CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who raise ‘theybies.’

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I took him for his first swim this afternoon in the Camargue. He wasn’t happy, I’ll tell you that for nothing… floated like a submarine. Would you like to see a video? 

I’m sailing from Port Cassafiere to St. Gilles in early September, Francis. Make sure you’re gone by then or that gay dog is getting barbecued and you’ll end up like Kirsty McColl.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s fairly clear from this that the child protection and social services in Canada are as useless as they are in the UK. There is a plethora of these cunts, given airtime and press coverage, actively advocating this bizarre, twisted version of parenthood and suggesting that the traditional and normal concept of gender and parenting is in fact, child abuse. It was pointed out to one of these deviants this morning on Times radio, that in a normal nursery the boys will gravitate to playing with cars and scrapping whilst the girls tend to play more quietly and less aggressively with dolls and the like. ‘This is not natural…it’s forced behaviour and an indicator of parental child cruelty’ screamed the twisted pervert male ‘mother’ being interviewed, ‘they shouldn’t be called ‘babies’ call them ‘theybies.’’ Look at the fucking state of this mental defective’s kid. If that’s not child cruelty I’m fucked if I know what is. What chance has this young lad got in any normal schooling environment with a skinhead, piercings and a fucking frock on? He’s (quite rightly) gonna get the shit hoofed out of him. I’ll bet the poor little cunt really looks forward to Parent’s evening.

I’m mellowing and becoming more tolerant as I get older, so bearing that in mind and in the interests of fair mindedness, I’d like to suggest that all of these warped fuckcunts be rounded up, on live tv, and their parents be forced to torch them, then butcher them and then cook them into any particular dish that they’d prefer, then eat them. In fact, I’d get them fat Hairy Biker poofs to judge it and the winning parents get to live…for a bit. Off to buy a new (shockproof) radio now. Cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/08/parent-raising-gender-free-child

There's a war coming. My hairy blue balls are fizzing at the prospect of the working class uprising that will correct the filth this country now advocates.

My grandad started carrying a rolling pin in case a dyke shows up at the community centre. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I took him for his first swim this afternoon in the Camargue. He wasn’t happy, I’ll tell you that for nothing… floated like a submarine. Would you like to see a video? 

Nom or video otherwise you’re an echo from 2017-ish. Get the fuck on with it. Dead Dago.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where on earth is @Eric Cuntmanwhen you need him? 

You're actually missing him, aren't you? You'll never say it, or you might now, but only to throw the conversation.

I've just checked my email and he's actually contacted me - he's having trouble posting at the mo, so I'll PM @Mrs Roops the technicals and sort it out now. Don't worry, Frank. We'll get him back.

Stay strong.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You're actually missing him, aren't you? You'll never say it, or you might now, but only to throw the conversation.

I've just checked my email and he's actually contacted me - he's having trouble posting at the mo, so I'll PM @Mrs Roops the technicals and sort it out now. Don't worry, Frank. We'll get him back.

Stay strong.

Fellow members threatening to barbecue my dog or wishing it a slow death, doesn’t sit well with me. Do you know what I mean? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get the fuck on with it. Dead Dago.

You’re wasting your time DC. Frank’s died ‘from or with’ every new variant of AIDS and bumrot since his Hellenic ancestors invented Olympic arsebattering thousands of years ago.The emaciated fucking cunt has more natural immunity than Zorba the worlds heaviest dog, eating double its weight of its own shit.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fellow members threatening to barbecue my dog or wishing it a slow death, doesn’t sit well with me. Do you know what I mean? 

Your legs could be useful as skewers if only they weren’t so fucking pathetically thin and feeble.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Don’t be daft. I’m untouchable.. I dish it, and I take it. After almost 12 years I remain the most popular member. Tap ‘Frank’ with your fat little fingers into the search box and the site crashes.

The site must have a search algorithm relating your name directly to utter fucking bollocks . . . it's all I could see when I searched your name I'm afraid Frank. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Shoddily written long-winded trite. And repeat bollocks. 

You are a cum drunk Glaswegian prostitute with heroin induced swollen ankles and weeping hives, who continues to work because she cannot see what filth she has become.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'd never be so mean to wish it a slow death, Frank. That's heartless beyond belief. 

I hope it has a quick, relatively painless death very soon to spare it 14 years living with you.  Do you know what I mean? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'd never be so mean to wish it a slow death, Frank. That's heartless beyond belief. 

I hope it has a quick, relatively painful death very soon to spare it 14 years living with you.  Do you know what I mean? 

Jesus, franks little yellow wife died to get away from the greasy dego but at least his kids are old enough to fuck off so as to never see the cunt again. Alas, the poor dog has no choice 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus, franks little yellow wife died to get away from the greasy dego but at least his kids are old enough to fuck off so as to never see the cunt again. Alas, the poor dog has no choice 

It could run into the road whilst its owner is eyeing up an unconscious tramp lying in the hedge.