CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

If you'd care to search up my entire catalogue on here I've said see me in 6 month's very reguarly,it doesn't mean what you actually think it means,same as I'm not actually a binman,I'll leave you to get your last word in as planned.

7 hours ago, Snowy said:

Bend,the woman's been on me like a rash.

She doesn't realise with her big "brain" that she can quote all she wants but misses the finer details.

I said weeks ago I'm gonna keep the ginger cunt busy to stop her from boring us to death with the conspiracy theory shit with billy.

Low and behold she took the bait,and spends more time arguing about a point she has with me that I can't even remember.

Stupid slut.

So you're a serial flouncer then? No worries, The Corner has many instances where punters leave for "pastures greener/take a sabbatical" only to return in an unseemly haste. In fact your two-post ode to "I'm not bitter, no really I'm not" takes many well used forum tropes - witness the 'last word' device, used more than once, only for you to immediately respond presumably to ensure you have the last word. Let's remember your repetitive "I've won" yet now apparently you cant remember what the battle was about. Finally the 'bait' trope - a derivative of "I was only joking/having a laugh", always a marker for someone who has no argument.

Anyway, Welcome Back! To celebrate I've commissioned an art work to be displayed in The Corner Hall of Shame Fame - it's titled "The Return of The Prodigal Sap"

360_F_243675336_eacsjBzpz7HXuKnCRERmlMXL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So you're a serial flouncer then? No worries, The Corner has many instances where punters leave for "pastures greener/take a sabbatical" only to return in an unseemly haste. In fact your two-post ode to "I'm not bitter, no really I'm not" takes many well used forum tropes - witness the 'last word' device, used more than once, only for you to immediately respond presumably to ensure you have the last word. Let's remember your repetitive "I've won" yet now apparently you cant remember what the battle was about. Finally the 'bait' trope - a derivative of "I was only joking/having a laugh", always a marker for someone who has no argument.

Anyway, Welcome Back! To celebrate I've commissioned an art work to be displayed in The Corner Hall of Shame Fame - it's titled "The Return of The Prodigal Sap"

Genius! Fuck me @Snowy you're thick. Lol. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So here we get to the crux of it .

Was my picture of billys tattoo sent your ginger minge into a pulsating glob of red mist?

On the part of my original point ,have you seen any of my now new supposed "clique" members back me up in this borefest of a battle with you?

It might also point out to you ,that as I said the double standards on here .

You've got the brady bunch and a has been in @Frank backing you ,whilst I "rage against the machine" .

The offers still there for a finger bang if it makes you fuck off.

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

After investigating this claim using Google lens. I have found your claim to be fake, this image was not commissioned by you. It belongs to website that charges for use of it's material... I'm giving you 24 hours to provide proof of purchase/use otherwise I'll have to consider reporting you.

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Was my picture of billys tattoo sent your ginger minge into a pulsating glob of red mist?

On the part of my original point ,have you seen any of my now new supposed "clique" members back me up in this borefest of a battle with you?

You've got the brady bunch and a has been in @Frank backing you ,whilst I "rage against the machine" .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

'It might also point out to you ,that as I said the double standards on here' . What the actual fuck? Is this Stavros The Kebab Shop Owner?

My niche is a thick as fuck binman,yours is a possible pervert ,stay in your lane and hope I don't turn my attention fully towards you, you have been warned.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank give it a rest as it's embarrassing to witness, i don't mean the video, though that's bad enough.

Sometimes i'st best to turn the other cheek and just get along and don't encourage the Roops cretin, it's demonic at the best of times.

Just looking out for you pal.

22 minutes ago, Snowy said:

My niche is a thick as fuck binman,yours is a possible pervert ,stay in your lane and hope I don't turn my attention fully towards you, you have been warned.

Get fucked with your empty threats, you imbecilic simpleton. Possible pervert? Amuse me Jester, tell me why you believe the shite that decimus spouts. With your absence of wit and logic and your extremely limited command of language, you're way out of your depth kidder.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2023 at 08:13, Mrs Roops said:

Given your inferred hypothesis is predicated on some dodgy subjective assessments, I'm curious to know how or why MENSA is relevant.

More boring as fuck word salad from the sites blowhard SuzyDentalike windbag.
See if you can unscramble this very tricky little nine letter conundrum…..GETFUCKED. 😘

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Get fucked with your empty threats, you imbecilic simpleton. Possible pervert? Amuse me Jester, tell me why you believe the shite that decimus spouts. With your absence of wit and logic and your extremely limited command of language, you're way out of your depth kidder.

I bet that you’ve used that line a few times at the local public baths? Wanker.

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

No

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

Give it a rest sad-boy, you're whistling in the wind again.

As far as I am aware I haven't associated you with any "clique". As for your original point, you inferred that certain punters, either individually or as part of a group were victims of double standards, a notion that that you have failed to give any example of thus far.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After investigating this claim using Google lens. I have found your claim to be fake, this image was not commissioned by you. It belongs to website that charges for use of it's material... I'm giving you 24 hours to provide proof of purchase/use otherwise I'll have to consider reporting you.

Well "consider" then. Let us know how that works out.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

More boring as fuck word salad from the sites blowhard SuzyDentalike windbag.
See if you can unscramble this very tricky little nine letter conundrum…..GETFUCKED. 😘

Compare and contrast my post count of 6.2k posts in just over nine years with your 17.2k post count in less than half that time . Add to the mix is the sad realisation that you haven't got anything right in 17.2k posts of misinformed showboating. Stay warm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Yep, we all know what happens when he's tired.

Look at you, you pathetic little wimp, hiding behind Mrs Roops Gothic dress. You really are an annoying Dwarf cunt and we all know there's only so much of this you can take. You're like that twat kid at school, always running to the teachers and grassing up anybody who upsets or picks on you, and then feeling proud of yourself if they get in trouble. What the hell is wrong with you? You will give proper answer. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No

Give it a rest sad-boy, you're whistling in the wind again.

As far as I am aware I haven't associated you with any "clique". As for your original point, you inferred that certain punters, either individually or as part of a group were victims of double standards, a notion that that you have failed to give any example of thus far.

You stupid cuntess cunt. Explain yourself.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Compare and contrast my post count of 6.2k posts in just over nine years with your 17.2k post count in less than half that time . Add to the mix is the sad realisation that you haven’t got anything right  in 17.2k posts of misinformed showboating. Stay warm.

Well I’ve told you to ‘Get fucked’ many times. How can that not be right? You’re a fucking embarrassment luv. 
Mensa my firm bronzed buttocks. lol.

Stay deluded, sad and lonely.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Well I’ve told you to ‘Get fucked’ many times. How can that not be right? You’re a fucking embarrassment luv. 
Mensa my firm bronzed buttocks. lol.

Stay deluded, sad and lonely.

Just give her the hymen key ring back, Bill. She’s never gonna let it lie.