CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit Voter Regret

Penny Farthing

P

23 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Back from a gig chappy baby..the world still goes on ya know..long after you've staggered off to yer single bed shaped like a racing car in the box room of yer mamas mid terrace..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

You've got me muddled up with someone else Panzer, I'm Independent and have lived in in my own place nearly all of my adult life. In fact I've actually got two flats/homes, out of interest where does your 70 Euro a night (+tips lol) weekend only and Irish giro get you then? I'd argue it's actually you living at your poor Mothers, with your seven cousins (two of which are also your uncles) all sharing the same reclaimed bed. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

P

You've got me muddled up with someone else Panzer, I'm Independent and have lived in in my own place nearly all of my adult life. In fact I've actually got two flats/homes, out of interest where does your 70 Euro a night (+tips lol) weekend only and Irish giro get you then? I'd argue it's actually you living at your poor Mothers, with your seven cousins (two of which are also your uncles) all sharing the same reclaimed bed. Lol. 

Ooo..another property tycoon graces the pages..hows the slumlord game these days..and how do ya get the smell of curry out of the walls and carpets..lol

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

tell them to update their maps..the gpo is about 800 meters down the road from the gresh and on the other side of the road.

Don’t worry about that Panzybobbles. We know our way around O’Connell St. even though it’s been a hundred years or so since our boys last taught you some manners in your own Main St.

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t worry about that Panzybobbles. We know our way around O’Connell St. even though it’s been a hundred years or so since our boys last taught you some manners in your own Main St.

Bally baby...nother few years and itll be both our Capitals and Main street..lol

On 14/01/2023 at 17:12, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I voted Brexit and would do the same again without hesitation, the EU mafia (who have never been audited) are a dying union that was never going to succeed anyways because of disparities between its members. The EU morphed into a vile Union with designs on stripping it's members of any self governance, whilst hiding behind freedom of movement and the convenience of using the shitty Euro. They, their Euro and @PANZER MURPHY can all go go fuck themselves... a northern (richer nations) and southern/other (poorer nations) union could have possibly worked but the power mad bastards want everyone under their control. Some of the rhetoric from the remain bastards was truly sad, pathetic and disgusting... Appearing to be grateful for getting back less than half of what we put in. The fact that we've had and totally overreacted to a pandemic, and a desperate EU making things difficult meant Brexit was never going to be an instant success and the global energy prices have been a factor, but the UK will be better off long term and I look forward to us doing a lot more business with our old friends in the commonwealth. Fuck Europe  and fuck the EU. 

…..and fuck us too.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo..another property tycoon graces the pages..hows the slumlord game these days..and how do ya get the smell of curry out of the walls and carpets..lol

I would hardly say I'm a property tycoon Panzer, I'm comfortable none the less... I live in both, splitting my time between the capital and the other place. If I did rent one out, it certainly wouldn't be to some bud bud ding ding, and most definitely not to some illiterate pikey like yourself, who'd no doubt try and tarmac the living room carpet. Lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Do ya now...well let me tell ya they've longer memories than we have...lol

Change the record, you one trick pony Lol. If you persist with this monotonous, borderline obsessional UK/Brexit behaviour, I may have to shove your rusty Saxophone sideways up you Colcannon shitting arsehole. 

Remember... We're watching you. 

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Change the record, you one trick pony Lol. If you persist with this monotonous, borderline obsessional UK/Brexit behaviour, I may have to shove your rusty Saxophone sideways up you Colcannon shitting arsehole. 

Remember... We're watching you. 

They do tho...they hate yer guts n know that the disaster capitalists that ya elected need a deal to sell back home to the uneducated masses so they'll look for money n visas before puttin scrawl on trade deal...more hottentots for yiz..legal ones..worst kind ...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY I 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

They do tho...they hate yer guts n know that the disaster capitalists that ya elected need a deal to sell back home to the uneducated masses so they'll look for money n visas before puttin scrawl on trade deal...more hottentots for yiz..legal ones..worst kind ...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY I 

£5 for anyone who can (and actually be bothered to) translate this bollocks. Lol

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

£5 for anyone who can (and actually be bothered to) translate this bollocks. Lol

Panzy does have his moments, which these days are few and far between. I, like most other punters, simply scroll past his one eyed Brit bashing tripe. 99% of all he's every posted is on this single topic.

Don't be too hard on him however, he's a chip on the shoulder mick who's been conditioned over generations to be our inferior and ours to kick like the rest of his tribe over the centuries. Add to this that he's thick as fuck, then it's completely understandable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Panzy does have his moments, which these days are few and far between. I, like most other punters, simply scroll past his one eyed Brit bashing tripe. 99% of all he's every posted is on this single topic.

Don't be too hard on him however, he's a chip on the shoulder mick who's been conditioned over generations to be our inferior and ours to kick like the rest of his tribe over the centuries. Add to this that he's thick as fuck, then it's completely understandable.

I could possibly overlook all these massive issues which you’ve correctly pointed out Stubbers, but I can’t because at the end of the day I only see a deluded fenian with a huge Catholic priests cock shaped  gaping wound where his arsehole used to be (a very long time ago).

We see that britvolt has fared no better than yer plan to colonise space ..with even wrong un lookin tory shitepoke lord haig blaming yer own self imposed trading barriers...whats next for britannia unchained..we wait for the next thrilling installment of the rolling shiteshow that is the brexit...lol

On 20/01/2023 at 02:28, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see that britvolt has fared no better than yer plan to colonise space ..with even wrong un lookin tory shitepoke lord haig blaming yer own self imposed trading barriers...whats next for britannia unchained..we wait for the next thrilling installment of the rolling shiteshow that is the brexit...lol

Shut the fuck up. 

Chappy baby...ya seem to think it's all over..when in reality its only starting..a property mogul like yourself and the congeries of millionaires and tycoons that inhabit this site should be aware of that..this is the grift that'll keep on givin for decades to come..just reading here about the 134 firms that have fled Londonistan to set up stall in Dublin in 2021 alone taking €1.64 billion in moolah with them..and the more perfidious albion try n worm out of a signed trade deal with the EU the more bizniz unfriendly ya become..lol