CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

Mike Hunt

• Mike Hunt changed the title to Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage

Didn't know much or cared even less about him,  but what an ordeal the car shared journey in was this morning with the drivers radio tuned to poptastic R2 and the heartbreaking tributes and sinseridee soaked drivel uttered every 5 minutes by the nations fave radio presenters every one of course all knew him so well and loved him so much. The usual 40 minute journey seemed like it would never end.  Somewhere in the BBC there;s probably a league table laying down the priority rating when the inevitable happens . Interruption of broadcast schedule  , interviews with closest friends , TV special  within two days of the event, celeb funeral event available on i player.. all the usual bollocks. My table toppers include Sir Cliff of Richard, Whispering Dave, Elton aka Reggie John, Charlie III, .While lingering in the relegation zone  Rees Mogg , Stephen Fry , Jeremy Clarkson , Amanda - my shit don't stink - Holden etc .   So that's the lunch break over for me,  au revoir

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Now let's think how he died.  Media is being predictably coy about it.  Was either AIDS or septicaemia, caused by broken bottle shoved up his rectum.

It just says "unexpectedly". Much like Stuart Lubbock, then.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It just says "unexpectedly". Much like Stuart Lubbock, then.

'Stick a todger up my arsehole

I'll get the lawyer to attend

Cause if you don't ask questions

Then, micheal, I'm your man......

Cause where I cum from is a mystery

It's like the changing of the suspects

And the tides of the pool

But here's the thing that drives my cock beserk

Why do only pools and corpses work

La la la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la la......'

Can't say I give much of a fuck either way, he was a friend of Cilla's, which is bad enough, then he started with all that @Wolfie Poodle promoting nonsense, that was the fuckin' end, THE END, I tell you!

Dogs and people don't mix, it's improper. 🐩🚫🧒

3 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

'Stick a todger up my arsehole

I'll get the lawyer to attend

Cause if you don't ask questions

Then, micheal, I'm your man......

Cause where I cum from is a mystery

It's like the changing of the suspects

And the tides of the pool

But here's the thing that drives my cock beserk

Why do only pools and corpses work

La la la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la la......'

Shut up you cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucy said:

Dogs and people don't mix, it's improper. 

There are many improper things you've admitted lately, you disgusting piece of shit. When I though you couldn't appear any weirder and severely disturbed, you admit a load more sinister shite. I would be seriously concerned if you were a neighbour of mine, you're fucking dead. 

2 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

Wassup bongoman?

Listen, you overly enthusiastic spastic, in future, wait at least half an hour before responding... Anyone would think you're sat there in front of your secondhand, cash converters tablet, wanking yourself off (of course), desperate for attention and responding too quickly. Calm yourself down, have some squash and keep your fucking mouth shut, unless you want a hiding. You hear me, cunt?

• Like 5

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Listen, you overly enthusiastic spastic, in future, wait at least half an hour before responding... Anyone would think you're sat there in front of your secondhand, cash converters tablet, wanking yourself off (of course), desperate for attention and responding too quickly. Calm yourself down, have some squash and keep your fucking mouth shut, unless you want a hiding. You hear me, cunt?

Oh calm down and converse with me my dusky friend.

How are you getting on this week? Been through many KFC family buckets? Gang rape anybody interesting in the toilets at McDonalds? Tell all, don't be shy you thick cunt.

9 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Now let's think how he died. 

The one thing we can be 100% certain of is that the experimental mRNA Covid 19 ‘totally safe and totally effective’ vaccine which saved all our Grannies from certain death and even made Matt Hancock cry on GMB for free, when he normally charges 10k a day, played absolutely no part in poor POGs name being added to the ever increasing list of unexplained sudden deaths. I bet he wasn’t wearing a mask or he would most likely be OK today.

• Like 1