CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lisa Marie Presley dead

peglegtwo

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Let's hope celebrity deaths this year outshine last year's outstanding successes.

While I don't abhor all celebrities, I'm full of optimism when I say I hope Kanye West, Prince Andrew, Vladimir Putin, Elton John, Sepp Blatter, Xi Shitpig, The Duchess of Kent, Donald Trump (sorry Billy), Victoria Beckham, Jeffrey Archer, Tony & Cherie Blair, and the entire BBC studios at White City, from broom cupboard & former Savile child-rape cubicle to highest rooftop aerial satellite, all fail to see the later hours of NYE 2023.

How many times will Frank die this year  Wolfie?

Whilst 54 is no age to die, she clearly appears to been a victim of celebrity parent (s) inferiority, useless rich cunt syndrome... No discernible talent and trying to her family name. I really didn't get the amount of coverage this ladies death received, I caught a bit on the news and saw some of her life 'highlights' Lisa was a shite singer, clearly a coke head and most likely used different meds like most yank cunts. 

Didn't realise her dead son was a bender either, I think it's fair to say, they're all better off dead. We really need a lot more of these 'Famous because of Mum and Dad' deaths this year and going forwards. That talentless cunt Brooklyn Beckham would be my ideal next candidate. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Whilst 54 is no age to die, she clearly appears to been a victim of celebrity parent (s) inferiority, useless rich cunt syndrome... No discernible talent and trying to her family name. I really didn't get the amount of coverage this ladies death received, I caught a bit on the news and saw some of her life 'highlights' Lisa was a shite singer, clearly a coke head and most likely used different meds like most yank cunts. 

Didn't realise her dead son was a bender either, I think it's fair to say, they're all better off dead. We really need a lot more of these 'Famous because of Mum and Dad' deaths this year and going forwards. That talentless cunt Brooklyn Beckham would be my ideal next candidate. 

Brooklyn's what I see "photography" book makes an excellent doorstop.

43 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Julian Lennon. Still remember that shite single where the sound engineers worked overtime with their knobs trying to make him sound as much like his father as possible.  Never too late for goodbye.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

22 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Julian Lennon. Still remember that shite single where the sound engineers worked overtime with their knobs trying to make him sound as much like his father as possible.  Never too late for goodbye.

If we're talking those with "useless rich cunt" syndrome because of super-wealthy or celebrity parents, then surely this fat, sweaty, ugly, useless, dull, birdfaced, exploitative Dung Beatle sits near the summit of the talentless rich kid mountain of shit:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If we're talking those with "useless rich cunt" syndrome because of super-wealthy or celebrity parents, then surely this fat, sweaty, ugly, useless, dull, birdfaced, exploitative Dung Beatle sits near the summit of the talentless rich kid mountain of shit:

Lol, what a talentless fucking wanker, with the personality of a rotten lettuce. He must be the standard by which all other celebrity, talentless cunt offspring are measured. The bird interviewing James, whilst no doubt a cunt did well not to punch the drippy, greaseball cunt. Dear oh dear. Lol

• Like 1