CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Frank Modus Operandi:

1- Gallivant across the Spic states of Europe on an anachronistic three month progress, whilst dressed like some sort of mid-life crisis Beau Brummell cunt.

2: Get extradited from one of the said Spic states due to reasons prohibited for discussion by law.

3: Log on to The Corner and find the latest new spastic with the most amount of chromosomes. Post a Rocky video and tell said tongue choker that he likes them...a lot.

4: Get an absolute fucking hiding from everyone apart from Pen and the latest substitute mongoloid and fuck off into the ether for another few months.

5: Comfort eats copious amounts of cock and buys some £6000 Ronald McDonald looking shoes to make himself feel alive.

6. Checks @Ape™️’s profile…again.

33 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

You Ok Bro, are you having a good friday?

Better than you I'll guess, as he won't be posting mindless fucking drivel on here all day.

10 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Doubt if your balls have even dropped 

You are about as interesting as a nine wiper the morning after a Vindaloo

Ted, i don't like your attitude, you come swanning on here full of empty-headed comments when really you should get back to your crayons and being spoon-fed.

Unless you want to meet up for a straightener on the cobbles ?

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Frank Modus Operandi:

1- Gallivant across the Spic states of Europe on an anachronistic three month progress, whilst dressed like some sort of mid-life crisis Beau Brummell cunt.

2: Get extradited from one of the said Spic states due to reasons prohibited for discussion by law.

3: Log on to The Corner and find the latest new spastic with the most amount of chromosomes. Post a Rocky video and tell said tongue choker that he likes them...a lot.

4: Get an absolute fucking hiding from everyone apart from Pen and the latest substitute mongoloid and fuck off into the ether for another few months.

5: Comfort eats copious amounts of cock and buys some £6000 Ronald McDonald looking shoes to make himself feel alive.

@Old Chap Raasclaat…never mind this shit. Decs and Baws are having a reach around wank about Busted and McFly. It has to be stopped for the sake of the Corner.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat…never mind this shit. Decs and  was are having a reach around wank about Busted and McFly. It has to be stopped for the sake of the Corner.

I have to admit, it was a surprise to see... Each unto their own musical taste I guess. Busted and McFly were shite in my opinion, however calling themselves McBusted surely requires them all being beaten to death, whilst playing their shite songs backwards. 

• Like 2

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have to admit, it was a surprise to see... Each unto their own musical taste I guess. Busted and McFly were shite in my opinion, however calling themselves McBusted surely requires them all being beaten to death, whilst playing their shite songs backwards. 

I don’t get it. They’re either the biggest pair of shitcunts on here or they’re both stoned and up to no good. I hope it’s the latter because if it’s not, I’m getting to fuck out of here…it’s not what I signed up for. You still okay for the family dinner on Sunday? I’ve got that rum in that you asked for. 

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You still okay for the family dinner on Sunday? I’ve got that rum in that you asked for. 

You'd be better advised to go to confession on Sunday than drink that black man's poison. What's for dinner anyway, beans? I imagine you're the sort of cunt who doesn't even possess a cruet set.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t get it. They’re either the biggest pair of shitcunts on here or they’re both stoned and up to no good. I hope it’s the latter because if it’s not, I’m getting to fuck out of here…it’s not what I signed up for. You still okay for the family dinner on Sunday? I’ve got that rum in that you asked for. 

I think a fair few on here are enjoying the holiday smoking some green or even sniffing the white... what with cost of living crisis, I've had to limit the white to 4 grams a day. Yes, looking forward to it, I'll pick up a bottle of Asti Spumante on my way... Let it not be said that Raas lacks class. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think a fair few on here are enjoying the holiday smoking some green or even sniffing the white... what with cost of living crisis, I've had to limit the white to 4 grams a day. Yes, looking forward to it, I'll pick up a bottle of Asti Spumante on my way... Let it not be said that Raas lacks class. 

Dads bringing the flying fish.

• Like 1