CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick Cunts Giving Energy Saving Advice

Ape™️

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

I was at Piccadilly at lunchtime today and guess what - the stupid cunts were glued to the tarmac -again and the fucking pigs were just loitering and looking out of the vans.

If most people could pay no attention to those tossers, perhaps a few stray cars could sort things out. Or a bus or a big lorry.

As they are getting more desperate, I can’t wait for those events to take place in the freezing, damp, winter weather, and let nature take care of those noisy, stupid twats. I’m happy to provide all the glue, nails, hammers, petrol, etc.

I want them dead.

I’ve just seen a video on YouTube you might like WC. I believe it’s the carry on you’re referring to.

Dr Steve Turley

Furious drivers physically drag activists ……..

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It wasn’t me - yet...

Expect the MSM outcry tomorrow calling for these violent thugs to be severely punished. Probably also quoting some ‘unnamed source’ connecting them to the elusive ‘far right’ which exists only in the minds of the dirty scumbag leftist cuntbags who wouldn’t know the truth if it was superglued to Eddie Izzard s boner and rammed up their welcoming arsehole through a massive hole in the back of their rainbow coloured Yfronts.

Being dead is far too good for them imo.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Expect the MSM outcry tomorrow calling for these violent thugs to be severely punished. Probably also quoting some ‘unnamed source’ connecting them to the elusive ‘far right’ which exists only in the minds of the dirty scumbag leftist cuntbags who wouldn’t know the truth if it was superglued to Eddie Izzard s boner and rammed up their welcoming arsehole through a massive hole in the back of their rainbow coloured Yfronts.

Being dead is far too good for them imo.

Indeed. The commies will milk it for all its worth, B.

But a lot of people can see through this crap; ordinary people have average energy needs: they need to buy gas, leccy and put food on the table. 

They can see through this utter propaganda garbage.

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The commies will milk it for all its worth, B.

But a lot of people can see through this crap; ordinary people have average energy needs: they need to buy gas, leccy and put food on the table. 

They can see through this utter propaganda garbage.

It’s astounding how 100 or more black youths rampaging through Oxford St, ransacking shops and assaulting dozens of innocent people a couple of weeks ago gets buried on the MSM fakenews websites or totally ignored by some, yet I’ll wager that this will be pushed to the top of the agenda with the usual ‘talking heads’ putting on their serious faces and explaining the seriousness of these peoples actions, and why it must be stopped immediately.

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s astounding how 100 or more black youths rampaging through Oxford St, ransacking shops and assaulting dozens of innocent people a couple of weeks ago gets buried on the MSM fakenews websites or totally ignored by some, yet I’ll wager that this will be pushed to the top of the agenda with the usual ‘talking heads’ putting on their serious faces and explaining the seriousness of these peoples actions, and why it must be stopped immediately.

The robbing fashion has arrived. 

Think how much was stolen from the shops, while the pigs were meandering leisurely around the glued wankers.

Not that there is much left of Oxford Street any more; the “boutiques” sell shit to chavs, chinks and curtains and provide an ample platform for beggars and swindlers.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The robbing fashion has arrived. 

Think how much was stolen from the shops, while the pigs were meandering leisurely around the glued wankers.

Not that there is much left of Oxford Street any more; the “boutiques” sell shit to chavs, chinks and curtains and provide an ample platform for beggars and swindlers.

I wonder how long the filth would hang around doing ‘the Macarena’, fiddling with their rainbow armbands and organic vegan buttplugs if a dozen ‘Fuck the planet’ activists glued themselves to the road outside New Scotland Yard or across the driveway of Suckdick Khans gaff? 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I was at Piccadilly at lunchtime today and guess what - the stupid cunts were glued to the tarmac -again, and the fucking pigs were just loitering and looking out of the vans.

If most people could pay no attention to those tossers, perhaps a few stray cars could sort things out. Or a bus or a big lorry.

As they are getting more desperate, I can’t wait for those events to take place in the freezing, damp, winter weather, and let nature take care of those noisy, stupid twats. I’m happy to provide all the glue, nails, hammers, petrol, etc.

I want them dead.

They are the upper middle class.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wonder how long the filth would hang around doing ‘the Macarena’, fiddling with their rainbow armbands and organic vegan buttplugs if a dozen ‘Fuck the planet’ activists glued themselves to the road outside New Scotland Yard or across the driveway of Suckdick Khans gaff? 

I don’t know, Billy. Are you sure they can read?

55 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My energy saving advice is...., Don't fucking bother if you're on a fixed rate until Sept 2024, like me. 3.953p/kwh for gas and 20.97/kWh for the leccy. Fuck you lot, I'm alright Jack. 

Try my ‘fuck all’ tariff…I’ll send the lads with the rubber boots around your unaware Cunt. I’ve got underfloor heating in the garden for nowt. Why pay ffs? Fuck ‘em.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 23:16, Dyslexic cnut said:

Try my ‘fuck all’ tariff…I’ll send the lads with the rubber boots around your unaware Cunt. I’ve got underfloor heating in the garden for nowt. Why pay ffs? Fuck ‘em.

Or try Olivia Wilde's special salad dressing:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11331787/Olivia-Wilde-shares-salad-dressing-recipe-amid-Jason-Sudeikis-split-drama.html

On 10/10/2022 at 22:22, Cunty BigBollox said:

My energy saving advice is...., Don't fucking bother if you're on a fixed rate until Sept 2024, like me. 3.953p/kwh for gas and 20.97/kWh for the leccy. Fuck you lot, I'm alright Jack. 

I'd be very surprised if your Energy company doesn't try getting out of that this April (when the Government abandon capping working peoples bills). If they don't put your p/kwh rate up they'll put your supply charge up to £10 a day (which is set by the company apparently) Lol. Believe me there's no way they'll supply you on a fixed rate at a massive loss.

Not so smug now are you Big Bollock? Go and drink a few more litres of cider, you drunken cunt. Lol.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'd be very surprised if your Energy company doesn't try getting out of that this April (when the Government abandon capping working peoples bills). If they don't put your p/kwh rate up they'll put your supply charge up to £10 a day (which is set by the company apparently) Lol. Believe me there's no way they'll supply you on a fixed rate at a massive loss.

Not so smug now are you Big Bollock? Go and drink a few more litres of cider, you drunken cunt. Lol.

Rattled? Lol, Lol.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Two scousers with shovels and rubber suits will be at your gaff at 10am tomorrow, Raaso. £500 or some clean gear will sort the bill then you can have a garden hot-tub, outside sauna, under patio heating and a nice grow-up, year round for fuck all mate…all the best now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two scousers with shovels and rubber suits will be at your gaff at 10am tomorrow, Raaso. £500 or some clean gear will sort the bill then you can have a garden hot-tub, outside sauna, under patio heating and a nice grow-up, year round for fuck all mate…all the best now.

No worries DC, that's a bargain, a 'hook up' costs a fortune down here, tell them the Colombian 'coffee' I have will give them the power to do the job in half the time. 

• Like 1