CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

High Street Pharmacists

On 11/05/2023 at 12:08, Frank said:

Know your betters.  

Frank, do you remember the talent Megan Thee Stallion arse mega shaker? Looks like the star got her trotters shot at by a a semiautomatic-wielding monkey, and will not be hoisting hers furnace at the public for a while.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2023-05-10/tory-lanez-denied-new-trial-megan-thee-stallion-shooting

11 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Frank, do you remember the talent Megan Thee Stallion arse mega shaker? Looks like the star got her trotters shot at by a a semiautomatic-wielding monkey, and will not be hoisting hers furnace at the public for a while.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2023-05-10/tory-lanez-denied-new-trial-megan-thee-stallion-shooting

In my day, you got remunerated for shooting blacks.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

In my day, you got remunerated for shooting blacks.

The Toxteth Target Range, I remember it well. Tom O’Connor worked there before he got onto the telly.

Edited by Mrs Roops

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Went to Liverpool once. I didn’t like those BBS alloys anyway. Keep them.

You’d love it up here right now. The white male hetero backlash is in full swing. The Royal Lpool Hospital is full of battered poofs and trannies. That’ll teach them to rainbow the town up. The worm is turning and it started here…

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Royal Lpool Hospital is full of battered poofs and trannies. That’ll teach them to rainbow the town up. 

They could make my day, and kick-in a few of those black militant white-hating lezzers as well.