CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pfizer's Janine Small.

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

There may be an issue - I can’t say for sure. However, I have noticed magnetic particles in water in central London. I have not tested that water in the lab, so I can’t give you a definitive answer what it was. Suffice to say I now bring my own filtered water when staying in London. We have a clay system now, but I going to upgrade it to reverse osmosis soon.

If it’s in ‘Central London! I hope it’s full of anthrax and cyanide too…it’ll help the country, going forward.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whereas away from having to read your drivel I don't give you a moment's thought. No worries, I'll see you in your nightmares.

Even if you posted a video of you sucking Ed's micro penis,  can't save you from the deserved kicking you get from everyone on here. 

Useless NPC. 

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve always been on your side regarding the covid hoax, and I still am. But if Roops has a genuinely compromised autoimmune condition, then she’s in the 4% that are better off taking their chances and getting vaccinated. I don’t agree with pushing it on the 96% of us that don’t need it, but I know a little bit about neutropenia in its various forms and her personal choice seems justified. 

Sorry to be all sensible and reasonable but I’m heavily drunk and I work the opposite way round to most people.

I don’t think that anyone who volunteers to become an MRNA guinea pig doesn’t have the right to do it (however misguided), but I do question the motives of that same laboratory rodent when they think they have the moral superiority to mock and ridicule   anyone who dares to point out the ever increasing evidence that something stinks in the Bill Gates funded paradise narrative that the groupthink MSM and big tech corporations have sold to the bleating flock.

I don’t really give a flying fuck what the Vulcans personal medical situation is, but the sheer arrogance of the cunt with her know all fingerwagging and frankly ridiculous attempts to defend what is increasingly becoming an indefensible argument make me care even less than a flying fuck if that’s possible.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We've actually been here before (twice) with regards to Sen Johnson's 'senate hearings'...

Your problem, Billy is that your default position is to lie - so much so that you can't remember which lies you've previously spouted and been found out. 

So perhaps you’d like to point out which of them was lying? Or is it just me?

You appear to no longer argue the subject matter, just mock the messenger. A sure sign of retreat and impending surrender imo. I’m always willing to discuss terms when you’re ready for some humble pie.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t think that anyone who volunteers to become an MRNA guinea pig doesn’t have the right to do it (however misguided), but I do question the motives of that same laboratory rodent when they think they have the moral superiority to mock and ridicule   anyone who dares to point out the ever increasing evidence that something stinks in the Bill Gates funded paradise narrative that the groupthink MSM and big tech corporations have sold to the bleating flock.

I don’t really give a flying fuck what the Vulcans personal medical situation is, but the sheer arrogance of the cunt with her know all fingerwagging and frankly ridiculous attempts to defend what is increasingly becoming an indefensible argument make me care even less than a flying fuck if that’s possible.

On the subject of cover ups. Someone I know has been called for jury service at Chelmsford crown court. The only thing I know, is that there are 6 defendants and the case is expected to go on a while. I’ve looked at the order of the day at Chelmsford, and surprise surprise.. 6 defendants, Mohammed’s and husseins the lot of them. I can’t find any details on the interweb but I’m guessing it’s a grooming gang. 
 Any of you cunts that are better at research than me, have a look.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Jesus Christ Bill, you’ve been consumed by this shit.

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you found any unusual black residue on your tongue recently Panzybooboo? If so it’ll definitely be something Eddie left in the Vulcans rear sperm bank and nothing to worry about for a connoisseur like yourself. In fact you might need the protein content as your ‘government’ which all you rebels fought so long for seem hell bent on destroying the Irish farming industry to maintain Klaus Schwabs little stiffy while he’s got his Greta Thunberg and Leo Varadkar posters laid out on the floor wanking himself into a frenzy in his cave in Davos.

Fuck off 🤣

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Have you found any unusual black residue on your tongue recently Panzybooboo? If so it’ll definitely be something Eddie left in the Vulcans rear sperm bank and nothing to worry about for a connoisseur like yourself. In fact you might need the protein content as your ‘government’ which all you rebels fought so long for seem hell bent on destroying the Irish farming industry to maintain Klaus Schwabs little stiffy while he’s got his Greta Thunberg and Leo Varadkar posters laid out on the floor wanking himself into a frenzy in his cave in Davos.

Fuck off 🤣

When Leo cums back as Teashock at Christmas, the whole of the British isles will be ruled by soots.

Food for thought (and diarrhea).

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Jesus Christ Bill, you’ve been consumed by this shit.

Maybe you should think about escaping from the pen Ape and having a look at the outside world. It’s easy to become institutionalised after a couple of years being rounded up every day into the safety of the pen, but there’s a big wide world out there without face nappies and booster jabs.

Roll your sleeve back down, tear off that mask and shout out loud…..”I’m a free man! I am not a number! Fuck the NHS! And fuck Granny, she’s already dead!”

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But if Roops has a genuinely compromised autoimmune condition, then she’s in the 4% that are better off taking their chances and getting vaccinated.

If that's the case, we can say with a large degree of certainty that Frank is already on his 495th jab, the disgusting old fruit.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Maybe you should think about escaping from the pen Ape and having a look at the outside world. It’s easy to become institutionalised after a couple of years being rounded up every day into the safety of the pen, but there’s a big wide world out there without face nappies and booster jabs.

Roll your sleeve back down, tear off that mask and shout out loud…..”I’m a free man! I am not a number! Fuck the NHS! And fuck Granny, she’s already dead!”

Bill, maybe you’re the one in the pen. Which one of us spends a considerable portion of their life posting reams of conspiracy theory bollocks on some weird little website? I’ll give you a clue: it isn’t me. 

55 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Bill, maybe you’re the one in the pen. Which one of us spends a considerable portion of their life posting reams of conspiracy theory bollocks of some weird little website? I’ll give you a clue: it isn’t me. 

💉😷🐑baaaa

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off 🤣

For the fifteenth time bally baby..fuk the farming industry and the fishing with it ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

So perhaps you’d like to point out which of them was lying? Or is it just me?

You appear to no longer argue the subject matter, just mock the messenger. A sure sign of retreat and impending surrender imo. I’m always willing to discuss terms when you’re ready for some humble pie.

This is now the third attempt where you have described a conspiracy press conference as a "senate hearing". As for mocking the messenger, you lost the right to moan and whimper when from the outset you mocked and disparaged all those who weren't taken in by your mendacious bollox as 'sheep' and 'face-nappy' wearers. You should have taken my advice and restricted yourself to your Mike Giggler act as that's all you're good for.