CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Youtube Without an Ad Blocker

Roadkill

The ad blocker on my laptop stopped working for whatever reason today and I couldn't be arsed to reset it because I was basically using it for background noise when I was cleaning up. This turned out to be a critical mistake on my part.

Since fucking Google bought Youtube a few years ago I noticed the experience declined immediately, firstly with the compartmentalised buffering bollocks which means you can't actually leave a video on pause to load fully if you're on a shitty connection, then with the addition of advertisements - a problem I was happy to learn could be fixed with an ad blocker - a solution I've stuck with ever since around 2010.

I've never noticed until now just how fucked up the site is. Every fucking video with two unskippable 20 second ads before it even plays, longer ones having the cunts thrown in right in the fucking middle, and every single one advertising the most sickeningly politically correct bollocks.

Every fucking one has to have some lisping darkie trying to sell you Coca Cola or some lezza stating she already has a girlfriend in a "hilarious" misunderstanding with restaurant staff - I don't even remember what that one was trying to sell.

How about the new Cinderella film where she's a strong, independent female who just wants to make dresses and the fairy god mother is some shrieking black puff in eye shadow?

Or two deaf spackers, popping their lips and waving their hands about to sell you fucking Malteasers? You have to read subtitles for that one.

Or a modern stand-up comedy show where one of the comedians appears to be a genuine obese, black midget - because I just bet anything she has to say is a million times funnier than her general appearance.

Here's some ridiculously homosexual French sailors prancing about - buy this fucking man perfume.

Oh look, its an entirely normal group of people - two white blokes (clearly puffs) enjoying a refreshing can of Pimms on a sunny day - laughing merrily in the sun with an elderly Chink couple and a token black, afro sporting strong independent woman.

Here's Intel with a security program called Vipro - pretty sure its the same black woman as the Pimms ad at the end, but now at a computer telling me "oh yeah, you've got it".

There was one - and I swear this on my cat's fucking lives - where it was just a bunch of cunts in a white room wearing silly clothes, huddled in a circle, it cut to quick shots of their individual faces between the words "be part of our group" "We'll be your family" only to advertise a clothing brand called C.P. Company. Fuck no, I will not walk around in clothes declaring me a proud member of the C.P. community - how the fuck did that even become a brand? Fucking CP.

I actually got to the point where I just started switching to random videos so I could see the extent of corporate PR vomit on display - it was morbidly fascinating just to experience the fever dream that the cunts try to offer up as a perfect reality. What in the actual fuck is going on?  Why do only black women drink fizzy drink or beers now?

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The ad blocker on my laptop stopped working for whatever reason today and I couldn't be arsed to reset it because I was basically using it for background noise when I was cleaning up. This turned out to be a critical mistake on my part.

Since fucking Google bought Youtube a few years ago I noticed the experience declined immediately, firstly with the compartmentalised buffering bollocks which means you can't actually leave a video on pause to load fully if you're on a shitty connection, then with the addition of advertisements - a problem I was happy to learn could be fixed with an ad blocker - a solution I've stuck with ever since around 2010.

I've never noticed until now just how fucked up the site is. Every fucking video with two unskippable 20 second ads before it even plays, longer ones having the cunts thrown in right in the fucking middle, and every single one advertising the most sickeningly politically correct bollocks.

Every fucking one has to have some lisping darkie trying to sell you Coca Cola or some lezza stating she already has a girlfriend in a "hilarious" misunderstanding with restaurant staff - I don't even remember what that one was trying to sell.

How about the new Cinderella film where she's a strong, independent female who just wants to make dresses and the fairy god mother is some shrieking black puff in eye shadow?

Or two deaf spackers, popping their lips and waving their hands about to sell you fucking Malteasers? You have to read subtitles for that one.

Or a modern stand-up comedy show where one of the comedians appears to be a genuine obese, black midget - because I just bet anything she has to say is a million times funnier than her general appearance.

Here's some ridiculously homosexual French sailors prancing about - buy this fucking man perfume.

Oh look, its an entirely normal group of people - two white blokes (clearly puffs) enjoying a refreshing can of Pimms on a sunny day - laughing merrily in the sun with an elderly Chink couple and a token black, afro sporting strong independent woman.

Here's Intel with a security program called Vipro - pretty sure its the same black woman as the Pimms ad at the end, but now at a computer telling me "oh yeah, you've got it".

