CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That didn't last long.

Jake The Muss

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im sure the oily billionaire and his tax avoiding spouse will totally relate to the struggling masses..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, I'm cooking a curry to commemorate the beginning of Rich Snake at the helm, thing is, I'm so skint I can't afford any meat to put in it... Nevermind, I'm sure once Rishi has straightened it all out we'll all be eating organic steaks washed down with single malt eh?

34 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im sure the oily billionaire and his tax avoiding spouse will totally relate to the struggling masses..lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/i15sUZF62eVXv8Sa8

Put the Tele on to see what's going on and this Fabricunt cunt is on it talking shite, as if things couldn't get worse Panzer. Lol

53 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/i15sUZF62eVXv8Sa8

Put the Tele on to see what's going on and this Fabricunt cunt is on it talking shite, as if things couldn't get worse Panzer. Lol

Tell me that's not real...that its a piss take or comedy sketch thing

On 23/10/2022 at 19:09, ProfB said:

Boris will be back in power by Fri. My bestie, Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly got her crystal ball out & predicted, BoJo is going to do a Churchill & come back again. Like a boomerang.

She also correctly predicted Big K, would meet a lovely young man Sat & she did: Nigel-James, a male nurse.

You're a fucking idiot..piss off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

We named him Digby, it was visionary.

Fucking hell, those Disney films were shit. Kurt Russell must still cringe when anyone mentions ‘The Strongest Boy In The World’.

They fucked it right up with Herbie. Every time he got lost in the desert, steam came out of him.. fucks sake.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell, those Disney films were shit. Kurt Russell must still cringe when anyone mentions ‘The Strongest Boy In The World’.

They fucked it right up with Herbie. Every time he got lost in the desert, steam came out of him.. fucks sake.

Disney is full of peados, so they can fuck themselves.

• Like 2

On 23/10/2022 at 21:22, Horrified Suburbanite said:

If BJ gets back in this week, he'll be out again by December when the forthcoming recall petition sucedds. Anyway, well done you for getting this nom back OT. Have a coconut.

On 23/10/2022 at 19:09, ProfB said:

Boris will be back in power by Fri. My bestie, Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly got her crystal ball out & predicted, BoJo is going to do a Churchill & come back again. Like a boomerang.

She also correctly predicted Big K, would meet a lovely young man Sat & she did: Nigel-James, a male nurse.

Comparing Boris to Churchill is akin to comparing Boris Yeltsin to Putin. Both Boris's are little more than empty vessels with strings. Complete fucking idiots with about as much to offer their respective countries as you contribute to the Corner.

I take great offence in your comparison of Churchill to Boris due to the former being one of my English heroes up there with Field Marshall Montgomery.

You've been pissing on my leg recently, Prof, and it's not gone unnoticed.

In the words of Kleftiko "you've been warned".

@Horrified Suburbanite, ignore the above, double quoted.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Comparing Boris to Churchill is akin to comparing Boris Yeltsin to Putin. Both Boris's are little more than empty vessels with strings. Complete fucking idiots with about as much to offer their respective countries as you contribute to the Corner.

I take great offence in your comparison of Churchill to Boris due to the former being one of my English heroes up there with Field Marshall Montgomery.

Get you? I have not urinated anywhere other than the ladies major.

What you say re the Boris's has opened my eyes.

We will fight them on the beaches.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

No worries good Major, a man of the officer class can always be trusted.

Shall we take turns raping the sheep next time it appears?

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2022 at 21:41, Cunty BigBollox said:

How big is your fucking dog and have you been feeding it concrete?

My God. How unbelievably fucking unfunny is it possible to be? Each time I feel guilty for pointing out what a dickhead you are, I'm reminded why it lasts just a few seconds.

Dickhead.