CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extremely Creepy wrestlers

ClitWestwood

Kenny Omega is one extremely suspect guy, apart from looking like the ancient aliens meme bloke this weirdo loves hanging around in Japan constantly where he has in no particular order: Wrestled 9 year old girls as well as stayed in touch with them from that age till they were teen adults(he is 39 I think), dressed up like a princess, wrestled blow up dolls, wrestled gay male japanese wrestlers in nothing but a thong and boots and stuck his fingers up their arseholes during the match and to top it all off in an interview when asked what Rockstar would he like to be he said Ian Watkins of LostProphets. Definitely not right in the head. An ugly fuck with shit hair too.

Wouldn't be my first choice of babysitter and it's not just me who thinks this either.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTNyT4YFABxtgXFrhr-Qg

BMPf5KgCEAAsF0O.jpg

DW2VQGPUMAA_9Ym.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0wkof20o4NBRgEYkDwIN

3 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Kenny Omega is one extremely suspect guy, apart from looking like the ancient aliens meme bloke this weirdo loves hanging around in Japan constantly where he has in no particular order: Wrestled 9 year old girls as well as stayed in touch with them from that age till they were teen adults(he is 39 I think), dressed up like a princess, wrestled blow up dolls, wrestled gay male japanese wrestlers in nothing but a thong and boots and stuck his fingers up their arseholes during the match and to top it all off in an interview when asked what Rockstar would he like to be he said Ian Watkins of LostProphets. Definitely not right in the head. An ugly fuck with shit hair too.

Wouldn't be my first choice of babysitter and it's not just me who thinks this either.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTNyT4YFABxtgXFrhr-Qg

BMPf5KgCEAAsF0O.jpg

DW2VQGPUMAA_9Ym.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0wkof20o4NBRgEYkDwIN

Finger up the arse technique was invented by Andre The Giant. I wouldn’t have trusted that mutated Sasquatch either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t remember ‘Hacksaw Jim Duggan’ acting poofy.

It’s a pity Ravishing Rick Rude is gone, and not able to chin this cunt properly.

Apart from a couple of his sycophantic mates and hanger-on-ers, it seems a lot of the wrestling world are in agreement he's creepy and weird too.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Finger up the arse technique was invented by Andre The Giant. I wouldn’t have trusted that mutated Sasquatch either.

I read a story where he allegedly stacked 4 women on top of each other and fingered them all at the same time with his banana fingers lol. The disgusting smelly cunt was French.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Finger up the arse technique was invented by Andre The Giant.

There was a news story the other day about Andre the Giant causing almost every other passenger on a plane to either ‘gag, throw up or break down and cry’ when he took a dump during a flight. He was apparently the only person on the plane who wasn’t bothered by the incident.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

1:18 surely one of the greatest lyrics ever. 

"Urrrmm whrrrff grrmmmd busshhhh Ugh drummmtthh wheeebb gggrruurrsh". Yeah, really deep and meaningful man. Ok, take two. This time, try opening your fucking mouth you fucking mumbling twat.

18 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

stuck his fingers up their arseholes

What did you expect from half-naked blokes, rolling around on the floor?

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Finger up the arse technique was invented by Andre The Giant.

And perpetuated by Decimus and Wolfie in their more intimate moments.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, I genuinely forgot how much I used to love wrestling.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

LOL

Guest Shitpipe Sid
29 minutes ago, and said:

And perpetuated by Decimus and Wolfie in their more intimate moments.

Just your average night in Norfolk, after a hard day at the office.

On 12/05/2023 at 19:56, Eric Cuntman said:

I really like this madlads about andre highlighting all the mad shit about his life,and in doing so I back full circle to my nazi pug topic and @punkape.exe getting so wound up about me not posting the video at the time,fuck you wanker still havent .

On 12/05/2023 at 22:15, King Billy said:

There was a news story the other day about Andre the Giant causing almost every other passenger on a plane to either ‘gag, throw up or break down and cry’ when he took a dump during a flight. He was apparently the only person on the plane who wasn’t bothered by the incident.

either ‘gag, throw up or break down and cry’......

