CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alex Belfield

The Beast

This isn't really a nomination about him and his character, nor is it a question about the duration of his custodial sentence.

Without wishing to catch too much jetsam, I am just casting the net seeking contributors (cunts) views on the issue of verbal aggro, menaces and threats etc over the internet and the consequence of such actions. 

Does it have an impact for forums like this?

I don't doubt this is not the first case of this sort of thing, but this one has been the most publicised one I can recall. Is this going to be the direction of travel, leading to the end of anonymised internet usage on social platforms? 

Without wanting to come across as being "ghey", I would genuinely appreciate your views and insights.

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

This isn't really a nomination about him and his character, nor is it a question about the duration of his custodial sentence.

Without wishing to catch too much jetsam, I am just casting the net seeking contributors (cunts) views on the issue of verbal aggro, menaces and threats etc over the internet and the consequence of such actions. 

I don't doubt this is not the first case of this sort of thing, but this one has been the most publicised one I can recall. Is this going to be the direction of travel, leading to the end of anonymised internet usage on social platforms? 

Without wanting to come across as being "ghey", I would genuinely appreciate your views and insights.

Without a doubt. I predict sites like this will be outlawed by government within the next 5 years.

As for Alex,  he deserved the 5+ years sentence for attending court wearing that shirt.  What a stupid cunt.

Been following Belfield for a while on YouTube, an interesting man... but also a deluded bellend. Yes we need free speech and yes our right to it is gradually being eroded (unless you say the right things) but he took it way too far. 

A seemingly very bitter man, pissed off he got the sack from the BBC, he decided to troll and stalk an assortment of cunts. All of this under the banner of 'I'm suing the BBC' or some bollocks and people are now asking where the hard earned they donated to him went considering he defended himself. 

Here he is calling another radio presenter Iain Lee... What a sinister, passive aggressive weirdo cunt. 

Now after entertaining the lockdown masses, he's off to jail, career ruined and about to be sued by that cunt Jeremy Vine and others I believe. 

I think he'll top himself within a year. 

I watched the cunt for a bit some while ago and although he seemed to be on 'our side' against the establishment and its wrondoings after a while he became a bit tedious. The sentence given seems to be a bit of a warning to others and I think he's been made a bit of a scapegoat. Having said that I think he's a bit of a knob.

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

I watched the cunt for a bit some while ago and although he seemed to be on 'our side' against the establishment and its wrondoings after a while he became a bit tedious. The sentence given seems to be a bit of a warning to others and I think he's been made a bit of a scapegoat. Having said that I think he's a bit of a knob.

Jesus christ, Neil!

• Like 3

I'm shocked. I've always enjoyed his YouTube rants because he's not afraid to steam into cunt celebrities, particularly Katie Price. But I'm shocked to read just how bad his stalking was. I have a problem with believing how much of these allegations against him are true because he has waged a war against the BBC for years and we all know what cunts the media can be to protect itself, particularly as he was out to sue the beeb and also Nottinghamshire police. 

So I'll read a bit more into this as it wouldn't surprise me if he's been fitted up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Is this going to be the direction of travel, leading to the end of anonymised internet usage on social platforms? 

The existing law is quite clear, and I have no doubt it will be "enhanced" by future revisions. One thing Judges like is a precedent, and they now have it in spades.

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

Parallels to sites like this aren't so clear, given their (supposedly) anonymous nature. I could call YOU a cunt every day for a year with impunity, but if we ramp up the abuse towards a real-world target with a good lawyer it might not end so well - look no further then DSMO. I'm half-surprised Tom Daley's silk hasn't already been in touch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The existing law is quite clear, and I have no doubt it will be "enhanced" by future revisions. One thing Judges like is a precedent, and they now have it in spades.

Parallels to sites like this aren't so clear, given their (supposedly) anonymous nature. I could call YOU a cunt every day for a year with impunity, but if we ramp up the abuse towards a real-world target with a good lawyer it might not end so well - look no further then DSMO. I'm half-surprised Tom Daley's silk hasn't already been in touch.

DSMO did "court" publicity.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank as you are without an Avatar, considering your Greek heritage and dumb bald head, I thought  picture of this Greek delicacy would be fitting.

Ameletita. (Lamb testicles)

https://images.app.goo.gl/vWUHwyKuN42i9nCH9

lol.

Being that you are into Greek heritage, what are your thoughts about Cat Stevens .. is he a complete and utter cunt?

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

It will probably come to a point where you make the site log-in only and remove the forum content from public view. A shame because what brought me here in 2016 is as follows…

Sat watching the telly. An advert for fat cunts clothes comes on, with Flintoff prancing around like a fucking spastic. I typed ‘Flintoff is a cunt’ into the search bar and it brought me here. To a nomination by @Bubba C which echoed my thoughts exactly.

We would just have to attract new members by word of mouth. Encourage people we meet with the right mindset to join. The place can’t shut down. I’d almost certainly go insane keeping all this shit to myself. I’d probably end up murdering people as an outlet.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It will probably come to a point where you make the site log-in only and remove the forum content from public view. A shame because what brought me here in 2016 is as follows…

Sat watching the telly. An advert for fat cunts clothes comes on, with Flintoff prancing around like a fucking spastic. I typed ‘Flintoff is a cunt’ into the search bar and it brought me here. To a nomination by @Bubba C which echoed my thoughts exactly.

We would just have to attract new members by word of mouth. Encourage people we meet with the right mindset to join. The place can’t shut down. I’d almost certainly go insane keeping all this shit to myself. I’d probably end up murdering people as an outlet.

If Proper shuts the site for just 24 hours, can you kill Pen?

16 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's fair to say Belfield went too far by targeting the same people over and over again – in spite of being aware of ratface Vine's reputation for vehemently suing anyone who dares to attempt to tarnish his squeaky clean BBC reputation. Publishing his address was a pretty fucking stupid move. 

Whatever one may think of Belfield, the sentence is probably more than anyone could have possibly imagined (despite around half of the full sentence likely to be served in prison). Those policing the internet have made an example of Belfield as a warning to others, and, sadly, I think it's the first of several big nails in the coffin of free speech on the net.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You often make references to DSMO, Baws, which analogically makes me think of a council refuse collector passing judgement on how an astronaut might conduct their space travels while traversing to the moon.

The only other person who belives themself to be an expert in this particular field is Pen – which just about sums it up really.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You often make references to DSMO, Baws, which analogically makes me think of a council refuse collector passing judgement on how an astronaut might conduct their space travels while traversing to the moon.

The only other person who belives themself to be an expert in this particular field is Pen – which just about sums it up really.

@Goober, have this one on me. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have referenced it exactly four times prior to this, and never claimed to be an expert, far from it. It folded just before I first joined the Corner, but there was still a lot of the original content on archives, and the Mardy Bear episode was well documented elsewhere at the time (not least on her own blog.)

Having never even been on the actual site before its demise, I’m more like an archaeologist digging through the middens and shit of some prehistoric plague pit. What I HAVE established is that it was populated almost entirely by small-dicked fuckwits with serious mental problems, beginning with narcissistic personality disorder and going quickly downhill from there.

Not saying that’s you, of course, Wolfie; not least because you’ve shown no sign of a personality at all since you’ve been on here.

• Like 2