There was one - and I swear this on my cat's fucking lives - where it was just a bunch of cunts in a white room wearing silly clothes, huddled in a circle, it cut to quick shots of their individual faces between the words "be part of our group" "We'll be your family" only to advertise a clothing brand called C.P. Company. Fuck no, I will not walk around in clothes declaring me a proud member of the C.P. community - how the fuck did that even become a brand? Fucking CP.

I actually got to the point where I just started switching to random videos so I could see the extent of corporate PR vomit on display - it was morbidly fascinating just to experience the fever dream that the cunts try to offer up as a perfect reality. What in the actual fuck is going on?  Why do only black women drink fizzy drink or beers now?

Everytime I go on YouTube adverts seem to have that uber cunt Idris Elba trying to flog something. To me he's the black David Beckham; pointless and fucking annoying

• Like 3

This shit is a deliberate attempt to annoy the fuck out of sane people, insane people love this dystopian fuckery and probably masturbate over it, while dribbling uncontrollably. Yes these ads are strategically populated by the utmost spastics to grace this planet, designer woke on high end crack.

It can fuck right off.

• Like 1

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Feel yer pain roady baby..whats worse is when the fucker whose  narratin the video starts talkin bollox about tryna sell ya hair oil or beard razors or suntin..fierce annoyin so it is

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fucking 'Manscaped'. Any cunt who shaves their bollocks bald might as well go the full hog and just geld themselves with a pair of rusty pliers IMO.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

it was morbidly fascinating just to experience the fever dream that the cunts try to offer up as a perfect reality. 

You're not an influencer then, Killer? 

Here's a simple fact to remember, if you're ever tempted to log in without ad blocker ever again. All advertisers and marketing wonks are cunts, always have been cunts, and always will be cunts. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're not an influencer then, Killer? 

Here's a simple fact to remember, if you're ever tempted to log in without ad blocker ever again. All advertisers and marketing wonks are cunts, always have been cunts, and always will be cunts. 

As soon as I got the internet (about 2006), I stopped using the telly as my main source of entertainment. Lost was the last show I bothered to watch traditionally and we all know now what a crushing disappointment that cunting thing was - after that I just started nicking the stuff that interested me.

My exposure to mainstream advertising for the last few years have been you cunts talking about them - I've always instinctively found some way to avoid it.

This was a genuine culture shock just to see how fucking abysmal and cult like the modern experience of advertising has become - it used to just be boring, patronising shit like speaking cartoon animals trying to sell you bog roll - now it's genuinely fucking concerning to see the blatant amount of social engineering on display.

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Youtube is really really fucked up RK. Or it might not be? The only ads I get now are for tinfoil, bunker rations and as if that’s not weird enough, psychiatric treatment on 0% finance deals. My interweb cables from the BT headquarters must have got all tangled up with some crazy nut jobs wires probably, or maybe not?

• Like 1

On 13/08/2022 at 23:19, Roadkill said:

Have you seen the recent Virgin Atlantic one? If I didn't despise this social engineering shit, I'd almost be impressed by how many boxes Branson managed to tick within the space of sixty seconds.

Gloria Gaynor soundtrack- 

Some mental skinhead dyke with its feet up in first class as if it truly believed it belonged anywhere other than a crate in the hold- 

Female pilot smugly grinning as if she has personally and single-handedly smashed the non-existent patriarchy- 

Majority black passengers- 

Mincing faggot steward with eyeliner and a wasting disease -

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the recent Virgin Atlantic one? If I didn't despise this social engineering shit, I'd almost be impressed by how many boxes Branson managed to tick within the space of sixty seconds.

Some mental skinhead dyke with its feet up in first class as if it truly believed it belonged anywhere other than a crate in the hold- 

Female pilot smugly grinning as if she has personally and single-handedly smashed the non-existent patriarchy- 

Majority black passengers- 

Anything that Branson cunt pulls doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm quite sure Virgin isn't just his company name but his sexual status

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

You could cure lung cancer by smoking Craven A cigarettes.

You could give everyone something to smile about in these times of doom and gloom, by hanging yourself tonight from the nearest lamppost, live-streamed on YouTube.

On 15/08/2022 at 18:45, Decimus said:

Majority black passengers

To be fair it was a flight to Rwanda