CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyre Nichols, Obviously black lives don't matter

Neil

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Not if you're a Memphis copper anyway. In a way I wished old Tyre was white just to see what the reaction of the world would be. 2023 was not a goodyear for Tyre.

They’ll have to get a grip on this, keep a low profile and tread very carefully if they don’t want to end up on skid row. 

• Like 1

The 5 cops who beat the boy to death were ALL black .

The Black Lives MaTter people will always howl about white police killing black people but are silent about the MUCH larger problem of black people killing each other in the USA .In this case it wasn't another willie killing Tyrone over dope or a woman or  what to watch on TV or to steal his designer sneakers but 5 cops having fun beating a 'brother' to death .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Al Sharpton on the news earlier tying himself in knots over this one. Apparently five black cops kill a black man, and it’s still about racism because they wouldn’t try it on a white guy. 

It’s no wonder we’ve all stopped listening to each other, is it?

Pardon 🦻

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Al Sharpton on the news earlier tying himself in knots over this one. Apparently five black cops kill a black man, and it’s still about racism because they wouldn’t try it on a white guy. 

Surely sexism as well if there's no mention of them trying it on a woman, a black or white one???

31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In my parallel nomination of Ben Crump I had originally composed a paragraph about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and their ilk, but i removed it at the last minute on the grounds that less is more. 

Strangely enough, I actually think Al may be right about this, albeit for all the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Don’t blame Al. He’s doing his best to keep busy. It can’t be easy for him at the moment. Him and the rest of the professional race baiting  industry are obviously feeling the effects of the huge shortage of actual racists nowadays, so it seems quite reasonable to now disregard the colour of the perps as long as the victim is black. It’s all Donald Trumps fault anyway.

59 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The system sponsored ethnic grifters were always going to blame the whites for this murder. On this occasion though, the mental gymnastics to get there are so fucked in the head, it is becoming more obvious to people how anti white these scumbags are.

Relax. The Vulcan will explain it all as soon as the ‘fact checkers’ are all agreed on what they say definitely happened and remove any of the usual ‘disinformation’.

On 30/01/2023 at 02:06, Last Cunt Standing said:

I know black people who call al Sharpton Al Chralaton