CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not a Bedford Rascal in sight

Cunty BigBollox

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know what's up with blokes nowadays, I can only assume London is full of poofs like Fwank.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-release-images-of-woman-sought-in-connection-with-sexual-assault-investigation-12869088?dicbo=v2-WzNMiwz

Guaranteed it was a poof. There’s no way a straight man would bother reporting it. He’d either join in, or tell her he wasn’t interested. This is an attention seeking little flake, looking to join the victimhood gravy train.

She looks a bit like Elizabeth Keen from ‘The Blacklist’. I would.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s the cunt in this nomination, other than its author? 

The fact you had to ask leads me to believe that you're just as much of an easily offended, left-footed snowflake as the so-called geezer that got touched up by this half decent looking bird. If she touched me up on an escalator I would definitely be going up, I suppose you would be droning (excuse the pun, bloo funder) on to the BTP about how another hand, other than your own, touched your little joystick (excuse the pun, again)

Fuck off you boringly predictable twat 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The fact you had to ask leads me to believe that you're just as much of an easily offended, left-footed snowflake as the so-called geezer that got touched up by this half decent looking bird. If she touched me up on an escalator I would definitely be going up, I suppose you would be droning (excuse the pun, bloo funder) on to the BTP about how another hand, other than your own, touched your little joystick (excuse the pun, again)

Fuck off you boringly predictable twat 

Wow - what a spectacular reply. This nom is a Pen-level “post a link” piece of shit, accompanied with an oh-so-hilarious Bedford Rascal reference in the utterly irrelevant title. Sober up, you absolute bellend.

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If she touched me up on an escalator I would definitely be going up

Absolute bollocks. If you ever found yourself more than two inches off of solid ground, let alone riding up on the dizzying heights of an escalator, you'd be screeching like a seagull who'd had its cock stepped on.

7k5qoe.jpg