CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eleanor Williams

Penny Farthing

41 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

A number of the men named by this cow were not asian.

I watched it on the BBC news channel. Mainly to see how they would report it. Predictably…

”A white woman has been jailed for falsely accusing Asian men of grooming!”

The exclamation mark is appropriate. They couldn’t wait to mention ethnicity. If she had been black or Asian, they would have described her as: “a woman”. 
 Utterly, beyond sickening. And she’s now given the libtards a precedent to accuse the millions of girls and women who are victims of these fucking savages of being liars and racists. The BBC and Guardian probably consider the 400+ Rotherham victims to be far right troublemakers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched it on the BBC news channel. Mainly to see how they would report it. Predictably…

The exclamation mark is appropriate. They couldn’t wait to mention ethnicity. If she had been black or Asian, they would have described her as: “a woman”. 
 Utterly, beyond sickening. And she’s now given the libtards a precedent to accuse the millions of girls and women who are victims of these fucking savages of being liars and racists. The BBC and Guardian probably consider the 400+ Rotherham victims to be far right troublemakers.

I wouldn’t rape her, even if I was a Paki.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Says the strange and sinister twat with a woman’s image and name as “his” avatar.

If you did have some sort of negative reality inversion and became a woman, you would want to be a fit one, so you could play with all the bits and bounce up and down naked in front of a mirror. 

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I woke up one morning and I was a Pakistani, I would hand myself in before I could rape anyone. 

West Yorkshire Police would no doubt take your details, add you to their enormous database of ‘South East Asian people of no interest’, warn you not to waste Police  time again, and get on with their more urgent hunt for the real threat to society, which anyone with an ounce of sense knows is the  racist, white, Anglo Saxon, working class Englishman.or woman.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I watched it to maybe been on a different news station but they brought out a white accuser first, then brought out an asian guy talking about how the asian community is getting targeted, was baffling as fuck.

The chav cunt might be guilty who knows ,but way it was presented is the most one sided argument ever. The bbc even went even though she had white victims........

On 14/03/2023 at 19:08, Penny Farthing said:

She wanted Justice for Ellie and she has got justice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-64950862

Have you ever wanted to be a programme designer?

I can see you're nonchalant postings being very efficient in them shitty adds you get ,20 ways to get a bigger dick,click here to show you how,we went snorkel fishing and this is what we found...click here.

Dreay fucking tranny.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that shit. I’m as stoned as a cunt and I’ve been wondering what sort of chickens lay the 18 inch cylindrical eggs that they put in the middle of them massive square pork pies. 

I found an agg in the nature reserve at Dawlish Warren a couple of weeks ago .. I am told that it comes from some game bird called a golf.

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that shit. I’m as stoned as a cunt and I’ve been wondering what sort of chickens lay the 18 inch cylindrical eggs that they put in the middle of them massive square pork pies. 

Actually I have been told that Drew is totally leathered at the moment and I have been sent this pic of him.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I woke up one morning and I was a Pakistani, I would hand myself in before I could rape anyone. 

Indeed. This reminds me of the conversation I had with my Pakistani neighbour the other day. 

When I asked him how he could tell the difference between his wife and 3 teenaged daughters, what with them all being dress head to toe in jet black burkas, he said “it’s really difficult, just the other day I went up stairs for a shag and half way through I found out I was accidentally fucking my wife”

• Like 4