CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Portadown is experiencing some interesting shifts in its voter demographics isnt it bally baby..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

It’s gone to the dogs since the King Rat glory days. But at least he had a good lunch and wasn’t covered in his own shit when he unexpectedly passed away in Long Kesh. 

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Less marchin n more fukkin will see y'all right..probably..lol

You’ve still not answered my question about the legislation which will shortly criminalise you for having an opinion about anything ever in history. Is this the Free State you’ve all dreamed of while sat around in the pub getting pissed and singing along to some cunt playing the fiddle for a hundred years now? 
All you have to do is say sorry and ask us to come back. I’m sure we might be able to come to some agreement.

On 30/04/2023 at 05:45, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, just under a week to go until jug ears and his bitch get to float about London in their Gold carriage waving at the soft-minded wankers in their TK Maxx anoraks who’ll line up dutifully in the rain to kiss his ring. What’s the bill running at currently? £100m? £150m?

We are told the coming ceremony will be fit for the modern age, which according to the TV news piece I’ve just seen, includes some dotty old Dorises’ hand-embroidered anointing screen, strict quotas on “minority representation”, and Floella Fucking Benjamin processing as Keeper of the Royal Teddy. What a Country. 

Much amusement here though, at the notion that the Peoples of The Commonwealth will be encouraged to join their British cousins in standing in their living rooms and loudly pledging allegiance to His Royal Jugness. Fuck that, was pretty much the tone of the Newscaster, stifling giggles. I imagine he speaks for many. 

I’ve never been more grateful to have Saturday night Dinner plans. Enjoy the show, Serfs. 

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/in-a-land-far-far-away-a-silly-ritual-will-hand-us-our-new-king-and-queen-20230426-p5d3c9.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/29/public-invited-to-swear-their-allegiance-as-king-is-crowned

The posh cunt has dreamed of this day his entire life - much like a little girl planning her dream wedding.

Thank fuck he'll be dead soon anyway and I imagine even the most gullible, flag waving spackers will struggle to look kindly upon another expensive Royal Wank Fest in the near future.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The posh cunt has dreamed of this day his entire life - much like a little girl planning her dream wedding.

Thank fuck he'll be dead soon anyway and I imagine even the most gullible, flag waving spackers will struggle to look kindly upon another expensive Royal Wank Fest in the near future.

I hope there’s cameras running when his hands eventually explode.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sour grapes. If one of your coal mines had landed on a school, you’d have got regular royal visits too. 

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Fucking hell Eric.
  • Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You said that. I didn’t say that.😳

It's like them Mackem kids in the 1800s stampeding each other in a theatre to get to some sweets. Some cunts are destined for the mines, some cunts are destined to fight in public over Mars Bars and sometimes destiny calls early.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's like them Mackem kids in the 1800s stampeding each other in a theatre to get to some sweets. Some cunts are destined for the mines, some cunts are destined to fight in public over Mars Bars and sometimes destiny calls early.

Sunderland almost became respectable in the late 70s when the Japanese invaded it and forced them all to do karate in the mornings and build cars.

Blidge Over The Liver Tyne.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve still not answered my question about the legislation which will shortly criminalise you for having an opinion about anything ever in history. Is this the Free State you’ve all dreamed of while sat around in the pub getting pissed and singing along to some cunt playing the fiddle for a hundred years now? 
All you have to do is say sorry and ask us to come back. I’m sure we might be able to come to some agreement.

Whats this new bit of law stoppin me doin bally 

43 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Coronation starts today.

Those who oppose it or wish to protest should be deported to Syria, Iran or Iraq.

Get stuffed.

Didn't you say that you once played golf with Prince Andrew? Is that where you got that famous quote that saw you banned for over a year- "Everyone has slept with someone underage".

Lol 

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Didn't you say that you once played golf with Prince Andrew? Is that where you got that famous quote that saw you banned for over a year- "Everyone has slept with someone underage".

Lol 

Fuck off.

Deco I feel you should know that Miriam Margolis has been giving me the horn

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They were your words, not mine. How does it feel that I got you locked up for well over a year for saying it? 

I'll tell you how it makes me feel, fucking marvelous.

Lolololol.

But I’m here now and you’re still lower middle class, can’t get into a semi-respectable golf club and you have AIDS….

lol.

• Like 2

Couldn't give a fuck about any of this shit. I feel the monarchy is on its way out,Queenie croaking it was the beginning of the end. I'd start a political party called Apathy UK if I could be arsed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

Couldn't give a fuck about any of this shit. I feel the monarchy is on its way out,Queenie croaking it was the beginning of the end. I'd start a political party called Apathy UK if I could be arsed.

If you don’t like it here fuck off somewhere where there’s no monarchy…like Afghanistan where you can also interfere with the mountain goats 🐐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you don’t like it here fuck off somewhere where there’s no monarchy…like Afghanistan where you can also interfere with the mountain goats 🐐

The only good thing about our Monarchy is that we finally have a our very own Qilf, Kate would get it right in the bumhole. Elisabeth Vagina and all that.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whats this new bit of law stoppin me doin bally 

I was going to suggest you read it and think about the implications of your government legislating what you may and may not have an opinion on, but I now realise that that won’t actually affect you, having felt the need to ask the question. 
As you were Dumbo.