CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pfizer's Janine Small.

Jake The Muss

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Once again your own caveat applies, this time on account of lying through your teeth...

If that’s all you’ve got left just admit you’ve been a pig ignorant, arrogant, know all. Or if that’s too much at once, just quietly admit you’ve been wrong about almost everything  ever and hope no one notices you skulking away with your tail between your ample arse cheeks. 😘

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Pfank Pfuck Pfizer is the only one I've not had. 2x AZ and 2x Moderna and I've not had COVID once. What more proof do you need that these vaccines work. 

I’ve had none, opted out of the face nappy cult from day one and apart from a couple of days last year after Christmas when I felt slightly under the weather (Covid 19? who knows) I’ve been perfectly well.  That seems proof enough to me that unless you’re an 80+ year old massively overweight diabetic with a dozen further comorbidities then the risk from the vaccine outweighs the risk from so called Covid. But I’m not an expert like the Vulcan believes she is. I’m just pointing out that more and more evidence is emerging all the time of the gamble that big pharma have played on the human race, purely and criminally imo to make billions in profits. 
Bill Gates is a fucking lizard cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ve had none, opted out of the face nappy cult from day one and apart from a couple of days last year after Christmas when I felt slightly under the weather (Covid 19? who knows) I’ve been perfectly well.  That seems proof enough to me that unless you’re an 80+ year old massively overweight diabetic with a dozen further comorbidities then the risk from the vaccine outweighs the risk from so called Covid. But I’m not an expert like the Vulcan believes she is. I’m just pointing out that more and more evidence is emerging all the time of the gamble that big pharma have played on the human race, purely and criminally imo to make billions in profits. 

Have you noticed black residue in the toilet, bath, etc - from the mains water? Since they went full ahead with graphene oxide filters, the water actually contains a lot of this shit. So besides fluoride, we now have this garbage in the water, which undoubtedly will make some people sick. I’m seriously pissed off and will be installing a filter for the whole house. Fucking cunts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve always been on your side regarding the covid hoax, and I still am. But if Roops has a genuinely compromised autoimmune condition, then she’s in the 4% that are better off taking their chances and getting vaccinated. I don’t agree with pushing it on the 96% of us that don’t need it, but I know a little bit about neutropenia in its various forms and her personal choice seems justified. 

Sorry to be all sensible and reasonable but I’m heavily drunk and I work the opposite way round to most people.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Have you noticed black residue in the toilet, bath, etc - from the mains water? Since they went full ahead with graphene oxide filters, the water actually contains a lot of this shit. So besides fluoride, we now have this garbage in the water, which undoubtedly will make some people sick. I’m seriously pissed off and will be installing a filter for the whole house. Fucking cunts.

Haven't noticed this in my water yet WC.. what part of the country do you live. I'm in Southeast London. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

If that’s all you’ve got left just admit you’ve been a pig ignorant, arrogant, know all. Or if that’s too much at once, just quietly admit you’ve been wrong about almost everything  ever and hope no one notices you skulking away with your tail between your ample arse cheeks. 😘

Surely you mean with the 75 speed rampant rabbit up her gaping hole. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

We've actually been here before (twice) with regards to Sen Johnson's 'senate hearings'...

On 15/08/2022 at 07:25, Mrs Roops said:

The vid wasn't depicting a Senate Committee. Sen Johnson and cronies was holding a "press conference" where remarkedly little science was involved.

On 08/11/2021 at 08:05, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, Doshi was not testifying to the US senate. He had been invited by nutjob senator Ron Johnson to speak as part of an "expert" panel at a press conference. As for Doshi's testomy, I heard no science. What he gave was a rambling discourse on semantics, not quite on par with the Clintonesque verbal gymnastics on the meaning of "is", but close enough.

Your problem, Billy is that your default position is to lie - so much so that you can't remember which lies you've previously spouted and been found out. 

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

No. In the absence of any evidence of graphene oxide contamination I would respectively suggest the black residue is more down to poor housekeeping.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No. In the absence of any evidence of graphene oxide contamination I would respectively suggest the black residue is more down to poor housekeeping.

I have access to labs, so I had it tested. It is graphene oxide and should not be there. It should purify water, not load it up. I’m not going to debate what’s in my pipes.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I have access to labs, so I had it tested. It is graphene oxide and should not be there. It should purify water, not load it up. I’m not going to debate what’s in my pipes.

@White Cunt what is in my 'pipes' needs no debate. Two helpings of vindaloo, 4 pints of Stella, and a nice bottle of Bordeaux. I smell ranker than usual. Test that you cunt.

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Haven't noticed this in my water yet WC.. what part of the country do you live. I'm in Southeast London. 

There may be an issue - I can’t say for sure. However, I have noticed magnetic particles in water in central London. I have not tested that water in the lab, so I can’t give you a definitive answer what it was. Suffice to say I now bring my own filtered water when staying in London. We have a clay system now, but I going to upgrade it to reverse osmosis soon.