CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick Cunts Giving Energy Saving Advice

Ape™️

I was awake in the early hours of Saturday and couldn’t settle, so I put an earphone in and listened to LBC for a while. The subject being discussed was how people were finding ways of saving energy at home. An electrician called in and began extolling the virtues of buying a lower power kettle, like the ones you get in hotel rooms and B&B establishments. According to the rocket scientist electrician, huge savings can be made simply by ditching the usual 2500-3000W kettle and purchasing a 700W model. He did admit it took “a bit longer to boil” than a normal kettle, but due to the savings he was making it was “a small price to pay”. The presenter was convinced it was a brilliant idea too. I fucking despair. The Truss government has decided not to do a public information campaign on energy saving as they don’t want a nanny state, but with thick cunts giving out completely false information on a national radio station, perhaps people do need educating.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

You could always go to the other extreme by wiring your kettle directly to a fission reactor. There's a slight risk you'd end up with glowing plasma or a mini black hole rather than a nice cup of tea, but on the plus side it would only take a fraction of a second.

What about putting your Ninja air fryer, that every cunt seems to be clamouring for, in your bed to cook your evening meal. Not only do you get cheaply cooked food but you also get a nice warm bed. Pen, just in case you have one of these don't try this with sausage casserole just in case anything falls out and you think you've got more than one when you go to bed.

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I was awake in the early hours of Saturday and couldn’t settle, so I put an earphone in and listened to LBC for a while. The subject being discussed was how people were finding ways of saving energy at home. An electrician called in and began extolling the virtues of buying a lower power kettle, like the ones you get in hotel rooms and B&B establishments. According to the rocket scientist electrician, huge savings can be made simply by ditching the usual 2500-3000W kettle and purchasing a 700W model. He did admit it took “a bit longer to boil” than a normal kettle, but due to the savings he was making it was “a small price to pay”. The presenter was convinced it was a brilliant idea too. I fucking despair. The Truss government has decided not to do a public information campaign on energy saving as they don’t want a nanny state, but with thick cunts giving out completely false information on a national radio station, perhaps people do need educating.

Fuck off.

You could have powered that transistor radio using a bucket full of 2 pence pieces and galvanised washers soaked in orange juice with copper wires coming out of it.

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

A little known, but guaranteed way to save energy, is to not lie awake listening to the radio all night, especially as we’re  in the final stage of an existential climate crisis. ‘How dare you!’

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I switch it off every time black people appear. Anyone who wants a 42 inch LG, it’s in the shed under a poly sheet.

If they decided to relaunch Baywatch I wonder how many black people would be in the cast?, from memory the original only had one darkie policeman who rode around on a quad-bike and never got wet, and seeing that black people can swim about as well as Stuart Lubbock can now I was just curious.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A little known, but guaranteed way to save energy, is to not lie awake listening to the radio all night, especially as we’re  in the final stage of an existential climate crisis. ‘How dare you!’

Don't the valves give off some heat once the wireless has crackled into life??

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could always go to the other extreme by wiring your kettle directly to a fission reactor. There's a slight risk you'd end up with glowing plasma or a mini black hole rather than a nice cup of tea, but on the plus side it would only take a fraction of a second.

We are talking more Coco Gauff, than Serena Williams then?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tucked in underneath her huge black cock probably. 

It's a shame that Serena wasn't around during Lord P's  1930s, Wimbledon heydays.

Imagine the spectacle, two evenly matched opponents tripping over their respective 14 inch schlongs every time they moved off the baseline. Each subsequent grunt approaching 230 decibels and no ball boy's arsehole left unsmashed. A theoretical match with more body hair present than the 1999 Sampras vs Agassi final. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What about putting your Ninja air fryer, that every cunt seems to be clamouring for, in your bed to cook your evening meal. Not only do you get cheaply cooked food but you also get a nice warm bed. Pen, just in case you have one of these don't try this with sausage casserole just in case anything falls out and you think you've got more than one when you go to bed.

I bet that you have got more than @Ape™️ and a bigger one too.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that Serena wasn't around during Lord P's  1930s, Wimbledon heydays.

Imagine the spectacle, two evenly matched opponents tripping over their respective 14 inch schlongs every time they moved off the baseline. Each subsequent grunt approaching 230 decibels and no ball boy's arsehole left unsmashed. A theoretical match with more body hair present than the 1999 Sampras vs Agassi final. 

It’s not difficult to imagine the gasp from the centre court crowd, spitting out mouthfuls of strawberries when Penelope Bellend serves up her first underarm ace and a sudden gust of wind catches her ankle length 19th century skirt and reveals the big fellow. ‘Ooh I say!’ from the BBC radio commentator, and a loud shriek of ‘You cannot be serious. The balls were clearly out!’ from an American spectator rumoured to have been John McEnroe’s grandfather.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was at Piccadilly at lunchtime today and guess what - the stupid cunts were glued to the tarmac -again, and the fucking pigs were just loitering and looking out of the vans.

If most people could pay no attention to those tossers, perhaps a few stray cars could sort things out. Or a bus or a big lorry.

As they are getting more desperate, I can’t wait for those events to take place in the freezing, damp, winter weather, and let nature take care of those noisy, stupid twats. I’m happy to provide all the glue, nails, hammers, petrol, etc.

I want them dead.

• Like 1