CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Taking pictures of your feet and posting them on social media.

Jake The Muss

This has to be one of the most spastic things anyone can do, these low IQ-barely conscious-spoon feeding cunts with their friends all put their feet together and photo it and post it online. This gets right on old Jake's tits and sends him in to a supernova rage. Where did this fuckery start ? I would enjoy throat punching any sad sap who does this and spreading their fucking conk all over their face for indulging in such cuntishness.

Breaking wheels and claw hammers all round for these pathetic inbreds.

Hi ho, hi ho, a hammering i must go...Fuck off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

This has to be one of the most spastic things anyone can do, these low IQ-barely conscious-spoon feeding cunts with their friends all put their feet together and photo it and post it online. This gets right on old Jake's tits and sends him in to a supernova rage. Where did this fuckery start ? I would enjoy throat punching any sad sap who does this and spreading their fucking conk all over their face for indulging in such cuntishness.

Breaking wheels and claw hammers all round for these pathetic inbreds.

Hi ho, hi ho, a hammering i must go...Fuck off.

Indeed, Bend. Who in their right mind would share a picture of their bloated ankles in a pair of £700.00 velvet, genie-in-the lamp shoes?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, Bend. Who in their right mind would share a picture of their bloated ankles in a pair of £700.00 velvet, genie-in-the lamp shoes?

It's a mystery Ducks, i know you don't indulge in this vulgar event horizon...surely you would have more class than sporting your primark trainers.

17 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

He once had to wear his mums trainers after someone nicked his own .. a one pair of shoes childhood.

Penelope, I was wondering if you actually believe anyone listens to, or is in the slightest bit bothered with regards to your endless petty drivel? It's like walking past some homeless fart sat in his own shit in a shop doorway, mumbling a load of bollocks everyday to uninterested passers by. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was wondering if you actually believe anyone listens to, or is in the slightest bit bothered with regards to your endless petty drivel?

A bit of self awareness wouldn't go amiss, before you start making comments like that.

Just sayin'...  🙄

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet your dad's trainers didn't look out of place on your nine year-old feet, Pen. 

Imagine Pen's poor old man at bath time, Filling up the old tin tub in the yard of their two-up-two down, back-to-back slum in Crewe. He dunks five year old "lady" Penelope in the water, only to realise in a Freudian moment of nightmarish terror that his nipper is packing a todger at least five inches bigger than his.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

He once had to wear his mums trainers after someone nicked his own .. a one pair of shoes childhood.

What articles of your mums antique clothing are you currently wearing? And shouldn’t they be in a museum,  or hired out to the ‘Downton Abbey’ production company?

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Penelope, I was wondering if you actually believe anyone listens to, or is in the slightest bit bothered with regards to your endless petty drivel? It's like walking past some homeless fart sat in his own shit in a shop doorway, mumbling a load of bollocks everyday to uninterested passers by. 

You can check this, I am sure that Baws can find Deccos own post about this and how all the other kids took the piss out of him. What a vacuous, brain dead  fuckwit you are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

You can check this, I am sure that Baws can find Deccos own post about this and how all the other kids took the piss out of him. What a vacuous, brain dead  fuckwit you are.

Good evening Spotto,

Sorry I haven’t been online for awhile, but my bestie big Kazza & I got women’s vod on offer.

Love ProfB xxx