CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lisa Marie Presley dead

peglegtwo

7 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

54 years old. Despite  born into money she was a high school drop out , divorced 4 times ( one husband was the aboriginal freak Michael Jackson),  went thru $100 million , her gay son killed himself .

Fool .

Survived all that mayhem, and then the experimental MRNA vaccine got her when she wasn’t paying attention. 😂

• Like 1

Let's hope celebrity deaths this year outshine last year's outstanding successes.

While I don't abhor all celebrities, I'm full of optimism when I say I hope Kanye West, Prince Andrew, Vladimir Putin, Elton John, Sepp Blatter, Xi Shitpig, The Duchess of Kent, Donald Trump (sorry Billy), Victoria Beckham, Jeffrey Archer, Tony & Cherie Blair, and the entire BBC studios at White City, from broom cupboard & former Savile child-rape cubicle to highest rooftop aerial satellite, all fail to see the later hours of NYE 2023.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Let's hope celebrity deaths this year outshine last year's outstanding successes.

While I don't abhor all celebrities, I'm full of optimism when I say I hope Kanye West, Prince Andrew, Vladimir Putin, Elton John, Sepp Blatter, Xi Shitpig, The Duchess of Kent, Donald Trump (sorry Billy), Victoria Beckham, Tony & Cherie Blair, and the entire BBC studios at White City, from broom cupboard & former Savile child-rape cubicle to highest rooftop aerial satellite, all fail to see the later hours of NYE 2023.

@nocti will be incandescent at the omission of a certain cheeky chappie from Stoke.

• Like 1