CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Polio spreading vermin

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

Are you a member of a Lunar Society?

YES.

A supermoon was in Aquarius last week - so I spammed out big style. I frittered out - I went X atmospheric & threw my prayer mat out of my bathroom window - knowing it was for a greater good.

Ta antelope

5 minutes ago, ProfB said:

YES.

A supermoon was in Aquarius last week - so I spammed out big style. I frittered out - I went X atmospheric & threw my prayer mat out of my bathroom window - knowing it was for a greater good.

Ta antelope

For the greater good, can you follow your prayer mat.

On 10/08/2022 at 23:24, PANZER MURPHY said:

Colonialism eh...y'all deserve it..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, you itinerant, tinker, tin-whistle blowing wanker.

I've noted that you've not been shy in admitting the satisfaction you'd feel should the white cliffs of Dover ever turn charcoal. Essentially I'd imagine that this has something to do with your great-great grandmother being raped by a lad from Canterbury, or it could just be that genetic chip on your shoulder that you've inherited from your starving progenitors.

Be careful what you wish for, you pasty-arsed, sub-human, tuber worshipping cunt. At the moment the only thing restraining the UK from crossing the sea and slaughtering you all is good old fashioned, English fairplay. Should the black man and his hordes of African brethren ever gain the majority, how long do you think you'll last before they go all Hutu and Tutsi on the inbreds across the Irish sea?

If I were you, I'd put down my rusty saxophone and take the rape van toute suite to Calais to stop the deluge before it's too late.

Stupid little cunt.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby ya gibberin little englander poxbottle ..the only thing stoppin ya fleeing over here is the outboard motors on yer dinghy's gettin clogged with all the shite n sewage thats currently lapping on yer shores..lol

Says the man who shits his bed regularly when the weathers too bad to get up and run all the way to his outside toilet at the end of the garden.

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Panzer, you itinerant, tinker, tin-whistle blowing wanker.

I've noted that you've not been shy in admitting the satisfaction you'd feel should the white cliffs of Dover ever turn charcoal. Essentially I'd imagine that this has something to do with your great-great grandmother being raped by a lad from Canterbury, or it could just be that genetic chip on your shoulder that you've inherited from your starving progenitors.

Be careful what you wish for, you pasty-arsed, sub-human, tuber worshipping cunt. At the moment the only thing restraining the UK from crossing the sea and slaughtering you all is good old fashioned, English fairplay. Should the black man and his hordes of African brethren ever gain the majority, how long do you think you'll last before they go all Hutu and Tutsi on the inbreds across the Irish sea?

If I were you, I'd put down my rusty saxophone and take the rape van toute suite to Calais to stop the deluge before it's too late.

Stupid little cunt.

th?id=OIP.T95ONEip0-onXIJZXkmr9wHaEK%26p

5 miles out of Dublin circa 2030.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Says the man who shits his bed regularly when the weathers too bad to get up and run all the way to his outside toilet at the end of the garden.

Sez the confused transnationalityist paddy  who thinks hes british till he opens his black mouth n coughs forth a guttural noise and those within earshot instantly think...jim from corrie...lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

That.. my under siege amigo is most of the uk ....today...lol

We are under siege, Panz. But by the look of things, your gutters are overflowing with these very in-demand “workers”.😂

https://extra.ie/2018/11/07/business/unemployment-rate-higher-african-migrants

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sez the confused transnationalityist paddy  who thinks hes british till he opens his black mouth n coughs forth a guttural noise and those within earshot instantly think...jim from corrie...lol

Gosh, you can be a cruel beast sometimes Panzy. I’m off to my ‘safe space’ for the rest of the night now because of you.

On 25/08/2022 at 19:10, White Cunt said:

We are under siege, Panz. But by the look of things, your gutters are overflowing with these very in-demand “workers”.😂

https://extra.ie/2018/11/07/business/unemployment-rate-higher-african-migrants

Fuks sake..tellus somethin we dont know whitey baby..i cant talk tho as im a doley bludger myself..lol

On 25/08/2022 at 20:50, King Billy said:

Gosh, you can be a cruel beast sometimes Panzy. I’m off to my ‘safe space’ for the rest of the night now because of you.

Ah bally baby im actually a fairly ok fellah ..the roops is more of a fanatic than i ever was..yer people need not fear a nationalist dominated government..they won't treat ya like y'all treated them no matter how much ya deserve it.