CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

14 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Better than anything around today but to be honest, a poor man's Green Day.

Green Day, a shite, Yank,  poor man's Buzzcocks, for people who weren't at the party the first time around, and couldn't find the party the second time around.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and said:

Green Day, a shite, Yank,  poor man's Buzzcocks, for people who weren't at the party the first time around, and couldn't find the party the second time around.

Yeah i like the Buzzcocks but these guys are still the best Punk band ever in my opinion..

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What an extremely punchable little brat cunt. I’m pretty sure this a frame for frame remake of the tantrum he had when his parents bought him the wrong colour BMW for his 16th birthday. 

He's a little stumblebum but still made some good records...besides that was probably all staged and i did like his dig at Justin Beaver.

On 07/04/2023 at 09:55, Ted Cunterblast said:

You are about as interesting as a nine wiper the morning after a Vindaloo

The good old ‘pre colostomy bag’ days. I hope you’ve been saving all that money you used to spend on bog rolls and adult Pampers because it’s all downhill now for you.

On 07/04/2023 at 12:01, Guest said:

Better than you I'll guess, as he won't be posting mindless fucking drivel on here all day.

Fuck me you’re really going for it. Already ripped up the script  for deranged spackers on here by cunting off the only fucker guaranteed to plate your arse and throw likes at you, purely because he’s desperate for some cunt to be more despised than him (which is about as likely as The Vulcan admitting she’s been wrong about everything and unconditionally apologising).

It’s an interesting plan and let’s see how it pans out for you.

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve got my Webley Hurricane 0.24 rifle, a WW2 bayonet and a baseball bat ready for him. 

Make sure to wear a mask Ape and stay 2 metres distance, incase he’s not up to date with his Covid 19 booster jabs. I’m sure neither of you would want this foolishness to indirectly hasten poor Grannies demise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Crucify yourself and spare us all the resurrection.

Stay dead you cunt.

The tepid cunt is already older than recorded history...even if we live in a simulation and it was turned off, this thick spastic would find a way to survive. It's stupidty has no boundaries.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ted Cunterblast? Ted Bumderblast more like. Lol

PS. What's your Avatar all about?

It’s Fisher Price’s logo, probably the default avatar on his big button musical keyboard. I reckon 5 or 6 more choruses of ‘The wheels on the bus’ and he’ll have dribbled on it enough  to short circuit the mother board (which only has 3 components anyway, a button battery and 2 blue Smarties).

• Like 2