CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That didn't last long.

Jake The Muss

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Truss is out because she obviously is a mentally impaired spastic and couldn't run a bath. Cue the next selected spastic to fuck things up even more. We are heading towards a Keir Savile government in the not too distant future, get your prayer books out now motherfuckers. 

If those quisling cunts at Labour get in, the only prayer books you’ll see will be printed in Arabic. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Truss is out because she obviously is a mentally impaired spastic and couldn't run a bath. Cue the next selected spastic to fuck things up even more. We are heading towards a Keir Savile government in the not too distant future, get your prayer books out now motherfuckers. 

Keir Mao may be what the chink party craves, to get their vermin fingers even deeper into our red comrades. I fucking dread the politics and a cold toilet economy ahead. 
I want them all dead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Why do you think Savile's case was ruled 'insufficient evidence' by authorities when KS was at the helm (and essentially capable of overruling the decision), when police had plenty of evidence at that time to charge Savile? Are you suggesting Starmer was soft with his decision-making, or corrupt to the core? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you suggesting Starmer was soft with his decision-making,

His spluttering refusal to give a straight answer to 5 different interviewers when asked ‘Can you define what a woman is?’ pretty much clears up that imo.

The cunt says whatever the current thinking in the Twitter cesspit is. Fuck him and the Ginger Growler slag glued to his side.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well you had me fooled. I thought these were your thing.

There’s more chance of making a profit trying to sell Christmas trees on the August bank holiday weekend than trying to rent out her ginger growler for an hour at the back of the worst Witherspoons pub in Britain.

On 20/10/2022 at 19:56, Wolfie said:

Why do you think Savile's case was ruled 'insufficient evidence' by authorities when KS was at the helm (and essentially capable of overruling the decision), when police had plenty of evidence at that time to charge Savile? Are you suggesting Starmer was soft with his decision-making, or corrupt to the core? 

All the above and it's a big club and we ain't in it... on a lighter note. My dog done a scattered shit earlier and it looked like Stonehenge.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2022 at 15:41, Jake The Muss said:

Boris will be back in power by Fri. My bestie, Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly got her crystal ball out & predicted, BoJo is going to do a Churchill & come back again. Like a boomerang.

She also correctly predicted Big K, would meet a lovely young man Sat & she did: Nigel-James, a male nurse.

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Boris will be back in power by Fri. My bestie, Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly got her crystal ball out & predicted, BoJo is going to do a Churchill & come back again. Like a boomerang.

She also correctly predicted Big K, would meet a lovely young man Sat & she did: Nigel-James, a male nurse.

If BJ gets back in this week, he'll be out again by December when the forthcoming recall petition sucedds. Anyway, well done you for getting this nom back OT. Have a coconut.

8 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

If BJ gets back in this week, he'll be out again by December when the forthcoming recall petition sucedds. Anyway, well done you for getting this nom back OT. Have a coconut.

Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly needs to get her ball fixed, Radish Sunhat is the new PM, how long will he last? Mind you, he's the guy who says, stay home, here's your wages & a few vouchers to eat out.

6 hours ago, ProfB said:

Big Kazza's great Aunty Tilly needs to get her ball fixed, Radish Sunhat is the new PM, how long will he last? Mind you, he's the guy who says, stay home, here's your wages & a few vouchers to eat out.

Are you 'Big Kev' I mean 'Big Kazza'? If so shouldn't the above read 'Big Kev's great Willy needs it's balls fixed'? 

Not sure how long Rich Snake will last... What with a lot people struggling already, the energy cap ending in April and mortgage repayments going up, I'm sure most are 'Ready for Rishi'. It's a fucking joke isn't it Kev?