CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hangover Cures

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

It would appear that you’re not up to speed as usual. I guess you need a couple of days till your fact checkers come up with some ridiculous explanation about Sam Bankman-Fried, darling of the DNC and  second largest donor  after George Soros. And no doubt the hundreds of millions of dollars and increasingly appearing to be billions which have been doing the money go round from the US to Ukraine and then back to the corrupt DC swamp creatures (on both sides), will be added to the ever increasing list of conspiracy theories which can be traced back to the ‘orange man bad’. 
Wake up ffs.

Ah, I see - whilst frantically searching the 'net to corroborate your bacofoil theories you chanced upon some obscure comments by Maga-loving journos and Trump groupies opining that Bankman-Fried was involved in money laundering. When pressed for evidence, answer there came none. Incidentally, you never mentioned that Bankman-Fried was a generous donator to Republican PACs, Super-PACs, electoral candidates and politicians alike.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He'll be searching for a long time; the red wave didn't even qualify as a red ripple.

Trump endorsed candidates

219 elected 

16 defeated

🤣👍

Congress seats currently

GOP 218

Democrats 211

Projected final outcome 

GOP 221/222

Democrats 213/214

👋

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, I see - whilst frantically searching the 'net to corroborate your bacofoil theories you chanced upon some obscure comments by Maga-loving journos and Trump groupies opining that Bankman-Fried was involved in money laundering. When pressed for evidence, answer there came none. Incidentally, you never mentioned that Bankman-Fried was a generous donator to Republican PACs, Super-PACs, electoral candidates and politicians alike.

Like Zuckerberg in the run up to the 2020 ‘election’ who spent $400m+ on mail in drop boxes to help inner city voters (democrats) and less than $2m  in rural locations (Republican voters mainly). Sam Bankman-Fried the poster boy for the leftwing media was the 2nd largest donor to the Democrats in 2022 after George Soros, so the minuscule token donations he and his family (all historically linked to top Dem politicians), have made to crooked RINO Republicans really just reinforce the real story. 
The NYT had scheduled a ‘live event’ for 30/11/22 with the four main speakers being S.B. Fried, Vlodimor Zelensky🤣, Larry Fink (CEO of Blackrock) and US Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen. 
Lauren Boabert Rep.Congress member has filed a motion demanding full and open transparency of all US funds which have so far been given to the Ukraine regime/Ponzy scheme. 
I suggest you look at things which I comment on with slightly more of an open mind in future, rather than immediately rushing to the fact checkers, who blatantly lie and deflect then quietly U turn when most have stopped looking and moved on. You’d get more respect from me if you did.

Fuck off.

On 15/11/2022 at 11:03, Mrs Roops said:

every theory of yours has turned to shit upon closer examination.

G20 Bali Leaders Declaration 

November 16 2022

We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognising digital and non digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations. We support continued international  dialogue and collaboration on the establishment of trusted global digital health networks as part of the efforts to strengthen prevention and response to future pandemics that should capitalise and build on the success of the existing standards and Covid 19 certificates.

Mmmmm?🤭

On 16/11/2022 at 21:28, King Billy said:

It would appear that you’re not up to speed as usual. I guess you need a couple of days till your fact checkers come up with some ridiculous explanation about Sam Bankman-Fried, darling of the DNC and  second largest donor  after George Soros.

On 16/11/2022 at 21:35, Decimus said:

What have Bankman-Fried and Soros got in common?

Not that we're allowed to make that connection, because that would of course be antisemitic.

The Austrian painter was right.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

The NYT had scheduled a ‘live event’ for 30/11/22 with the four main speakers being S.B. Fried, Vlodimor Zelensky🤣, Larry Fink (CEO of Blackrock) and US Treasury Sec. Janet Yellen

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Like Zuckerberg in the run up to the 2020 ‘election’ who spent $400m+ on mail in drop boxes to help inner city voters (democrats) and less than $2m  in rural locations (Republican voters mainly).

These cunts are hiding in plain sight, Bill. Look at every thing you hate in this world, and despite them only representing 0.2 percent of the global population, there will be one of them lurking behind every sick fucking scheme.

Don't look to The Donald to change anything, he's already as good as circumcised after his spawn married into the tribe, just look at his philosemite actions during his presidency.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't look to The Donald to change anything, he's already as good as circumcised after his spawn married into the tribe, just look at his philosemite actions during his presidency.

I’m not a big fan of the oven dodgers but I’m also not a subscriber to the ‘blame the cunt with the big nose’ narrative either Decs.

Yes there a lot of hook nosed reptiles at the highest levels of power across the world, but they’re by no means in the majority. The Donald is reviled by the majority of the establishment from every side of the spectrum, purely and simply because he wouldn’t and will not ever sell out the vast majority of ordinary people who’ve been fucked up the arse for decades by the self serving globalist vermin who get themselves elected with dishonest claims that they will work for them and improve their lives, and then do the exact opposite. Tell me one other ‘politician’ (which Trump never was till 2016) who has sacrificed more for himself and his family unnecessarily to try to save his country, and the rest of the Western world from imminent destruction, at the hands of the enemy within?

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Trump endorsed candidates

219 elected 

16 defeated

🤣👍

Congress seats currently

GOP 218

Democrats 211

Projected final outcome 

GOP 221/222

Democrats 213/214

👋

Disingenuous as ever, Billy...

