CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hunt Cunts at it again

Penny Farthing

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Honestly Eric, I think I’m too good for the fucking lot of you. 

Tell me a story, Frank, I'm cooking one of Alf's originals on the stove and I'm bored.

If you can make my lip curl up a single degree in amusement, I'll be your new Renfield for the next month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I miss Alfie.

He was a visionary, a man before his time.

Not only did he invent the tikka masala, but during his publican days he was the first landlord in England to ever serve chicken in a basket. I doubt we'll ever see his like on here again.

Go well, Alf, you outrageous fucking chancer.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was a visionary, a man before his time.

Not only did he invent the tikka masala, but during his publican days he was the first landlord in England to ever serve chicken in a basket. I doubt we'll ever see his like on here again.

Go well, Alf, you outrageous fucking chancer.

Visionary? He was a pisshead, and broke his ankle tripping over a prone gay. Professed to being an electrician, in Shoreham-by-Sea, but the closest he got to that was fitting batteries in your vibrating cock ring. Curries, my arse.

I'm glad he's dead.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Visionary? He was a pisshead, and broke his ankle tripping over a prone gay. Professed to being an electrician, in Shoreham-by-Sea, but the closest he got to that was fitting batteries in your vibrating cock ring. Curries, my arse.

I'm glad he's dead.

Withers, we've all got our origin stories. Alf was a culinary plagiarist, Pen started out life as a Bernard Bresslaw impersonator in northern working men's clubs, and you were a penniless, pound shop Paul Bunyan in the Welsh valleys. It's all about the journey.

Idiot.

38 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm glad he's dead.

I am sure that he told me that he was a crackhead.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There really is nothing left. Here’s me thinking you had something more. I’m bereft…kinda.

I set the man a challenge and he wasn't able to follow through. I wasn't asking for a full nomination that would tantalise and grip the imaginations of the combined membership. All I asked of him was to make me crack a smile, and he weaseled out of it.

Let's face it, when even ProfB can rise to any challenge laid down to him, it's a fucking poor show that the self proclaimed 'best one on here'  is incapable of doing anything other than rolling out the same, tired catchphrases.

He's the Roy Walker of The Corner. Useless, greasy cunt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I set the man a challenge and he wasn't able to follow through. I wasn't asking for a full nomination that would tantalise and grip the imaginations of the combined membership. All I asked of him was to make me crack a smile, and he weaseled out of it.

Let's face it, when even ProfB can rise to any challenge laid down to him, it's a fucking poor show that the self proclaimed 'best one on here'  is incapable of doing anything other than rolling out the same, tired catchphrases.

He's the Roy Walker of The Corner. Useless, greasy cunt.

I used to log on to his input. I’m embarrassed to admit it. What a tragic decline. It’s over, it really is.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There really is nothing left. Here’s me thinking you had something more. I’m bereft…kinda.

Don’t waste your time DC. Frank knows what he is and he knows that everyone else knows what he is. Stephen Hawking at least had the honesty to openly dribble when he spoke, and he spoke a lot less bollocks than ‘Fusewire Legs’ Fwank.

The cunt’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t waste your time DC. Frank knows what he is and he knows that everyone else knows what he is. Stephen Hawking at least had the honesty to openly dribble when he spoke, and he spoke a lot less bollocks than ‘Fusewire Legs’ Fwank.

The cunt’s a fucking disgrace.

I’ve arrived at the conclusion that the man was so capable but the demise has been mystifying. I’ve seen talented millionaires end up on the dole, usually, only two causes…beak or gambling. Whaddya reckon?

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve arrived at the conclusion that the man was so capable but the demise has been mystifying. I’ve seen talented millionaires end up on the dole, usually, only two causes…beak or gambling. Whaddya reckon?

Having been involved in the gaming machine industry for the majority of my adult life I’ve seen up close the devastation that gambling addiction can do to otherwise intelligent people. Likewise with substance abuse which goes hand in hand with the whole addiction and self destruction downward spiral of many a good man. Frank however is imo simply a moderately intelligent retard who in the past would have been a regular sight on the High St., standing in a puddle of his own steaming piss, wearing a sandwich board emblazoned with ‘I’m the best on here’ and eagerly offering unrestricted access to his arse to anyone stupid enough to stop and ask if he’s OK? 
The man’s a disgrace and I want him dead.

On 02/09/2022 at 00:24, King Billy said:

Having been involved in the gaming machine industry for the majority of my adult life I’ve seen up close the devastation that gambling addiction can do to otherwise intelligent people. Likewise with substance abuse which goes hand in hand with the whole addiction and self destruction downward spiral of many a good man. Frank however is imo simply a moderately intelligent retard who in the past would have been a regular sight on the High St., standing in a puddle of his own steaming piss, wearing a sandwich board emblazoned with ‘I’m the best on here’ and eagerly offering unrestricted access to his arse to anyone stupid enough to stop and ask if he’s OK? 
The man’s a disgrace and I want him dead.

Do you remember one of those places on Oxford St, not far from Tottenham CR tube station (there was a night club in the basement around the corner from it)?  It was packed with bankers from the City every lunchtime. The cunts were incapable of taking time off “work”.