CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Belfield

The Beast

The media have tried to tar him with the peado brush as much as possible without actually calling him a peado. 'The Jimmy Savile of Trolling', multiple pictures of him posing with Savile before he got he sack from the beeb. I think the implication is clear - if you side with him you're no better.

Belfield is undoubtedly a weirdo and weapons grade wanker to boot, but this is definitely a test case, to be rolled out at the general populace soon.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You utterly boring, GIF-obsessed fucking cunt. Think of something different, please.

Fucking hell, you're thick. Not a single shred of originality, wit, or worst of all, dignity. What a strange, angry, little man you are. Have another GIF by way of illustration.

BoilingAchingEthiopianwolf-size_restrict

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, you're thick. Not a single shred of originality, wit, or worst of all, dignity. What a strange, angry, little man you are. Have another GIF by way of illustration.

BoilingAchingEthiopianwolf-size_restrict

'Not a single shred of originality', quips the repetitive wanker too vapid to realise he's just uploaded yet another GIF which isn't his own creation. Christ Amightly.

23 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

The media have tried to tar him with the peado brush as much as possible without actually calling him a peado. 'The Jimmy Savile of Trolling', multiple pictures of him posing with Savile before he got he sack from the beeb. I think the implication is clear - if you side with him you're to better.

Belfield is undoubtedly a weirdo and weapons grade wanker to boot, but this is definitely a test case, to be rolled out at the general populace soon.

Indeed; ratface Vine's reference to Savile – the irony both being BBC presenters – wasn't lost on Belfield. Dirty tactics from Vine, whose crocodile tears undoubtedly had some influence on the jury's decision.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

He’s so ruffled, he’s knocking out posts without the usual Grammarly scan. I don’t know what’s happening here, withers, but Decimus continues to back the wet deluded little sap. 

Ah, there you are, dropping your trousers and spreading out your hairy arsehole, never one to miss an opportunity.

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I assume it's because you back Wolfie. I must say he has a point.

Of course I have a point. You'll never pull the wool over his eyes, but you can expose him for the little charlatan cock-obsessed bully-boy that he's become. There was a time when he'd have a go at anyone. The wordy gimp was fearless, especially if they were thick, insecure and witless.. showing signs of a major meltdown. I'll get to the bottom of this, Withers, and you better believe it. 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Indeed; ratface Vine's reference to Savile – the irony both being BBC presenters – wasn't lost on Belfield. Dirty tactics from Vine, whose crocodile tears undoubtedly had some influence on the jury's decision.

I hope the next time Jezza is out cycling with his beloved helmetcam on record, a pissed up dooshka plows into him with a 20 ton lorry.

Best snuff film of all time.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Not a single shred of originality', quips the repetitive wanker too vapid to realise...

The following is from the first page of the search results. Get a new trick, fuck nugget.

On 28/08/2022 at 16:51, Wolfie said:

I don't for one second believe you to be vapid, but even the most stupid of cunts can see its convivial intentions.

On 01/08/2022 at 16:18, Wolfie said:

You filthy, vapid fucking cunt. Never come back. You're not welcome.

On 13/07/2022 at 13:11, Wolfie said:

Tyson never fought Witherspoon, you vapid blow-off.

On 27/04/2022 at 20:00, Wolfie said:

Looking at the members list, I was pleasantly surprised to see the vapid cunt drifting away in the bottom third. 

On 20/02/2022 at 18:34, Wolfie said:

why I actually devote my time attempting to educate vapid cunts such as yourself. 

On 17/02/2022 at 22:47, Wolfie said:

Christ I fucking hate you, you utterly sadistic, vapid, tabloid-reading, unfunny curtain-twitching shitfreak. 

On 20/01/2022 at 19:29, Wolfie said:

you unbelievably vapid, bird brained, Trigger-like dimwit. 

On 15/11/2021 at 17:15, Wolfie said:

nothing can exonorate you from demonstrating to the board just how incredibly vapid you've proven to be

On 14/09/2021 at 20:36, Wolfie said:

The vapid, chavvy fucking Scouse cunt, more than likely the result of a teenage pregnancy. 

On 28/07/2021 at 14:23, Wolfie said:

I've always thought Southgate to be mildly vapid

PS @Witheredscrote "exonorate", LOL.

dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I hope the next time Jezza is out cycling with his beloved helmetcam on record, a pissed up dooshka plows into him with a 20 ton lorry.