Obviously, Trump is going to say, "vote Republican" but his specially anointed ones at the primaries, Dr Oz et al, did spectacularly badly at the midterms as well you know.

As for the midterms, its well known that the party of the president fares badly. Add to the 2022 mix a world-wide recession and a president recording record lows in the approval ratings then ordinarily the Republicans should have romped home with a thumping landslide in all areas. As such, the Republican Party scraped a wafer-thin majority in the lower house, failed to take control of the upper and recorded a nett loss in the gubernatorials.

As for the anticipated 'Red Wave', a solitary mayfly landing on a becalmed mill pond caused a greater effect than the GoP. Its dawning on the more lucid Republicans as well as some extreme right-wingers that the 'Trump' brand is toxic. 

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

G20 Bali Leaders Declaration 

November 16 2022

We acknowledge the importance of shared technical standards and verification methods, under the framework of the IHR (2005), to facilitate seamless international travel, interoperability, and recognising digital and non digital solutions, including proof of vaccinations. We support continued international  dialogue and collaboration on the establishment of trusted global digital health networks as part of the efforts to strengthen prevention and response to future pandemics that should capitalise and build on the success of the existing standards and Covid 19 certificates.

Mmmmm?🤭

Mmmmm, what precisely? The declaration is affirming the need of a uniformly digitised version of the ICVP (aka the Carte Jaune/Yellow Card) which has been around since 1933. Before you kick off with your Bacofoil bollux, your fav bête noirs weren't even born then. Jesus Christ Billy, you must live in a state of perpetual fear where everything is underpinned by baseless conspiracies. You probably have some Heath Robinson type Faraday Cage built around your favourite armchair.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I suggest you look at things which I comment on with slightly more of an open mind in future, rather than immediately rushing to the fact checkers, who blatantly lie and deflect then quietly U turn when most have stopped looking and moved on. You’d get more respect from me if you did.

Fuck off.

Well, that's mighty big of you, but on reflection I'll pass as your 'respect' is currently worthless. What's more, a punter replete with bigotry, misogyny and dishonesty is in no position to pontificate on the need of an 'open mind'.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's mighty big of you, but on reflection I'll pass as your 'respect' is currently worthless. What's more, a punter replete with bigotry, misogyny and dishonesty is in no position to pontificate on the need of an 'open mind'.

3 in a row, you boring turd.

This pointless last word argument bollocks you insist on having with a deranged ulsterman cunt drives punters away in droves. You come across with the bedside manner of a death camp gas chamber technician with all the charm of Rottweiler chewing on a moulding dog turd.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll pass as your 'respect' is currently worthless. What's more, a punter replete with bigotry, misogyny and dishonesty is in no position to pontificate

You won’t be getting my endorsement if you carry on with this sort of talk. ‘You’re fired!’

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Mmmmm, what precisely? The declaration is affirming the need of a uniformly digitised version of the ICVP (aka the Carte Jaune/Yellow Card) which has been around since 1933. Before you kick off with your Bacofoil bollux, your fav bête noirs weren't even born then. Jesus Christ Billy, you must live in a state of perpetual fear where everything is underpinned by baseless conspiracies. You probably have some Heath Robinson type Faraday Cage built around your favourite armchair.

🐑💉😷 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This pointless last word argument bollocks you insist on having with a deranged ulsterman cunt drives punters away in droves. You come across with the bedside manner of a death camp gas chamber technician with all the charm of Rottweiler chewing on a moulding dog turd.

Do pipe down you shouty yet tedious snowflake, forever repeating the same message.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You missed "taxi driving" between the words "ulsterman" & "cunt".

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Stubby Pecker, please in the name of God, don't respond to her. The site can't take anymore. 

Brilliant you've just responded on his behalf...

BTW, I've been asked to broker the sale of a Westinghouse refrigeration and cold storage franchise in the Northern Territories of Canada and thought of you. PM me for details.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

BTW, I've been asked to broker the sale of a Westinghouse refrigeration and cold storage franchise in the Northern Territories of Canada and thought of you. PM me for details.

You'll have to wait, I'm afraid. Withers is currently out in Silicon Valley touting his patented Betamax-Tape Deck hybrid.

His start up is called WITHERS:

Woefully 

Idiotic 

Totally 

Harebrained

Exceptionally

Redundant 

Services

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You fuck off. He’s buying my banana farm in Reykjavik.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do pipe down you shouty yet tedious snowflake, forever repeating the same message.

Don’t take it too seriously sugar tits, I’m playing to the LCD in this popularity game. In my forced absence I’ve slipped off the leaderboard and this hurts me deeply. A few cheap shots at the sites resident bully brings in the likes like flies on a dog turd.

I would, however, request you heed your own advice and stop repeating the same message with your tedious battles with KB. He’s making you look a right cunt, and your once respected status here is rock bottom. Even judge Jewdy has the balls to call you a fascist on another thread.

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I would, however, request you heed your own advice and stop repeating the same message with your tedious battles with KB. He’s making you look a right cunt, and your once respected status here is rock bottom.

Harsh but undeniably true Stubbers. Hopefully she’ll come through it all a better person, if she survives. I pray for her soul regularly.