CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who raise ‘theybies.’

Dyslexic cnut

It’s fairly clear from this that the child protection and social services in Canada are as useless as they are in the UK. There is a plethora of these cunts, given airtime and press coverage, actively advocating this bizarre, twisted version of parenthood and suggesting that the traditional and normal concept of gender and parenting is in fact, child abuse. It was pointed out to one of these deviants this morning on Times radio, that in a normal nursery the boys will gravitate to playing with cars and scrapping whilst the girls tend to play more quietly and less aggressively with dolls and the like. ‘This is not natural…it’s forced behaviour and an indicator of parental child cruelty’ screamed the twisted pervert male ‘mother’ being interviewed, ‘they shouldn’t be called ‘babies’ call them ‘theybies.’’ Look at the fucking state of this mental defective’s kid. If that’s not child cruelty I’m fucked if I know what is. What chance has this young lad got in any normal schooling environment with a skinhead, piercings and a fucking frock on? He’s (quite rightly) gonna get the shit hoofed out of him. I’ll bet the poor little cunt really looks forward to Parent’s evening.

I’m mellowing and becoming more tolerant as I get older, so bearing that in mind and in the interests of fair mindedness, I’d like to suggest that all of these warped fuckcunts be rounded up, on live tv, and their parents be forced to torch them, then butcher them and then cook them into any particular dish that they’d prefer, then eat them. In fact, I’d get them fat Hairy Biker poofs to judge it and the winning parents get to live…for a bit. Off to buy a new (shockproof) radio now. Cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/08/parent-raising-gender-free-child

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s fairly clear from this that the child protection and social services in Canada are as useless as they are in the UK. There is a plethora of these cunts, given airtime and press coverage, actively advocating this bizarre, twisted version of parenthood and suggesting that the traditional and normal concept of gender and parenting is in fact, child abuse. It was pointed out to one of these deviants this morning on Times radio, that in a normal nursery the boys will gravitate to playing with cars and scrapping whilst the girls tend to play more quietly and less aggressively with dolls and the like. ‘This is not natural…it’s forced behaviour and an indicator of parental child cruelty’ screamed the twisted pervert male ‘mother’ being interviewed, ‘they shouldn’t be called ‘babies’ call them ‘theybies.’’ Look at the fucking state of this mental defective’s kid. If that’s not child cruelty I’m fucked if I know what is. What chance has this young lad got in any normal schooling environment with a skinhead, piercings and a fucking frock on? He’s (quite rightly) gonna get the shit hoofed out of him. I’ll bet the poor little cunt really looks forward to Parent’s evening.

I’m mellowing and becoming more tolerant as I get older, so bearing that in mind and in the interests of fair mindedness, I’d like to suggest that all of these warped fuckcunts be rounded up, on live tv, and their parents be forced to torch them, then butcher them and then cook them into any particular dish that they’d prefer, then eat them. In fact, I’d get them fat Hairy Biker poofs to judge it and the winning parents get to live…for a bit. Off to buy a new (shockproof) radio now. Cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/08/parent-raising-gender-free-child

Shoddily written long-winded trite. And repeat bollocks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shoddily written long-winded trite. And repeat bollocks. 

Frank give the shit stirring and petty behaviour a rest will ya? I'm hoping you can provide some genuine entertainment here as I'm a bit bored. Most of your comments consist of the same old rehashed shite, so why not do another video Frank? I'm sure you'll agree it's been a long time and I have to admit one of said videos did raise a watermelon smile from Raas. Get on with it cunt. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Put up a nom, troll.

In my short time here, I cannot recall @Frank posting a nomination, and exactly what gives the wig wearing poofter the right to think he can criticise other nominations is beyond me. His shit stirring has become tiresome, why admin allow this constant topic derailment and trolling is confusing. Could it be the poofter is propping up the financial side of the corner with his abundance of pink pounds. What a fucking wanker he is. Lol.

• Like 4

Since when was "Baby" a gender? 

The very thought of trying to influence change in a term used to describe the age and development of a human being reeks of sinister intention.

How long until some cunt comes up with the argument that "theybies" aren't "oppressed" by the same child abuse laws protecting regular children?

These fuckers are so laser focused on denying reality to the point that I'm really starting to think their motivation goes far beyond simple attention seeking. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

In my short time here, I cannot recall @Frank posting a nomination, and exactly what gives the wig wearing poofter the right to think he can criticise other nominations is beyond me. His shit stirring has become tiresome, why admin allow this constant topic derailment and trolling is confusing. Could it be the poofter is propping up the financial side of the corner with his abundance of pink pounds. What a fucking wanker he is. Lol.

He has, however posted a number of videos, with the majority mentioning me. Frank at a chateau, Frank on a ski lift, Frank on a road bridge, Frank skiing off piste, Frank in a restaurant with a sketch of a goose, all supposedly searching for me or discussing my cancer.  K-Tel are about to release a dvd 'Kleftiko's Greatest Shits' Order now and get a bonus 'Bucket of Flids Christmas Special' free.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He has, however posted a number of videos, with the majority mentioning me. Frank at a chateau, Frank on a ski lift, Frank on a road bridge, Frank skiing off piste, Frank in a restaurant with a sketch of a goose, all supposedly searching for me or discussing my cancer.  K-Tel are about to release a dvd 'Kleftiko's Greatest Shits' Order now and get a bonus 'Bucket of Flids Christmas Special' free.

Yes, I recall seeing the 'In the search of Withers' video... however it made me feel sick. I can't help but think this site, Europe, the world and the entire fucking solar system would be massively better off if you were both dead.  

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, I recall seeing the 'In the search of Withers' video... however it made me feel sick. I can't help but think this site, Europe, the world and the entire fucking solar system would be massively better off if you were both dead.  

Withers can't die. His cancer is French, so it surrendered to the treatment immediately and now works to keep him healthy as "Vichy Cancer".

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Withers can't die. His cancer is French, so it surrendered to the treatment immediately and now works to keep him healthy as "Vichy Cancer".

He's definitely French, I asked @Witheredscrote what he'd done to get his like deduction reduced so drastically and rather than be a lad and tell old Raas, he cowered away... like I imagine his poor Geese do when they see him approaching, with a typically arrogant French frown on his face, whilst wanking his little baguette. What a fucking disgrace he is. 

• Like 1

One day - hopefully soon - there will be a massive solar flare that takes out the entire internet, Twitter, Facebook, Guardian Online and all. Then we will be free to hunt these fucking freaks for sport, for who will they cry to then?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sulking? Dead bloke?

Don’t be daft. I’m untouchable.. I dish it, and I take it. After almost 12 years I remain the most popular member. Tap ‘Frank’ with your fat little fingers into the search box and the site crashes.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is this you advertising on Leboncoin.    A Vendre: Dachshund avec anus déchiré

I took him for his first swim this afternoon in the Camargue. He wasn’t happy, I’ll tell you that for nothing… floated like a submarine. Would you like to see a video? 

33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

One day - hopefully soon - there will be a massive solar flare that takes out the entire internet, Twitter, Facebook, Guardian Online and all. Then we will be free to hunt these fucking freaks for sport, for who will they cry to then?

We wouldn't get the chance. The moment the WiFi goes down they'll die from withdrawal.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thing is, they ARE choosing their own label by playing what they want to play. It's been tried before. Girls were given Male toys and boys girls toys and it didn't work. What cunts like these fail to understand is that they are trying to change thousands of years of social evolution. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Available at all good department stores. And millions of crap ones