CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Northern Soul

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How do you live with this weird cunt greeting you every fucking day of your life? Tell me you haven’t fucked/jilted it, because I just don’t understand the trolling nature of this relationship. It’s quite disturbing.

I’m gifted with the ability to not give a flying fuck what the wizen old crone says or does. It goes without saying that I, or any other member of the human species, has fucked it, let alone jilted it.

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s not much to really say other than it involves stupid cunts in stupid trousers, doing stupid dancing to stupid music. If I were to be told Frank and TalkBollox participated in it, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised.

Fuck off.

I can’t have this, Uncle Ape. I lived in the North in the 70’s & 80’s. Trust me, it was fucking grim. Unemployment, riots, disillusion, poverty, cholera, impetigo, rickets and smallpox were running rife. A southern poof dealing with this kind of social trauma and upheaval would also have tried to escape their dreary lives with a pocketful of talcum powder, loud clothes and Motown banging. Shove it up your crack.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No. You’re ‘drinking cider and listening to music AND monitoring a cunt’s posts on CC.’ Have a fine evening, however. Best wishes…The North.

Are you cumming down to Radlett this weekend?

10 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator

I'm the fear addicted, a danger illustrated

You're a cumfarter, twisted cumfarter 

HEY,HEY,HEY,HEY

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated, yeah

I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated

You're the cumfarter, twisted cumfarter 

You're the cumfarter, twisted cumfarter.

HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!

twat

15 hours ago, Frank said:

An Oxford/Derby twist, navy & cream suede single-lined blucher from Alden. Jeans Yohji Yamamoto.

https://ibb.co/8mvSRGS

Fuck you Bubba.

I won’t criticise the jeans, although you could have had more comfort and style opting for a pair of Versace at £180. As for footwear. You know full well that in that choice of colour, Hi-Tec Squash, or even Adidas Munich would have been subtly cool rather than obviously embarrassing.

Less is more.  

22 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Are you cumming down to Radlett this weekend?

Never mind about DC. I’ve been in the Colney Fox since opening time and I’m starting to feel a bit fucking hammered. The manager is a bit of a cunt but his missus has got huge tits and an arse like Lizzo, so I’ve told her all about you and given her your number to call when she finishes her shit, sorry shift.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Never mind about DC. I’ve been in the Colney Fox since opening time and I’m starting to feel a bit fucking hammered. The manager is a bit of a cunt but his missus has got huge tits and an arse like Lizzo, so I’ve told her all about you and given her your number to call when she finishes her shit, sorry shift.

Fantastic, and I think DC will come around. Its a proven fact that no scouser can resist a free buffet or anal rape.

9 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Fantastic, and I think DC will come around. Its a proven fact that no scouser can resist a free buffet or anal rape.

Keep an eye out for a burned out XR3 with no wheels on the driveway later. If there are no keys in the fruit bowl belonging to it that’ll be a sure sign he’s upstairs somewhere near the neatly folded shellsuit admiring his perm and moustache in a full length mirror.

18 hours ago, Snowy said:

You're trying to coax me out of retirement aren't you,you slippery council working cunt.

Emily browining singing my citys tune , perfection.

She would get fingered in my cab.

Roops is a frigid despite my offers .

I've mentioned before that I was conceived in Solihull, which makes me a plastic Brummie as far as I'm concerned. According to the geographically confused Lord P, I also live in the Midlands, so we're as good as brothers.