CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacari-Bronze O'Garro/Mizzy

Mike Hunt

This "intelligent" cunt is apparently unable to identify the inside of his own house.

The Hackney native spends so little time in his palace that he can't seem to remember which hovel he stashed his bananas in.  He therefore flits from house to house to find them, recording his efforts and uploading them in the hope someone online can remind him.

However, the owners clearly weren't impressed with his amnesia antics, allegedly caused by a difficult upbringing and he ended up before the court, who were less than impressed with his monkey business.

Which probably explains why he calls himself Mizzy (presumably the male version of Kizzy) cos the cunt can't even remember his very straightforward name.  First name that springs to my mind for him is Kunta.

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/23545451.tiktoker-mizzy-fined-court-entering-home-prank/

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 4

He is an intelligent young man and a young man with some potential.”

He said that his client was neither in work nor education, but was instead in receipt of Universal Credit.

What a surprise! Yet another lazy fame hungry cocksucker overstepping the boundary.

Its a shame they didn't have a staffy or pitbull to pull his cunting face off then he could get himself on PIP as well.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

This "intelligent" cunt is apparently unable to identify the inside of his own house.

The Hackney native spends so little time in his palace that he can't seem to remember which hovel he stashed his bananas in.  He therefore flits from house to house to find them, recording his efforts and uploading them in the hope someone online can remind him.

However, the owners clearly weren't impressed with his amnesia antics, allegedly caused by a difficult upbringing and he ended up before the court, who were less than impressed with his monkey business.

Which probably explains why he calls himself Mizzy (presumably the male version of Kizzy) cos the cunt can't even remember his very straightforward name.  First name that springs to my mind for him is Kunta.

https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/23545451.tiktoker-mizzy-fined-court-entering-home-prank/

A £200 fine and no social media Vids for two years is laughable, This little cunt deserves to enter fends beautiful bedsit, hear the lock on the door turn and then receive some well deserved hammer violence.

• Like 6

Surely it is now every cunt's who knows this smug little wanker's home address civic duty to invite themselves in and defecate on his Crazy George's furnishings?

He'll end up stabbed eventually, then we'll get the usual sob story about how the world has been robbed of a wealth of potential and musical talent.

Personally, I think I'd boil him alive if I was to encounter him, although a sledgehammer to his knees and elbows might be more entertaining - I could spray paint him yellow and say he's the cheese string man as he flops about.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Easily cured. Follow him on Tik-Tok and give him @Eric Cuntman’s address.

On 26/05/2023 at 07:45, BunchaCunts said:

Is it because I'm black? No mate, its because you're an oxygen thieving cunt.

Morgan's in the right of course, but giving this entitled racist the publicity/notoriety he's been seeking to enhance their viewing figures is just wrong.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Morgan's in the right of course, but giving this entitled racist golly the publicity/notoriety he's been seeking to enhance their viewing figures is just wrong.

At least this'll reach a wider audience than just the spackers who use TikTok, meaning his chances of being attacked by the general public have gone up exponentially. Silver lining and all that.

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 hours ago, BunchaCunts said:

Its a shame they didn't have a staffy or pitbull to pull his cunting face off then he could get himself on PIP as well.

30 days on remand at HMP Thameside and he'll be on PEP!

Here's the full video. Try not to punch anything breakable. Unless of course, it's the smug, taxpayer-funded face of this fucking Sooty.

Note that at 6.25, just before the race-card, it almost says "Is it 'cos I'm gay?"

I’ve just discovered this cunt on the news and it’s fair to say his pranking days are over. I’ve much respect for the people he did film on his prattish adventures for not strangling the silly little sambo cunt and his camera man and thus finding themselves in deep shit. It’s only a matter of time before a disgruntled victim catches up with him or he get locked up for proper. I’m sure his fellow inmates will take turns tearing him a new arsehole, both literally and metaphorically 

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve just discovered this cunt on the news and it’s fair to say his pranking days are over.  I’m sure his fellow inmates will take turns tearing him a new arsehole, both literally and metaphorically 

That ship has undoubtably sailed Stubby. Word on the street in Hackney is that his colon went viral long before the TikTok shit did.

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I probably wouldn't be arsed to clean the maul before putting it back in the shed. Why?

I suspect you’d take a massive, floundering swing at him, miss, and chop right into one of your shins. When I say ‘suspect’, I mean ‘really fucking hope’.

Lol LOL LOL