CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision 2023 Liverpool

Earl of Punkape

Guest Shitpipe Sid
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the organisers have told that little Action Man cunt Zalenskyy to fuck off  

Sorry sweetie, but camouflage-pants are so frightfully last-year dahling.

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see the organisers have told  that little Action Man cunt Zalenskyy to fuck off with his request to speak to the inbreds at the euroshitfest. Which is a shame because this may have upset the russky midget so much that he'll launch ICBM at the bin dipping shithole. This would have been good as it would have wiped the scousers off the face of the earth, exterminated the fucking freaks participating in the cuntfest and lastly, let Spurs into the champions league. 

Long live Russia  

You only say that because you know their type are superstitious about your lot and think you all have magical powers.

Rasputgypps.

On 12/05/2023 at 10:17, colonelkurtz said:

What an absolute shower [©Terry Thomas] the BBC are . 

The complete absence of any information about their world famous EU song singing reality show is a national disgrace !

Is this what we pay our licence for !

When is it on .. where is it taking place  .. is antanddec or that fit lass off the Peroni advert in it ?

There's never ever a single mention of it on either the telly channels or poptastic radio stations . It doesn't even get a mention on 6 music ffs

I will be writing to my MP when I find out who it  is

This is a disgrace.

It isn't just the joyful congress of Europe's songsmiths that is ignored by the backward-looking and paternalistic MSM. Our nation's lady cricketers and footballing lesbians also toil in obscurity.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
17 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Our nation's lady cricketers and footballing lesbians also toil in obscurity.

Must admit, Sticky-Wickets, Ball-tampering, and Infringements in the Box are always good TV.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I once made some cant-hooks for Sticky Wicket.

Let's try and limit our postings to output requiring 10 brain-cells or more if you can. Otherwise it gets so mind-numbingly tedious.

10 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Let's try and limit our postings to output requiring 10 brain-cells or more if you can. Otherwise it gets so mind-numbingly tedious.

Well, it kept you amused for twenty minutes, working out which pronoun to use.

Have you made a cant-hook recently? People don't seem to use them any more.

Sticky's still playing, he's on tour with Van Morrison at the moment.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Have you made a cant-hook recently? People don't seem to use them any more.

Sticky's still playing, he's on tour with Van Morrison at the moment.

No. I haven't made a Cantilevered-hook, since my flighted stage-equipment normally has handles, wheels, and a dedicated road-crew.  Nor had I ever come across a drummer called Sticky Wicket. No surprise there. I can't imagine what he would use one for, unless it's an extending one, used to fish girl's breasts out of their dresses mid-concert in the front row. But they do have one thing in common, cant-hooks and Sticky. Can you spot it?   That's right...  They're both crap.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Old tour-buses luggage compartments were quite deep , and drivers would use a cant-hook to fish-out luggage and instrument-cases from the back

Guest Shitpipe Sid
29 minutes ago, and said:

My idea of Eurovision...

My idea of what a frontal-lobotomy sounds like, you sad tone-deaf frog-loving piece of shit.

49 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. I haven't made a Cantilevered-hook, since my flighted stage-equipment normally has handles, wheels, and a dedicated road-crew.  Nor had I ever come across a drummer called Sticky Wicket. No surprise there. I can't imagine what he would use one for, unless it's an extending one, used to fish girl's breasts out of their dresses mid-concert in the front row. But they do have one thing in common, cant-hooks and Sticky. Can you spot it?   That's right...  They're both crap.

It all seems to make you quite cross though doesn't it? Did you get out of your cot on the wrong side this morning? Socks a bit uncomfortable?

Cant hooks are used for moving/manipulating logs: as I mentioned, you don't see them often; here's a video of a bloke making one:

What do you do on stage? Are you performing this evening?... In Liverpool?

If your act goes badly, perhaps your road crew could use the handles to pull you off

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is this Chaka Demus & Screwdriver turnout? I’ve only just logged in today and here I’m confronted with what I thought was a ‘Snapchat’ conversation between Tulisa and Dappy. 
 Fucking fairies. 

Are those two chavy cunts not dead yet?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is this Chaka Demus & Screwdriver turnout? I’ve only just logged in today and here I’m confronted with what I thought was a ‘Snapchat’ conversation between Tulisa and Dappy. 
 Fucking fairies. 

That's more like it Eric. You might be a simple Essex-cunt, but you have standards. I can respect that.

I see the UK entry has excelled again, what we fucking need is to work on a previous winning formula but with a modern twist which makes it look like that any cuntry who doesn't give us top marks is a bigoted cunt. A foursome of Sam Smith lookalikes called the Themerhood of Them should be a sure fire winner.

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the UK entry has excelled again, what we fucking need is to work on a previous winning formula but with a modern twist which makes it look like that any cuntry who doesn't give us top marks is a bigoted cunt. A foursome of Sam Smith lookalikes called the Themerhood of Them should be a sure fire winner.

Its not the winning that matters .. ask @Ape™️ & @Wolfie