CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French water crisis .. dirty cunts

Penny Farthing

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..as for the roops baby..and ya know i think shes amazing and a fine thing but shes a tory and brexiteer so will never change tack..the ladies not for turning...lol

If you hadn’t had your tongue firmly inserted up her arse for as long as I can remember you might have realised this a long time ago.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The last time I mentioned your 'mama', I received a suspension. Yet, as with Roops's double standards of late, you appear to get away with it.

Actually, from what I wrote last time, I wanted to apologise... for absolutely nuthin'. Your mama would be disappointed at what a bigoted, insular Anglophobe her son had become, in spite of her own mum sucking off half the Black & Tans in the 1920s.

Half?

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you hadn’t had your tongue firmly inserted up her arse for as long as I can remember you might have realised this a long time ago.

Ah shurrup bally ive a ting for redhead gals with regional accents..yer just some aul dour prod that takes the fact that she deballz ya regularly personally..its fun to watch tho..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

In your previous comment, you said I pulled the 5.1% figure from the DM. I proved you wrong by demonstrating you made it up. Because you're so incredibly arrogant, you've attempted to brush it off with an "anyway", in spite of your short memory. The only thing you're good at pulling is your own pork, you greasy little Mick. And I say Mick, because I'm sure ya mama took some paras in along the way.

Anyway speakin of para tings d'ya know what..ive come to the conclusion that theres a hape of parallels tween the uk n putins Russia..both are ruled by political and wealthy oligarchs..both rule over a cowed n largely ignorant population poorly educated and fed on slogans n patriotism...both had notions way beyond their actual abilities.. both embarked on disastrous adventures that will mire them for decades...lol

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah shurrup bally ive a ting for redhead gals with regional accents..yer just some aul dour prod that takes the fact that she deballz ya regularly personally..its fun to watch tho..lol

Good to see Michelle O’Neill, Maskey and Higgins attending the coronation today Panzyboy. I hope they enjoyed being given the VIP treatment in the company of everyone they’ve made a career of pretending to despise (but secretly admiring). Lol.

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway speakin of para tings d'ya know what..ive come to the conclusion that theres a hape of parallels tween the uk n putins Russia..both are ruled by political and wealthy oligarchs..both rule over a cowed n largely ignorant population poorly educated and fed on slogans n patriotism...both had notions way beyond their actual abilities.. both embarked on disastrous adventures that will mire them for decades...lol

🎶Rule Ireland. Ireland rules the waves. Britain will never ever be the same again.🎶

‘’Come on now Mick. Stop that fucking singing. You’ve shit your pants again and been sick all down the front of your tank top. it’s time to go home now.’

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Christ you’re fucking stupid

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Hold on here, Withers. First of all, say big thank you to Syngenta, you mutated mollusk:

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/france/article/2023/04/10/drinking-water-in-france-extensively-polluted-by-banned-pesticide_6022353_7.html

Second, had you missed out on imbibing from the pristine piped supplies, enjoy the wild variety 😂:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25737-the-most-polluted-rivers-and-streams-in-europe/

@Witheredscrote?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

🎶Rule Ireland. Ireland rules the waves. Britain will never ever be the same again.🎶

‘’Come on now Mick. Stop that fucking singing. You’ve shit your pants again and been sick all down the front of your tank top. it’s time to go home now.’

You’re now part of the EEC and their totally unhinged open border policy for Islamic nutters and more Middle Eastern Islamic nutters with semi-deranged Islamic nutters.

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You obviously sponor Stonewall because you’re perverse…

Says the man with more strains of AIDS than the Eurovision crowd put together 

lol

Please remind me why you were banned for a year? Advocating sex with the under age was it?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re now part of the EEC and their totally unhinged open border policy for Islamic nutters and more Middle Eastern Islamic nutters with semi-deranged Islamic nutters.

I live in Hertfordshire you council tenant misfit.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You follow the Stonewall agenda….

Very worrying and perverse.  

Expect a knock on the door Mungbean….

“Very worrying and perverse”

as would be your documented advocacy for sex with the under 16s?

You’re on thin ice again beast lover

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good to see Michelle O’Neill, Maskey and Higgins attending the coronation today Panzyboy. I hope they enjoyed being given the VIP treatment in the company of everyone they’ve made a career of pretending to despise (but secretly admiring). Lol.

Did i see a troupe of irish dancers at Charlie's crown thing?...nothin from your culture bally..i guess a sweatty fat tatooed guy bangin a drum just isnt photogenic..lol