CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

High Street Pharmacists

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You seem to know the pharmacy world…are you a drug addict?

Mind your fucking manners, he's a porter but also the proprietor of this site. In short, the last cunt you want to antagonise when you've got the ban hammer of Damocles dangling over your head after this morning's antics.

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Careful now. Remember that she has that locator thing, MENSA membership, and an intimate knowledge of ferry timetables to Ireland. 🙄

The ointment was for her actually so I don’t think she’ll involve herself in this one .

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair, pharmacists are genuinely despicable, blagging fucking shitcunts that wield their given powers of ‘making the scum wait’ with such smug arrogance that they are more than deserving of being locked in a room with the @Rev, a selection of blunt carpentry tools and a cage full of ravenous chinchillas.

That’s why the MSM only ever report doctors, scientists, engineers, teachers and kiddie fiddlers, sorry I meant to say Islamic child care professionals arriving on ‘small boats’ (dinghy’s) in their thousands to culturally enrich our white supremacist, colonial, racist, hell hole of a country. Pharmacists never get a mention, the dirty bastards.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s why the MSM only ever report doctors, scientists, engineers, teachers and kiddie fiddlers, sorry I meant to say Islamic child care professionals arriving on ‘small boats’ (dinghy’s) in their thousands to culturally enrich our white supremacist, colonial, racist, hell hole of a country. Pharmacists never get a mention, the dirty bastards.

I would make a superb pharmacist. 
 “Good morning Mr Kahn, inflamed haemorrhoids? The Ralgex is over there..”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had to show an A&E cover nurse how to saline flush a PICC line once.
 The gay cunt checked it on YouTube and then admitted I was right.  I’ve got a few GCSEs. Inspires confidence doesn’t it.

Were you ever a combat medic, Eric? The combination of an intimate knowledge of the SA80 and the difference between Hartmann’s and normal saline is quite intriguing. I might even start calling you Hawkeye. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would make a superb pharmacist. 
 “Good morning Mr Kahn, inflamed haemorrhoids? The Ralgex is over there..”

‘Good morning Mr Khan. My wife has been suffering from terrible morning sickness. What do you suggest?’

’Tell the fat cunt to stay in bed till lunchtime and not to worry  worry about the housework till later, as you’re going to the pub to meet another bird and won’t be back till she stops fucking whinging and phones you to apologise’.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I dunno Doc. The state of medicine in the average hospital pretty much fucks up the good work in Primary Care in not prescribing antibiotics. Every poor old bastard that turns up off the back of the yellow taxis is treated for an infection and gets a bucket load of multiple intravenous antibiotics. It's all sepsis.... apparently.

Well, quite. I’m afraid I once used some unprofessional language in a meeting when I was asked to defend the rate of oral ciprofloxacin use in a group of GP clinics to a Clinical Director who in her time as a Hospital Consultant gave every bugger IV Tazocin at the front door of A&E.  

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Were you ever a combat medic, Eric? The combination of an intimate knowledge of the SA80 and the difference between Hartmann’s and normal saline is quite intriguing. I might even start calling you Hawkeye. 

Once upon a time, I got paid to shoot spooks if that counts?

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got into a tiff with the good Doc more than a year ago about quacks and thieving pharmacists. He was very defensive. Clearly he’s had a rethink or he’s got sun induced Alzheimer’s. Stupid Abo-fucking cunt.

It was obviously quite a typically forgettable exchange, if it happened at all. 

Besides, it’s all the rage to change your mind these days. Just ask 63% of the UK population. 

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Besides, it’s all the rage to change your mind these days. Just ask 63% of the UK population. 

I’d try to forget it too, if I’d just made an utter cunt out of myself. Lol…etc.

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What’s with the obsessive need to relate even the most obscure subject back to Brexit and UK politics? Oh…hang on a minute. Tit.

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Olfactory hallucinations may indicate a brain tumour. I would recommend an urgent appointment with your primary health care AI robot. 

Last time I hallucinated (shrooms) in an old factory, I got sacked. Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As if to prove a point, here you are right now, over the flies and the breakfast table, looking at this. You obsessed Cunt.

1. Last Cunt Standing

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So I can be Elliott Gould or Alan Alda… Decs won’t talk to me again. At least you didn’t say Klinger.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As if to prove a point, here you are right now, over the flies and the breakfasts table, looking at this. You obsessed Cunt.

1. Last Cunt Standing
19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s with the obsessive need to relate even the most obscure subject back to Brexit and UK politics? Oh…hang on a minute. Tit.

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I smell an antipodean rattle. That’s twice in one night. Fuck me, I’m talented.

And I’m rattled, am I? Like I said, get back to fellating your Lupine mate and stop stalking me like some two-bob Jeffrey Dahmer. For the record, your old factory/olfactory pun was the sort of shit that would have embarrassed Tom O’Connor in his peak Dictionary Corner days. Do better, or fuck off. Or both. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And I’m rattled, am I? Like I said, get back to fellating your Lupine mate and stop stalking me like some two-bob Jeffrey Dahmer. For the record, your old factory/olfactory pun was the sort of shit that would have embarrassed Tom O’Connor in his peak Dictionary Corner days. Do better, or fuck off. Or both. 

I know that @Wolfie’s under your skin but if I was you I’d be more concerned about who is currently kneeling in front of you unzipping your ‘flies!’ He’s the ‘best on here’ apparently, dickhead.