CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof that we're under attack

Neil

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been leaving all the taps running 24/7 in my house for years and this so called water shortage still hasn’t shown up in our street. They can ban hosepipes tomorrow for all I care, but they’ll be sorry if their house goes on fire.

Funny how we can have a water shortage when we live on an island surround by ?? can't put my finger on it.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm of the opinion the ongoing acceleration of the LGBTQXYZ demographic is mother nature's way of fighting back against the human species reproducing. Heterosexual people breed; those falling into the above category generally cannot, which is why most adpot if they want kids. I've said on numerous occasions I don't have a problem with gay people, and while I like to live and let live, I draw the line at those having their bits cut off, altered, or changed for purposes of reproduction. It's a disgrace this type of surgery is offered at the expense of taxpayers on the NHS. Some interpret this as a psychological malaise; I however do not.

I turned on manipulative bullshit scum station BBC R4 not long ago... and the first thing I heard was some handpicked professor advocating sex changes and transgenderism – and discussing this with a selection of 'radical lunatics' as you mention above. I undisputedly believe human-made CO2 emmissions are direcly linked to climate change, and it doesn't surprise me mother nature has a few cruel little tricks up her sleeve, which she is beginning to deliver through gender-benderism. Sadly, I think this is just the beginning.

Anytime of the day, just before you select R4 on your radio, ask yourself this question. Will it be ‘gay or black or wimmin’s issues being discussed?’ By my calculations and extensive research there’s precisely a 92-95% chance that it will be one of the three. Which, oddly, is their FM frequency band. Spooky eh? 

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I believe climate change and man made pollution are separate issues Wolf...the climate will change no matter what we do on this plane (has done for as long as the earth has been around), pollution is something that i have been saying for a while is a serious problem, if you live where i live, you can notice it by the way your breathing is more heavy than some days and i'm going back a few years....but what do i know, i'm sure Mrs.Google (Roops) will be along soon to educate me on such matters.

I take everyone's point onboard when it comes to climate change, Fends. As much as Prof. Brian Cox has one of the most punchable faces in history, he puts up a good, fact-based argument against Aussie politician and man-made climate change sceptic Malcolm Roberts. This is just a snippet (2016), but it makes good viewing so Google the full version which gets quite heated at times.

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Anytime of the day, just before you select R4 on your radio, ask yourself this question. Will it be ‘gay or black or wimmin’s issues being discussed?’ By my calculations and extensive research there’s precisely a 92-95% chance that it will be one of the three. Which, oddly, is their FM frequency band. Spooky eh? 

BBC radio has become a prime example of the organisation's bully pulprit status, gently twisting and manipulating audiences to effectively change opinions. For example and most recently, because the winning England Lioness team on the pitch was all-white, there have already been numerous programmes about the inequality of motivating black girls to start playing football. The fucking BBC has, in my opinion, become so corrupt that it automatically takes the side of British minorities everywhere. If you're white and heterosexual (the vast majority), you no longer have the voice you once had. R4 is now the ultimate platform for the 'liberal' elite nutcases to present their argument so one-sidedly that it prevents the station from reporting fairly on current affairs. LBC also gets on my tits, but at least it tries to be ojective in most cases.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Talking of which, I understand you've been running amok amidst the PM facility so you can toss yourself into oblivion.

As you’ve now nuked this cunt, it won’t go against my life long held revulsion of stool pigeons to let you know that the cunt has been PMing me accusing me of the P word. For once I’ll bite my lip and applaud your moderation.

I’ve said it now so fuck off.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you’ve now nuked this cunt, it won’t go against my life long held revulsion of stool pigeons to let you know that the cunt has been PMing me accusing me of the P word. For once I’ll bite my lip and applaud your moderation.

I’ve said it now so fuck off.

Tout...snitches get semtex and then stitches to put their arms n legs back on for the funeral..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tout...snitches get semtex and then stitches to put their arms n legs back on for the funeral..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s not touting after the suspect has been executed. At least Roops looked at the evidence against him (none of which came from me, all from his own posts) and passed sentence. Unlike the Provos who were very fond of execution first, listen to the evidence (if any) later.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

On 09/08/2022 at 19:09, King Billy said:

It’s not touting after the suspect has been executed. At least Roops looked at the evidence against him (none of which came from me, all from his own posts) and passed sentence. Unlike the Provos who were very fond of execution first, listen to the evidence (if any) later.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Apparently the PSNI are recruiting African and Pakistani people for a new police force. They will be called The Black and Tans. 

🇮🇪Tiocfaidh ar la 🇮🇪 and fuck off. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Undercover Fenians 🤣🇬🇧

Are you alright pet, I know they were ALL being very nasty to you last night.

Sometimes they start on me & I run to admin for support - Spot, he's great, he knows just the right thing to say. He's lovely.

Love ProfBXXX