CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maxi Jazz

Neil

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you ever read any Brookmyre? Not bad for a St Mirren fan.

51157dxUMNL.jpg

I believe I may have previously mentioned my personal favourite, "The Sacred Art of Stealing", which goes some way towards explaining my avatar.

I wasn’t previously aware, but I’m looking for something worth reading. So thank you for the recommendation.

Guest Sir Gobshite
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This goes someway to explaining your tenuous grasp of humour.

You school shooting, yee-hawing QAnon cretin.

Oh, Ok, and it's " Sir" to you, and don"t forget it, flog nuts.

Seems to me from all the way over here that @Sir Gobshite and @Carl Sway might be two of the thickest cunts on here.

Picking fights for no other reason than to hear their own voices and being obviously undergunned in the brains department is an odd way to spend one’s time.

It’s certainly a waste of mine to have to step around the steaming piles of dogshit they call posts, in order to read some of the more reliable and humorous posters on here. 

Fuck off you two cunts. And if it first you don’t succeed, fuck off again.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Seems to me from all the way over here that @Sir Gobshite and @Carl Sway might be two of the thickest cunts on here.

Picking fights for no other reason than to hear their own voices and being obviously undergunned in the brains department is an odd way to spend one’s time.

It’s certainly a waste of mine to have to step around the steaming piles of dogshit they call posts, in order to read some of the more reliable and humorous posters on here. 

Fuck off you two cunts. And if it first you don’t succeed, fuck off again.

You got it wrong. On this thread, raastwat started the shit, not me. If you're incapable of seeing that, you're the thick cunt. Or you're one of those who just twists and 're-invents' to suit your own agenda. Maybe both, maybe you're a thick, lying cunt. You bring nothing to the table, apart from bullshit and a distinct lack of intelligence. Get your facts straight, or fuck off and suck a kangaroo.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You got it wrong. On this thread, raastwat started the shit, not me. If you're incapable of seeing that, you're the thick cunt. Or you're one of those who just twists and 're-invents' to suit your own agenda. Maybe both, maybe you're a thick, lying cunt. You bring nothing to the table, apart from bullshit and a distinct lack of intelligence. Get your facts straight, or fuck off and suck a kangaroo.

You’re a cunt.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh look, another one of the thickazoids has commented. Spreading pearls of wisdom for our eyes to feast on, no doubt.

Has it not occurred to you that when absolutely everyone on here hates you, the problem is with yourself and not others. Southern rarely gets involved with internecine squabbles so you can't accuse him of being part of the crowd. His disapproval isn't to be treated lightly, and if he thinks that you're a weird little cunt then you can consider yourself well and truly ostracised.

Log out and never come back, your creepy perverted antics aren't welcome here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

sit a spell, take your shoes off

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Screen-Shot-2021-05-09-at-11.35.21-AM.pn

• Like 2

The body of a duck and the memory of a goldfish. I wonder if the deeply disturbed, thick cunt will ever get it into it's brain cell that the same sick, groundless accusations, repeated ad nauseam, will yield the same results, i.e. being banned. You couldn't make up how stupid the cunt is, a proper wrong un. And Edwina is just pathetic, not really anything else one could say about that. Dizzy - definitely 'differently abled'. Raastwat, bizarre bandwagon jumper, all childish insults and empty threats. Whiffy wilfy - deranged, humourless stalker.

37 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

The body of a duck and the memory of a goldfish. I wonder if the deeply disturbed, thick cunt will ever get it into it's brain cell that the same sick, groundless accusations, repeated ad nauseam, will yield the same results, i.e. being banned. You couldn't make up how stupid the cunt is, a proper wrong un. And Edwina is just pathetic, not really anything else one could say about that. Dizzy - definitely 'differently abled'. Raastwat, bizarre bandwagon jumper, all childish insults and empty threats. Whiffy wilfy - deranged, humourless stalker.

A boys best friend is his mother, eat shit weirdo. 

• Like 2

Considering you allegedly don't read any of our posts, you seem more than a little perturbed.

Calm yourself down, little man, nobody is impressed with your angry, Scrappy-Doo inspired running commentaries. Crack open mother's sherry and chill the fuck out...bro.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Considering you allegedly don't read any of our posts, you seem more than a little perturbed.

Calm yourself down, little man, nobody is impressed with your angry, Scrappy-Doo inspired running commentaries. Crack open mother's sherry and chill the fuck out...bro.

I’m going to be completely sober all night. Apart from dope anyway. Am I in charge of playgroup tonight? 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m going to be completely sober all night. Apart from dope anyway. Am I in charge of playgroup tonight? 

Now, because Eric has quoted you ducky, I can see what you've said up to the word 'commentaries'. Also, there's a page when you first log in that shows ALL recent comments, even from ignored members. Sometimes I scroll down that page. Do you understand now, stupid boy?

Angry? You're joking, right? You're permanently fucking angry. I just retaliate. You've been an instigator since day one. You stop the sick shit and maybe I'll stop the retaliation. I'm not looking to impress anyone, little boy. I just want you to get the bans you deserve.

32 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Now, because Eric has quoted you ducky, I can see what you've said up to the word 'commentaries'. Also, there's a page when you first log in that shows ALL recent comments, even from ignored members. Sometimes I scroll down that page. Do you understand now, stupid boy?

Angry? You're joking, right? You're permanently fucking angry. I just retaliate. You've been an instigator since day one. You stop the sick shit and maybe I'll stop the retaliation. I'm not looking to impress anyone, little boy. I just want you to get the bans you deserve.

Hang on.. are you saying that although you’ve been replying to his posts, you haven’t been reading any, up until the point at which I quoted one?

The world made more sense when I was drinking..

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hang on.. are you saying that although you’ve been replying to his posts, you haven’t been reading any, up until the point at which I quoted one?

The world made more sense when I was drinking..

No, I'm saying I see the occasional one, but I am trying to avoid them. I caught a glimpse of a disturbing one the other day and I figured, because he's so one-dimensional and repetitive, he must still be regularly employing the vile 'beast' type slurs. Sick imagination, that one. Subturd would still be doing it too, two peas from the same pod.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

No, I'm saying I see the occasional one, but I am trying to avoid them. I caught a glimpse of a disturbing one the other day and I figured, because he's so one-dimensional and repetitive, he must still be regularly employing the vile 'beast' type slurs. Sick imagination, that one. Subturd would still be doing it too, two peas from the same pod.

So, even though you pertain to only "sometimes" look at what I post, can we assume that in your lexicon "sometimes" actually equates to "all the time."

You make reference to something I've said every time you're logged on, so unless you've developed psychic powers through rubbing your little bullet over Mystic Meg, which I doubt as she doesn't look like a 12 year old girl, you're bullshitting.

I've got you well and truly rattled, with the classic symptom of despite endlessly telling me I'm blocked, you respond to everything I say.

Dance for me, you short arsed wrong'un, I've got you by your tiny balls.

• Like 1