CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The olympics,steven knight and feminism ,a story about Birmingham

Snowy

So old snowy was walking in the city,he wonders whats going on ,he had just had a shit in the bullring,whats the fuss,it was one of them hangers on,the kind you feel so much pain in your belly your arse is trembling about whats to come ,but i digress.

I was greeted with this big fucking bull ,ive been working in the city centre recently ,its scrub work i pick up the litter on broad street ,it pays well and gareth isnt near me ,i went to abdul what the fucks this .

Turns out from me not being bright ,and pissed most time i missed we was holding the commonwealth games .

Abdul then  precided to tell me what this bull represents ,its all about womens struggles ,ok abdul what about mens.....

He was silent ,which is weird he usually tells me to cover my women up.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
12 hours ago, Snowy said:

So old snowy was walking in the city,he wonders whats going on ,he had just had a shit in the bullring,whats the fuss,it was one of them hangers on,the kind you feel so much pain in your belly your arse is trembling about whats to come ,but i digress.

I was greeted with this big fucking bull ,ive been working in the city centre recently ,its scrub work i pick up the litter on broad street ,it pays well and gareth isnt near me ,i went to abdul what the fucks this .

Turns out from me not being bright ,and pissed most time i missed we was holding the commonwealth games .

Abdul then  precided to tell me what this bull represents ,its all about womens struggles ,ok abdul what about mens.....

You've got Abdul's cum all over your fingers by the looks of things. What is this dogshit?

37 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

You've got Abdul's cum all over your fingers by the looks of things. What is this dogshit?

Do you know, Snowy was not only a member of Decs’ clique, but then switched sides and joined my cartel. He then became a double agent and switched sides willy-nilly on an almost daily basis. He is completely fucked in the head.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know, Snowy was not only a member of Decs’ clique, but then switched sides and joined my cartel. He then became a double agent and switched sides willy-nilly on an almost daily basis. He is completely fucked in the head.

We'll, Snowy appears to have been gravely effected by these events; he is now writing spastic.

21 hours ago, Snowy said:

Vintage Snowy.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 05/09/2022 at 21:10, Penelope Alive said:

Birminghan Alabama.

You can't fucking spell, even when the word is typed, literally, above this post. Fucking donkey's bollocks.

Birmingham Alabama is where you sourced that long black cock the Hungarian vet crudely sewed onto your sealed cunt.

On 05/09/2022 at 12:13, Parabolic Cunting said:

I was on hiatus ,now im back,get used to it ,I will make as much sense as people who wear yellow ties and make nominations about shit,now fuck off.

On 05/09/2022 at 12:54, Eric Cuntman said:

The good old days young Eric ,now what i see is a bunch of fucking idiots running the show lourding over this place like some prebucent teens who think there edgy.

Even ratcum talks normal now the fucks going on ?

On a side note ive been reading gow daily blogs ,and the offer is still there roops to finger bash you in my cab.

• Like 2