CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacari-Bronze O'Garro/Mizzy

Mike Hunt

On 25/05/2023 at 10:23, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/86fdnqxPfo9BZT5Y7

O'Garro? A distant relative of yours @PANZER MURPHY. Lol 

Mm..lets see...goes where hes not wanted...shite at using social meeja..unable to learn from past mistakes..no real use to society...impulsive and continually makes poor choices...d'ya know..it sounds like he's one of ballys gang..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Fatty
On 25/05/2023 at 08:54, Mike Hunt said:

This "intelligent" cunt is apparently unable to identify the inside of his own house.

The Hackney native spends so little time in his palace that he can't seem to remember which hovel he stashed his bananas in.  He therefore flits from house to house to find them, recording his efforts and uploading them in the hope someone online can remind him.

However, the owners clearly weren't impressed with his amnesia antics, allegedly caused by a difficult upbringing and he ended up before the court, who were less than impressed with his monkey business.

Which probably explains why he calls himself Mizzy (presumably the male version of Kizzy) cos the cunt can't even remember his very straightforward name.  First name that springs to my mind for him is Kunta.

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/23545451.tiktoker-mizzy-fined-court-entering-home-prank/

The Nazi that is Roops, seems to be editing every post? Bring back Frank

5 hours ago, Fatty said:

The Nazi that is Roops, seems to be editing every post?

Indeed, can't understand why using the word "simian" or "swinging" presents a threat, but "monkey business" is OK, as are "coon" and "sambo" in other posts on this thread.  Also makes me wonder how many more of these unintended transgressions before I'm in the cooler. Maybe Mrs R can explain, or better still, produce a list of banned words.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Here his is! 

??? You've just proven my previous point. 

You'll probably come out with some excuse like a sticky residue beneath the 'e' character on your keyboard which you probably tell your mum is polystyrene cement until she checks your internet history and find numerous searches for 'Schofield'. 

Ho, Ho, Ho.

On 25/05/2023 at 08:54, Mike Hunt said:

This "intelligent" cunt is apparently unable to identify the inside of his own house.

The Hackney native spends so little time in his palace that he can't seem to remember which hovel he stashed his bananas in.  He therefore flits from house to house to find them, recording his efforts and uploading them in the hope someone online can remind him.

However, the owners clearly weren't impressed with his amnesia antics, allegedly caused by a difficult upbringing and he ended up before the court, who were less than impressed with his monkey business.

Which probably explains why he calls himself Mizzy (presumably the male version of Kizzy) cos the cunt can't even remember his very straightforward name.  First name that springs to my mind for him is Kunta.

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/23545451.tiktoker-mizzy-fined-court-entering-home-prank/

It's a shame the little cunt didn't walk into @Eric Cuntmanhouse. I'm sure all Thik-tokkers would have been appalled to see their hero have the shit kicked out of him in Eric's 'one on one' study group. 

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Indeed, can't understand why using the word "simian" or "swinging" presents a threat, but "monkey business" is OK.  Also makes me wonder how many more of these unintended transgressions before I'm in the cooler. Maybe Mrs R can explain, or better still, produce a list of banned words.

I spent the best part of 3 years in solitary because of the Wizards sleeve (Roops), cos I wouldn’t joint her and the Coldstream guards in a thousandsome 

2 hours ago, Fatty said:

I spent the best part of 3 years in solitary because of the Wizards sleeve (Roops), cos I wouldn’t joint her and the Coldstream guards in a thousandsome 

Fuck me, Fats. I thought my one month ban for merely suggesting that despite his severe seafood allergy Mr Roops ate kippers every morning to mask the whiff emanating from her haddock sluice.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

??? You've just proven my previous point. 

You'll probably come out with some excuse like a sticky residue beneath the 'e' character on your keyboard which you probably tell your mum is polystyrene cement until she checks your internet history and find numerous searches for 'Schofield'. 

Ho, Ho, Ho.

Lol LOL. Superb. Been splitting wood today?

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I've never heard of any of these people. There was a bit of a fight in Southgate Street yesterday. The atmosphere was tense for a while afterwards. I know one of the protagonists. He's a fucking asshole.

Jesus bastarding Christ, Pen. Have you no shame?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I've never heard of any of these people. There was a bit of a fight in Southgate Street yesterday. The atmosphere was tense for a while afterwards. I know one of the protagonists. He's a fucking asshole.

Jesus Christ - you really are weird little cunt. Next time you’re in Gloucester, looking  for fag butts, let me know.