CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt of the week. Rogue edition.

Eric Cuntman

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Roops, what's your take on this??

Cancel Culture is alive and well and has been weaponised to aid Starmer's political manoeuvrings to root out the Labour Party's extreme left. Abbot has form for not engaging her brain and her crime was to issue a clumsily worded statement. FWIW, I don't think this warrants her losing the whip.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cancel Culture is alive and well and has been weaponised to aid Starmer's political manoeuvrings to root out the Labour Party's extreme left. Abbot has form for not engaging her brain and her crime was to issue a clumsily worded statement. FWIW, I don't think this warrants her losing the whip.

I’m surprised you gave the drunken imbecile a response to his oh-so-hilarious comment. You do realise he was taking the piss, don’t you?

On 21/04/2023 at 19:51, Jake The Muss said:

I think the Abbott thicko needs a resurrection, i fancy a good laugh and you can learn some great maths skills from her.

Rightly so.

They did a much better job educating Victorian girls with one book of home economics than drilling fifteen years of state-sponsored parroting into this concrete retard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

FWIW, I don't think this warrants her losing the whip.

Of course it doesn't. This just adds to the tragic comedy that is modern day politics. The dirty, corrupt, money grubbing cunts are so determined to appear saints that they're stumbling into their own pitfalls.

You really should get into politics, Roops. I think Parliament could use a cunt to tell them to stop being so fucking hysterical over personal opinion and public image.

Admittedly your years on the corner might result in a lot of lectern-punching and political assassination, but the trains would run on time. 

On 23/04/2023 at 18:15, Roadkill said:

It's all a downward spiral at this point, Decs. All we can do is watch the cunts argue over who has/had it worse and try and point out the funny bits as civilization collapses around us.

Her mention of the gingers is fucking comedy gold.

7jec9f.jpg

• Like 3

On 23/04/2023 at 18:48, Cunty BigBollox said:

Roops, what's your take on this??

Roops is ‘strawberry blonde’. At least she was when she slammed the cell door on me the other day. I’d have loved to shout ‘Ginger slag’ at her but you know me, I like to stick to the facts. It’s just the way I am.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2023 at 12:32, Ape™️ said:

Ah, I see. I thought your Vulcan genes had caused you to take the comment at face value.

Careful Ape. ‘Abusive behaviour’ is the new racism around here (although you should be OK as you’re not me).

• 11 months later...
On 26/04/2023 at 22:07, King Billy said:

North Korea hopefully.

Kim has been rather quiet lately.  No 🚀 🚀 🚀 s.  No doubt trigger finger Cameron (Dave Eton) will want to flex the UK's emaciated muscle in yet another arena so watch out!  I'm counting on you Billy to do a Rodney and get in there with a peace trip just what the region needs, an envoy from Northern Ireland. 

Lyse Doucett. Chief BBC foreign correspondent . Speaks like Lloyd Grossman and  has a passing resemblance to George floyd in a united nations tin Helmet. She  is an intensly serious person because she     talks     with     very     long     pauses     to  emphasise  her point.Loves Iranians and Palestinians .

On 18/04/2024 at 22:31, Penny Farthing said:

I did notice the high forehead .. perhaps he he is clever but a low achiever and is bitter.

He just needed a bit of luck  and a teacher who believed in him.Given the right encouragement  even John Reginald Christie could have been a successful  motivational  speaker. Tony Blair does it and he murdered hundreds of thousands so I like ti think there's redemption for all souls , even the arseholes, apart  from old chap racist and Ape.

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He just needed a bit of luck  and a teacher who believed in him.Given the right encouragement  even John Reginald Christie could have been a successful  motivational  speaker. Tony Blair does it and he murdered hundreds of thousands so I like ti think there's redemption for all souls , even the arseholes, apart  from old chap racist and Ape.

Your delivery is poor and, you are a dismal failure .. I will not ask you to kill yourself .. others can do for you that without my help.

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Your delivery is poor and, you are a dismal failure .. I will not ask you to kill yourself .. others can do for you that without my help.

No wonder @entitled little cunt can't punctuate worth a fuck, if this is the sort of near-subhuman example being set for him.

23 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have never been a teacher however I have been an instructor. Would you like some instructions?

23 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have never been a teacher however I have been an instructor. Would you like some instructions?

Very Royston Vasey .I don't think I'm in need of any instructions right now but thanks anyway .

12 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww, thanks .You do have feelings then.

I certainly do have feelings .. I am currently suffering from the most intense and cruel pain that you can imagine. I ventured out of the house barefoot and notice that Norman the gnome who sits in the middle of my not so neatly manicured lawn was surrounded by discarded Thatchers cider cans. As I stepped on to the lawn I stubbed my left toe and went flying .. a neigbour from over the road heard my screams and came to my aid. He asked me if I had heard the noise in the night (which I not) and then informed me that the police had arrested three revellers who gone along the road at 0300 climbing over parked cars and throwing empty drink cans everywhere. He kindly assisted me back into my house and made me a cup coffee. I am currently still in intense pains and consindering whether not to end it all. :( .. On the positive .. my neigbour has put the cider cans in the recycling bin and put Norman back in his proper place.