CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Bridges

Mike Hunt

This entitled, studious-looking tranny mong has got just what any normal person would think he would want more than anything - a bum ride.

But he didn't get what he wanted and has to go solo, so he's now eager to leave Cockermouth for Transylvania, the Transvaal or anywhere else he can get his inner tube inspected by a foreign prick.  60m+ people will be waving you bye bye, you entitled little cunt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12127677/amp/British-Cycling-BAN-transgender-women-racing-female-competition-safeguard-fairness.html

• Like 1

I can see the advantages of not having a 'meat & two veg' as a cushion between your body and a rock hard cycle seat when cycling professionally but you've got to be some fucking warped cunt to go ahead and have your balls dissected and your love truncheon turned inside out to make it a reality.

Guest Shitpipe Sid

Anyone would think they're trying to derailleur career.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Laura Trott saddle for sale. Only used once. Comes in vacuum-sealed bag.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/61563551

While having hormone therapy, Bridges continued to compete in men's races, finishing 43rd out of 45 riders in the elite men's criterium at the Loughborough Cycling Festival in May 2021 and, in September that year, placing second to last in the Welsh National Championship road race, a 12km lap behind the winner.

In 2022, in her final men's race, Bridges won a men's points race at the British Universities Championships.

"I could have just not ridden [in men's events], which probably would have been somewhat better for my mental health and for affirming my identity," she said. "I don't know if it's the right decision or not, but that's what I did."

Why is it always the same story with these cunts? Absolute shit when they compete against other blokes, then jump ship to challenge women who haven't had the benefit of years of testosterone flowing through them, then whinge when people call them out for what they are: cheating, delusional, fuck ups who couldn't compete on a level playing field.

I'm half tempted to buy a wig and go and kick its cunt it. I can tell the judge I'm also a woman so it was a fair fight and get a suspended sentence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BunchaCunts said:

"I could have just not ridden [in men's events], which probably would have been somewhat better for my mental health and for affirming my identity," she said"...

Why is it always the same story with these cunts? Absolute shit when they compete against other blokes, then jump ship to challenge women who haven't had the benefit of years of testosterone flowing through them, then whinge when people call them out for what they are: cheating, delusional, fuck ups who couldn't compete on a level playing field.

I'm half tempted to buy a wig and go and kick its cunt it. I can tell the judge I'm also a woman so it was a fair fight and get a suspended sentence.

Thought you were going to say "Why do the LGBTQ+ brigade all have mental health/ID issues?" The quiet ones can carry on keeping their heads down, but the noisy ones and activists should do the decent thing and drop dead, preferably by midnight tonight.

As Alan Sugar would say "I don't wanna hear another word from you lot".

12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Thought you were going to say "Why do the LGBTQ+ brigade all have mental health/ID issues?" The quiet ones can carry on keeping their heads down, but the noisy ones and activists should do the decent thing and drop dead, preferably by midnight tonight.

Why do trannies and drag queens only read to children and not oap’s in care homes? 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

To be honest, I have no issue at all with most of that community. It's these deluded weirdos who demand we join them in the bastardisation of science and the English language that I have no time or sympathy for.

If you want some Alan Sugar quotes, this'll sort you out. It start properly at 1:45

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Are you one of these lycra clad cunts who who wll be riding their bikes along the A379 delaying traffic? I don't see the poit of it .. a bit like flying toy helicopters.

No, I'm one of several cunts in an Audi trying to knock them off.

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

This entitled, studious-looking tranny mong has got just what any normal person would think he would want more than anything - a bum ride.

But he didn't get what he wanted and has to go solo, so he's now eager to leave Cockermouth for Transylvania, the Transvaal or anywhere else he can get his inner tube inspected by a foreign prick.  60m+ people will be waving you bye bye, you entitled little cunt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-12127677/amp/British-Cycling-BAN-transgender-women-racing-female-competition-safeguard-fairness.html

The cunts obviously shit racing other men so fancies HIS chances with the fairer sex. Bit like that lanky cunt who couldn't hack it racing men in the pool but is now breaking all sorts of records finishing well ahead of the wimmin in races. Imagine what it must be like for them when they've been training for most of their young lives, making sacrifices to be the best and then along comes some muscular cunt in a skirt to fuck up it all up for you? 

17 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Cheapo fag's gear train. Get 2 for the price of 1 here:

2au4cZ1.jpg

Surely that contravenes some H&S law, still, I don't suppose Phil and Holly would be too bothered about getting the odd pubic hair in their avocado and spinach salad, they're probably both used to having bits of stray cock and bollocks slipping down their throats by now.

5 minutes ago, and said:

Surely that contravenes some H&S law, still, I don't suppose Phil and Holly would be too bothered about getting the odd pubic hair in their avocado and spinach salad, they're probably both used to having bits of stray cock and bollocks slipping down their throats by now.

Phil's certainly got his eye on D'Acampo's avocado receptacle.