I don't anymore. Ever since I gave up eating airline food. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked that era. Ric Flair, William Regal, Ricky Steamboat, and the mental cunts like Mick Foley and Mad Max Payne.

Special mention goes to Big Van Vader.

Vader popping his eye back in after having it pulled out or Foley having his front tooth driven through his upper jaw to stick out of his nose for most brutal moment?

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Vader popping his eye back in after having it pulled out or Foley having his front tooth driven through his upper jaw to stick out of his nose for most brutal moment?

The Cactus Jack tooth thing was fucking stomach churning. Sting turned into a blood and guts wrestler after spending the first half of his career as the clean cut ‘Captain America’ character. 
 According to what I’ve read, Rick Rude was the only genuine hard cunt of the bunch. The big names like Hogan and The Undertaker used to pay him as a bodyguard on tour. Fists like lump hammers and quick as fuck. Notorious for one punch knockouts. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Cactus Jack tooth thing was fucking stomach churning. Sting turned into a blood and guts wrestler after spending the first half of his career as the clean cut ‘Captain America’ character. 
 According to what I’ve read, Rick Rude was the only genuine hard cunt of the bunch. The big names like Hogan and The Undertaker used to pay him as a bodyguard on tour. Fists like lump hammers and quick as fuck. Notorious for one punch knockouts. 

No the Cactus Jack thing was when he ripped his ear off on the ropes, he was playing Mankind when the tooth happened. Fucking nutter.

Rude was before my time, I was an NWO era kid.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

No the Cactus Jack thing was when he ripped his ear off on the ropes, he was playing Mankind when the tooth happened. Fucking nutter.

Rude was before my time, I was an NWO era kid.

I always refer to him as cactus Jack. I’m old enough to still think I’m terms of ‘Stunning Steve Austin’ before he became ‘Stone cold’.

Remember the wrestling tag team featured in the opening sequence to ‘Highlander’? ‘Michael P S Hayes and The Fabulous Freebirds’. The greatest tag team ever. Fuck off Bret Hart.

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always refer to him as cactus Jack. I’m old enough to still think I’m terms of ‘Stunning Steve Austin’ before he became ‘Stone cold’.

Remember the wrestling tag team featured in the opening sequence to ‘Highlander’? ‘Michael P S Hayes and The Fabulous Freebirds’. The greatest tag team ever. Fuck off Bret Hart.

Not really. Wrestling only became a common thing for me in around the mid to late 90s and even then I started out with WCW not WWF.

Kevin Nash (the bloke who played the bouncer that John Wick lets go in the first film), Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan going through a severe mid life crisis were the big bad guys, Sting was already well into his edgy "The Crow" mode then and I had no idea he started out as a bubbly neon good guy until much later, Rick Flair was still Rick Flair though and Chris Benoit was about twenty years away from murdering his entire family and committing suicide via weight bench.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not really. Wrestling only became a common thing for me in around the mid to late 90s and even then I started out with WCW not WWF.

Kevin Nash (the bloke who played the bouncer that John Wick lets go in the first film), Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan going through a severe mid life crisis were the big bad guys, Sting was already well into his edgy "The Crow" mode then and I had no idea he started out as a bubbly neon good guy until much later, Rick Flair was still Rick Flair though and Chris Benoit was about twenty years away from murdering his entire family and committing suicide via weight bench.

Sting used to have an Ivan Drago blonde flat-top and Stars and Stripes face paint. I switched on ECW about ten years on and as you say, The Crow. I wouldn’t have recognised him. 
 Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts were hard core cunts as well.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Sting used to have an Ivan Drago blonde flat-top and Stars and Stripes face paint. I switched on ECW about ten years on and as you say, The Crow. I wouldn’t have recognised him. 
 Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts were hard core cunts as well.

ECW was fucking mental. Shame it didn't start in somewhere like Russia instead of America or we'd still be able to switch on the TV today and see cunts throwing each other into boxes of florescent lights or ring ropes replaced with barbed wire. The much older WWF stuff before the coke infused 80s could be brutal as fuck too - they fucking loved blading back in the day - Rick Flair still did it well into the 2000's. Fucker always had red hair by the end of a match lol.