CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

We're All In This Together

Decimus

16 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Good Morning Wolfie babes .. you OK?

15 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Hey Wolfie Mate .. what's happening?

23 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

Good Morning Wolfie .. how are you today?

On 25/09/2022 at 09:00, Penelope Alive said:

Good Morning Ape .. are you having a good weekend?

On 23/09/2022 at 19:21, Penelope Alive said:

Good Evening Ape. Have you had a good day?

On 23/09/2022 at 09:12, Penelope Alive said:

Good Morning Ape, how are we today?

At least Frank won't always be quite the worst here. Think of something different, you mountainous fucking bellend.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Why you feel the need to copy others to fill these pages is beyond me, and going down the old sex offender road won’t save your sorry plagiaristic arse this time. I suggest you lie low for a couple of months. 

Are you also on 4Chan?

Fucking Reddit, you utter creep.

4mv0yi.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Nova Gyna
On 26/09/2022 at 12:50, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nova Gyna, I've only noticed you recently and wanted to show you the warmest welcome possible. Anyways, what do you think of the cost of living crisis etc that is getting worse by the day? I don't get all the fuss myself, I only put a tenner on my pre pay meter at a time anyways, which is what I've always done. 

PS. I've had some stinking farts of late... Vile, disgusting and stink the whole place out. It's weird, each time one of said vile farts lingers around like an unwanted cunt... I think of you, and I was wondering what you thought about it?

There are no signs of a financial crisis or any other in this household, Old Chap. 

And as for everyone else involved, fuck them. Live long and prosper, or die in tragic circumstances. It matters little to me. 

Your vile flatulence must be a worry. It is almost always the first sign of an aggressive stomach or bowel cancer. Perhaps a virulent strain of monkey pox. You'd be better off going to a real doctor than thinking about me just before you shit yourself for the umpteenth time.

Thanks for the warmest of welcomes, by the way.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are you also on 4Chan?

Fucking Reddit, you utter creep.

I wouldn't hold out for answer, but why on God's green earth is a 50 year old hipster trolling the pages of Reddit in the early hour's. Personally, I would have expected him to be cruising around WC1 with a fistful of tenners in the old man's black cab.

2 minutes ago, Nova Gyna said:

There are no signs of a financial crisis or any other in this household, Old Chap. 

And as for everyone else involved, fuck them. Live long and prosper, or die in tragic circumstances. It matters little to me. 

Your vile flatulence must be a worry. It is almost always the first sign of an aggressive stomach or bowel cancer. Perhaps a virulent strain of monkey pox. You'd be better off going to a real doctor than thinking about me just before you shit yourself for the umpteenth time.

Thanks for the warmest of welcomes, by the way

It has passed now you'll be glad to know NG, and I no longer think if you in such a vile way. In fact, I agree with your wording I've highlighted... You appear to be quite sane, are you enjoying your time here so far? Entertain us with a tale of your life, hobbies, or general interests NG.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I wouldn't hold out for answer, but why on God's green earth is a 50 year old hipster trolling the pages of Reddit in the early hour's. Personally, I would have expected him to be cruising around WC1 with a fistful of tenners in the old man's black cab.

It's a sign of how fucking redundant the old fruit has become. He hoped to set off a chain reaction and storm with false allegations of plagiarism, but instead ended up unintentionally outing himself as some sort of sinister, incel webmaster. 

You couldn't make it up, although he'll probably claim someone else did and I copied it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Reddit. Reddit.  Reddit. Reddit.

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit yup yup Reddit yup yup yup Reddit Reddit incel jabber yup Reddit incel yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup incel jabber Reddit.

Chas-and-Dave.jpg?quality=75&width=990&a

20 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

ducky dickhead posted a comment! Wowee!

Well, it's Mr Creepy. I'll wager you've outwanked Neil this week, you pervy little cunt. In spite of the cost of living crisis, the bloke who owns Kleenex will probably purchase another boat this year which you'll most definitely have contributed towards. 

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit yup yup Reddit yup yup yup Reddit Reddit incel jabber yup Reddit incel yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup yup Reddit incel jabber yup yup incel jabber Reddit.

Chas-and-Dave.jpg?quality=75&width=990&a

Decimus you're heading for a ban. Cease and desist please.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s the charge? Surely taking the piss out of a prick like you doesn’t break any rules?

He's pretending he doesn't know what an incel is, much the same way that RickFuckingB once banned me for calling someone a ponce.

I'd post the definition, but the idiot would probably accuse me of plagiarising the Oxford Dictionary.

On 26/09/2022 at 17:09, Decimus said:

I see you've done the sensible thing and changed your avatar. 

However, your current one is also unacceptable. Unless you want to permanently have a picture of a dog shit next to all of your posts, I strongly advise that you change it by midnight.

Last warning.

yawning.jpg?quality=82&strip=all

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Decimus you're heading for a ban. Cease and desist please.

@Frank I'd noticed you were 'on here' until the early hours. My bet is you'd had a few too many single malts, got on the white and spent the whole night flicking between here and Grinder. You sad, lonely bastard, no doubt your gay dog pretended to fall asleep, rather than witness his sad companion wasting his pathetic life away. 

Fuck off for a year and then fuck off forever. Sad cunt. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

ducky dickhead should be perma- banned, no question.

What is it with you and mouthing off? 'I've blocked him', 'So and so should be banned', 'He's funnier' etc. You big fucking girl, either contribute something other than playground shite or fuck off. 

You utter piece of cunt. 

• Like 4