the fucking little goblin cunt is.

• Like 1