Best snuff film of all time.

Just imagine pro-immigration BBC stalwart Vine's helmet camera recording his last, pleading breath as he's surrounded by a posse of Syrian newcomers from Calais, who have no idea who he is but see his briefcase & shoes as a good starting point. Wouldn't it be terrible, eh?

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Of course I have a point. You'll never pull the wool over his eyes, but you can expose him for the little charlatan cock-obsessed bully-boy that he's become. There was a time when he'd have a go at anyone. The wordy gimp was fearless, especially if they were thick, insecure and witless.. showing signs of a major meltdown. I'll get to the bottom of this, Withers, and you better believe it. 

Fuck me, the only thing worse than a snake is an overly verbose snake.

Put down the Lambrini and take a swing you chemsex party loving wrongun.

6 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Fuck me, the only thing worse than a snake is an overly verbose snake.

Put down the Lambrini and take a swing you chemsex party loving wrongun.

Do not attempt to communicate with me directly ever again. Understood? Read the rules you fucking idiot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do not attempt to communicate with me directly ever again. Understood? Read the rules you fucking idiot.

I'll wager you spend most of your day slitthering around on your belly, only raising yourself up to glup sambo spunk from the boyfriend's dustinbin lid sized arsehole.

Now, do something entertaining you performing fucking monkey.

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid vapid...

PS In the spirit of fairness and to save you straining your poor little neuron and your stubby little sausage fingers as I'm sure you're checking even as I type, I counted up the references on the rest of the search results, and in the last eight years I’ve used the word “vapid” 6 times myself. You, on the other hand, have trotted it out a phenomenal 33 times since 2016. What an unimaginative cum butler you are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I'll wager you spend most of your day slitthering around on your belly, only raising yourself up to glup sambo spunk from your boyfriend's dustinbin lid sized arsehole.

Now, do something entertaining you performing fucking monkey.

Minkey?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

PS In the spirit of fairness and to save you straining your poor little neuron and your stubby little sausage fingers as I'm sure you're checking even as I type, I counted up the references on the rest of the search results, and in the last eight years I’ve used the word “vapid” 6 times myself. You, on the other hand, have trotted it out a phenomenal 33 times since 2016. What an unimaginative cum butler you are.

'ave a like Sweaty.

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The following is from the first page of the search results. Get a new trick, fuck nugget.

PS @Witheredscrote "exonorate", LOL.

dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb.gif

Ah, Baws, proving you're sometimes a little too dumb to realise your own shortcomings:

On 24/03/2022 at 20:05, Cuntybaws said:

Absolutely not. However, the great Ponzi scheme that is our supposedly growth-based economy would actually collapse without these sub-humans buying the latest iPhone every three months. The model doesn't work if all the dumb cunts die too soon.

On 12/02/2022 at 13:07, Cuntybaws said:

A few weeks ago, one of her distant Facebook acquaintances claimed to have guessed it in one. Charitably assuming that this was only a 10,000-1 shot, that's entirely possible. A week later, she claimed to have done it again. I'm now tending to the view that she's just a fucking dumb cunt liar.

On 29/10/2021 at 16:58, Cuntybaws said:

The dumb cunt isn't black enough to get away with that sort of ludicrous excuse.

Although, much like many actual blacks, I suspect she'll never work again. 

On 02/08/2021 at 19:54, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, some people really are that thick. Remember that dumb cunt who posted a traceable picture of his actual girlfriend on here once, to prove he actually had one?

This is why I don't have a "real" account for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or anything else, although I've got my fair share of fake ones for, er, research purposes.

On 27/12/2020 at 23:15, Cuntybaws said:

Nobody's that dumb, obviously, it was more the colouring in angle I was alluding to. Let's just pray Harold never discovers Jib Jabs.

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

Worm, I've quite literally turned on everyone at one point apart from my good mate Eddie. I don't need encouragement from you to play Mack The Knife if required. I've got no dog in this fight and am just enjoying the back and forth from the protagonists, all except your own piss poor efforts that is.

Don't try and drag me into your hissy fits ever again, capiche?

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I fully expected the same old worms to bring out their knives last night, especially as I've spent most of the previous few weeks shitting all over you. So it comes as little surprise you've joined the 3-4 lackey cunt squad most quick to find a way to hit back. Anticipated, but nevertheless totally fucking weak.

Glug! Glug!

Rattled?